Rate the player above you

DeletedUser3569

Active: good for a 17 year old
Ranking:Not bad, som cp from festivals
Aggresive:Not alot of attack bp
Trust: Suck up:p Hes trustworthy, but lies alot
9/10 (I like liers)

DeletedUser

All I can say is that while chuck norris may be super awesome, you're terrible at doing ratings. 1/10

DeletedUser13936

Leftywoguns

Activity
If he can lead a top alliance and post on the forum this much then he must be pretty darn active

he is ranked in the top 10 what else is their to say.

Battle Points
he is just brutal...Another day another 100k ABP

Alliance
two words, BLACK ARMADA

10/10

DeletedUser13936

and yes i know i am a total nOOb :Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to bring this thread back current. Its easy to pick some mate of yours but i find its better to start with an enemy so i choose Edhte

Edhte Black Armada Current rank 63

Current city count 65 + 11 in 30 days

Last month Total bp's: 1072340
Current: 1,180,072 = + 107732

Comments: While we are on different sides Edhte is an skilled player and fun to play against. More of a defensive player but still skilled. When you add the fact that him and Sirgaz usually work together its a strong 1 2 punch

Overall 8 out of 10 -2 only because of being a defensive player

DeletedUser

JamesCrackCorn
Knights Empire
Current Rank 34
Cities 70

Last month ABP - 100 000
Last month DBP - 53 000

Comments : I encountered JCC few times on battlefield and I can say he knows how to defend,as for attacking cant really say cause he didnt try to take my cities (yet) but as far as I seen I would say he knows what he is doing,also took a city from member of my alliance yesterday so I congratulate him on that.I think we are yet to see what JCC has to bring and many of people I know will disagree but I think JCC has very much to show in the future.

Other stuff :
From the James(J.N.C.93) profile:
JamesCrackCorn - This guy is one of the most loyal players I've ever met. I enjoy working with him.

DeletedUser

It really honours me that you choose me. I'm not old enough in this server to rate you guys , especially the ones I haven't played against or with , but I would like to see some ratings for guys like jamescrack , or kevski

5874493.bmp

DeletedUser13936

sure :D

i'll rate klevasawhatthehellshisname. however i will use a different format then you guys (if you don't know me in-game my name is paul bramble. hit me up if you wanna chat. i'm online a lot)

Points : he has a very good amount of points and is one of the top ranked players in eta 7/10

Battle Points : honestly i thought he would have much more (i almost have more ABP then him and i have less then half his points!) his DBP is decent but he could use some more. 3/10

alliance : the 3rd alliance is kind of a silly alliance in general. no one really cares about them to be honest. they have a few decent members though. 4/10

comments :
he is hotheaded and rude at times and is also hard to understand. i personally don't like him at all.

------------------

anyone mind rating me i would like to know one of etas top players thoughts on me.

DeletedUser15946

rygarr, thanks for updating this tread, it should be good fun :)
I will rate kevski. He was great foe. I hear that he is retiring, and besides the fact that he was kicking my ***, I am sad to hear it. It goes to panaque too. You guys were great fighters. It was honor to fight against you.
kevski - 55 cities, 635390 ABP. He knows how to time attacks very well. 10/10

DeletedUser13936

paul bramble. the jman102 one was hacked so i can't delete it.

DeletedUser15946

OK; you have 32 cities, and 262566 BP, which is decent for your size. Half of BP are ABP, that is good. Last 12 cities were inactive/ghost, but that is normal for some stage. Not sure if you had that acc from beginning, I presume not. You had some nice conquests while you was in BA. Well, this stats aren't best, but you aren't here from start, you started around 17th July 2010, so it is not so bad. Since I have no other details but stats, I won't be too accurate, 6-7 would be my grade :)

DeletedUser13936

yeah i have been conquering ghosts lately because i am nowhere close to the TE war zone but if there is a war with KE i will take a load of cities. that is also why my bp is progressing slowly.

i'll rate you now :)

alliance : one of the best and most elite alliances in eta. 8/10

battle points : amazing DBP. and pretty good ABP.

comments : he's a fun guy to talk with. and doesn't yell to much on the forums.

DeletedUser15946

I know that in some stages, ghosts are only option.

DeletedUser11798

Although I do not know much about you I will give you a rating.

You are quite a big player and you have a good amount of BP, most of it being DBP, your alliance seems to be good, shame it got dis banned, so overall, I rate you 8/10:)

DeletedUser3569

9/10

Nice guy, Pretty good player.
*Not as good as me though:p*
Nice location map wize

DeletedUser13936

7/10

cool guy. decent point and BP. awesome alliance and good location.