Rate the player above you!

DeletedUser

Most of you already know how this works.

Rate the player above you!

Format of the game

Alliance --/10
Ocean--/10
Player rank --/10
Battle points --/10
Player Past experiences --/10
Total --/50

Personal Notes: Anything you want as long as it isnt rude!!
Or against rules ~ Iced

Ingame name : The Only BUZzER

Enjoy :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Alliance --6/10 ~ Okay alliance, its new so it needs to prove itself.
Ocean--3/10 ~ New Ocean... tough to decide.
Player rank --6/10 ~ Top in your area... thats all. Your new though.
Battle points --0/10 ~ WHY U GOT 0 BP BRAH. Oh wait. Beginners Protection...
Player Past experiences --7/10 ~ Yay.
Total --22/50

Personal Notes: Hi.

Ingame name : Kyleli

~Rate me in a few min? I'm sending an attack. It should be hitting hard soon.

DeletedUser

Alliance 2/10 ( the X codex of brotherhood or what? )
Ocean 10/10 ( this is pretty useless stat. start early=high points at this stage.please dont use it.)
Player rank 3/10 ( chat less,play more)
Battle points 0/10 ( chat less , START TO PLAY)
Player Past experiences 5/10 ( obv u played before. im pretty new to international server so i dont know really how you played in the past. so ill give you the avg.)

Total 10/40

personal note:
only 2weeks into this world and moral already protecting players :D
if you rate my past experience please keep in mind i left german server because of missing competition ^^
so i joined en server,waited for the next conquest world and now im here Oo )

~Rate me in a few min? I'm sending an attack. It should be hitting hard soon.[/COLOR]

:D

ingame name: kekeREAL

DeletedUser38161

Well this is awkward... oh well lets go keke.

Alliance 8/10 Low member count compared to the other big alliances, #1 bp, #1 points average, solid core. 8 seems fair, no need to be THAT guy because im in the alliance.
Ocean 7/10 Not really sure what to make of 'ocean' but il just assume it's based on the strength of your ocean. 54 seems pretty meh, average points are low and noone really jmps off the page as 'watch out, x is in this ocean'
Player rank 10/10 Crazy active, i think you sleep less than me sometimes :O
Battle points 10/10 top 10 warrants a 10/10 really, no need to explain.
Player Past experiences 9/10 Can't couch for how much time he spent on the German servers but his knowledge of the game speaks for itself.
Total 45/50

Personal Notes: #1 in points, clearly a simmer, BP are an elaborate ruse to throw off the scary armies of O54. :D

IGN: h3kz

DeletedUser

Alliance - 10/10, along with DreadFleet, the clear cut best alliance of the server(lol at shadow force).
Ocean - 7/10, it's alright.
Player Rank - 10/10 #2 in points, only second player with 2 cities.
Battle Points - 10/10, 1# in BP, pretty impressive considering he jumped to an early lead and maintained it so far.
Past experiences: no idea, but clearly he knows what he's doing, so 9/10.

Overall - 46, the second best player currently(maybe even first, depends how highly you value BP), best or at worst, second best alliance, so clearly a player that will stay on top unless something really unforeseen happens.

DeletedUser31161

Alliance - 10/10 i orriginally tried to join you guys. just had low points.
Ocean - 10/10, one of the clear solid cores.
Player Rank - 10/10
Battle Points - 9/10,
Past experiences: no idea, but i think he knows a few things ;) 9/10

DeletedUser37948

Alliance- 6/10 profile is a bit nooby and low ranked for a core ocean
Ocean- im not ranking an ocean cyber wet with shades of blue, nice in summer
player rank- 6/10 not great now but my geuss is will shine later
battle points - 1/10
past experiance - 9/10 played an old server (25) so must be a veteran

total 23/40 but honestly i dont feel this total does justice to your potential

DeletedUser

Alliance 06/10 Not looking like fools with crappy recruitment or merge terms, good core. Still have to make proof they are the real deal though.
Ocean 06/10 Rim, but looks like a good one. A six seems fair to me.
Player rank 09/10 Considering when he joined, it's pretty impressive he's already that big !
Battle points 03/10 Yea, it's the rim, so BP ended later, and there's less targets. Still, that huge a difference of points and bp is distasteful.
Player Past experiences 01/10 Can't find anything before this world, except a test on Helorus. Maybe a different name was used before, since he grew quite fast.
Edit: Under the name F1RST, got 18 cities and a decent amount of bp in Olympia, even reached #1 place of the world once when it was still early. So i'll upgrade it to a 07/10.

Total 25/50
edit: Total 31/50

Personal Notes: Points are big, but experience and bp aren't shining. Beginners' using tons of gold or experienced players under a new name who's farm are all gaving up at first blood ? Time will tell.

Ingame name : Yskino

DeletedUser37948

my previous in game name was F1RST

alliance -10/10 looks set to be one to watch
rank- 8/10 great rank
bp - 1/10 but its early days if your anything like me i like to start on bp after my second city
history- non to rank my geuss new name? post it and ill rank it lol

DeletedUser

That shows already some experience ^^
I'll edit my post then.

DeletedUser31161

Alliance- 6/10 profile is a bit nooby and low ranked for a core ocean
Ocean- im not ranking an ocean cyber wet with shades of blue, nice in summer
player rank- 6/10 not great now but my geuss is will shine later
battle points - 1/10
past experiance - 9/10 played an old server (25) so must be a veteran

total 23/40 but honestly i dont feel this total does justice to your potential

thanks i think you understand my problem. right now i want my crown more than i want a higher BP ranking :D. and i am so close to getting my crown!

DeletedUser

Alliance- 8/10 I know some players from there
Ocean-?
Player Rank- 7/10 I cant comment since im lower than you :)
BP- 5/10 I dont know because grepostats is down
Past Experience- 8/10 I think I remember you in another world

Total: 28/40 Its a 70% but if you study hard and bribe me with some gold I'll bump you to an 80 :p

DeletedUser16696

Alliance: 7/10 (has a sister/brother alliance that is very good, nice ABP)
Ocean: 6/10 (seems pretty safe, but that means less ABP :S (very hard to get high on this for me)
Player rank: 8/10 (has nice BP for your size/points)
BP: 7/10 (same as above)
Past Experience: 5/10 (Been on forum for awhile, but havent seen you in any worlds i've been in)

IGN: ZUES had returned (i've played for less then a day, so unless you know me from previous worlds like gamma, Xi dont rate me)

DeletedUser

Alliance: 6/10 Cant really tell at the moment but looks good
Ocean(lets change this to Ocean Rank) Rank : 8/10 pretty good
Player rank: 5/10 just started
BP: pointless you have just started
Past Experience: 5/10 would have scored you higher but i dont know your stats though i recognize the name

DeletedUser65

Alliance: 5/10 - Outwardly, seem fairly competent, though you're a bit too far out to have yet had any kind of impact, so it can't be higher.
Ocean Rank : 5/10 - All Oceans are equal at this stage, not a clue why I even should comment on them.
Player rank: 7/10 - Good points for location and time, possibly slightly too many hinting at favouring buildings over troops.
BP: 7/10 - Okay for area, could be a bit more, but its more than most in the core so cant complain.
Reputation: 4/10 - Recognize your name (though might just be coincidence), not ever played with you, dont know your capabilities but you seem okay....for now.

Total - 28/50 - Hindered by later start mainly.

DeletedUser14378

Alliance 0/10-No alliance at the moment
Ocean 10/10-My favorite ocean,he can expect lot of fun and BP if he chose good alliance
Player rank 7/10-I would say very good at the moment,probably dont use gold for speeding up buildings.
Battle points 1/10-If stat is correct he have only 1 BP so rating for this part couldn't be bigger
Player Past experiences 10/10-Not doubt in past experiance since he is in grepolis more than 3 years.
Total 28/50-This guy could be great assest where ever he join,good luck.

DeletedUser16696

Alliance: 7/10 (should be 1# ABP if there 1# points, but no complaint there doing really good in 2#)
Ocean: 7/10 (near alliance mates, means your safe but away from the BP but again really good position
Player rank: 8/10 (in top 200)
Battle Points: 9/10 (in top 100)
Past Experience: 9/10 (you've clearly been playing for along time, atleast 3 years, but I've never seen you in top alliances like "project Venom" "shadows fall" or any of them)

IGN: ZUES had returned (still in BP)

DeletedUser

Well, it's hard to evaluate a person or an alliance who's still under Beginner's protection...

Alliance: 7/10 (Profile is ok, ocean is easy, no recruiting outside of oc35. We must wait till they get some bp to really evaluate them, but they seems okay...)
Ocean: 4/10 (Not a lot of players joining south-west, they won't have competition, but they won't have targets either, unless they move north or east. Same for farming or recruiting good players... Not a great ocean.)
Player rank: 8/10 (Start later, so it'd be stupid to rank him with the other players. 13th of his ocean, that's good. Correct but not awesome growth in points since 3 days. 8 seems fair).
Battle Points: Void. Beginner's protection.
Past Experience: 6/10 (Forum account created nearly two years ago, but i can't find him on grepointel or grepostats. Not knowing, 6 seems fair. Above average, but still unknown ability).

Total: 25/40. Let's wait for BP to end, to see how he's doing with farming and abp, to know how good he is ^^

IGN: Yskino