Rate the player above you!

DeletedUser

Ok I dont really wanna post twice, especially about someone I dont know but no one else is posting.

Alliance 9/10 Strict respectable alliance
Ocean 10/10
Player rank 9/10 Really high up there
Battle points 7/10 DBP higher than ABP
Player ?/10
Total 35/40

PS: ign GreatWarrior99

DeletedUser

Thread looks dead, but I'll post anyway. I wanna check how my new signature looks :)

DeletedUser

Alliance - 5/10 Ranked 12th. 50th abp. 180th dbp. Just simmers with 2 academies lol
Ocean - 3/10 Ocean 75 really? How far away from the action do you want to be?
Player rank - 4/10 Ranked 652nd. Best hurry up or you'll be left behind to rot.
Battle points - 4/10 not even 500 abp and only 56 dbp. tut tut tut stop simming it's embarrassing ;)
Past experience - 0/10 no records of any previous experience, Noob?
Total - 17/50 Harsh but true ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not able to rank you because you're not playing this world... so why are you posting here?

In my defense:
Alliance: We have 1 academy- not that I agree with it- the 3rd one is made up of one person who got kicked. Most of our members are still building.
Ocean: I got into the game late, couldn't really control where I was put
Player rank: again, I got into the game late

I don't have too many bp yet because I've been trying to get to conquest. But yeah I should be farming more, I see now that I'd get to conquest a lot faster that way
Past experience - I am a "Noob" but I'm learning quick and I can see what my mistakes have been. I'm no stranger to strategy. I'll be prepared when I start my next world, but then again this one's far from over.

DeletedUser

I was going to +rep as you asked but since you can't even read my signature at the bottom of all my comments, so since you can't even do that simple task i'll -rep instead :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was going to +rep as you asked but since you can't even read my signature at the bottom of all my comments, so since you can't even do that simple task i'll -rep instead :p

That signature wasn't there when I posted that comment, and I looked up "Destructor." and didn't find anybody.

DeletedUser

Yskino.

Alliance - 10/10. #1 abp. #1 dbp. #1 overall. Very solid alliance.
Ocean - 8/10. #1 in 54 no real challengers so far from anyone in 54.
Player rank - 8/10. #17. Decent.
Battle points - 7/10. #40 abp #14 dbp. #13 overall. Good to see he is earning his slots.
Past experience - 3/10. Records show only 2 active worlds including Kos.

Total - 36/50. Solid player within a very solid alliance.

DeletedUser

lbf2.

Alliance - 8/10. Few active people who work well together, the kind of alliance I'd like to be in.
Ocean - 7/10 I don't quite see the importance of this, but you're in the part where theres not much DF(yet) so you have plenty of..food.
Player rank - 5/10 Recently finished another server and came over? I know you got it though ;)
Battle points - 5/10 Should have more, plenty of penguins around.
Past Experience 10/10 - I have something to reach..

Total - 35/50 (Really 45/50 if I spread that butter over all them points.. I mean banter, all that banter.)

DeletedUser32577

HonkyHorseGallon

Alliance 7/10 - no offense man, don't like you guys but you're pretty respectable enemies :)
Ocean 8/10
Player rank 9/10 - you seem to be doing pretty well for yourself so far
Battle points 10/10
Player Past experiences 8/10 - giving you the benefit of the doubt here, don't see any stats on previous worlds but assuming you have experience :)
Total 42/50

Toria

DeletedUser6882

Toria Ariadne

Alliance ??/10
Ocean??/10
Player rank 5/10 no start date but i assume 44 is closer the core than 56...
Battle points 1/10 (more ABP than DBP
Player Past experiences 2/10 NO ATTACKER OR DEFENDER OF THE DAY, MASS noob AWARDS

Total ??/50

Last edited by a moderator: