Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

forums have gone quiet again so i thought i would make a new thread

i'm sure most of you will have done this before but for those of you who haven't...... here's the rules

rate the player who last posted before you

points-?/10 insert comment
bp-?/10 insert comment
alliance-?/10 insert comment
reputation-?/10 insert comment
position-?/10 insert comment

Total-?/50

overall comment

p.s. please don't be too mean about me ;)

DeletedUser

Good idea, I was thinking of posting one of these too.

mufc1999:

points: about 160,00-looks like you had some trouble in the beginning and had your initial cities take by NR players and that likely set you back. 4/10

bp: 31k abp, 33k dbp. Could both be a lot higher. 3/10

alliance: Tops in Troy. 10/10

reputation: Based on conquest list, you have only take ghosts and internal cities. 1/10

position: Mostly in O45 in the core. Good spot. 7/10

Total 24/50.

Would like to see you be a more aggressive attacker and take enemy cites rather than just internals and ghosts. You are in a good position in the core and are in a location where you could attack TR.

DeletedUser

thanks, i would agree with that, troy is my first world so i had a poor start

ryan1066:

points: 9/10, 15 in rankings so can't get much better. quite low average points for your ranking though

bp- 10/10, 8th in overalll rankings, 16th in DBP and 7th in ABP rankings, obviously an aggressive player

alliance-10/10, if it wasn't for NR you would be dominating the world

reputation- 9/10, i don't know a huge amount about you but from what i have heard people seem to think you are a good player

position- 5/10, you are spread throughout 053, 54, 63, 64, 65 and 74, with most of your cities in O64. personally i feel you should be aiming to have more of a presence in the core

total- 43/50

definitely a very good and aggressive player. as i said i think you should try and get more cities in O54 i think to enable you to move into O45,55 and 44 i think

DeletedUser

since total abp dbp doesn't take into account how long you have been on the server, im going to base myself on abp and dbp growth over last few months (grepointel top killers stats)...

ryan1066:

bp: 12th in abp per city (2129.9pts) since jan 2013 (not really jan but its as far back as ranking goes), considering his size probably could have done a bit better, dbp not in top 30 but a healthy total dbp rank of 16th (and who cares about dbp :D)7/10

alliance: 2nd in world, sadly they have taken on some dead weight recently but very gd allaince and great point average 9/10

reputation: looking at conquests he has only lost cities from internal conquests 10/10

position: mainly O64 which is dominated by his alliance, needs to relocate to a frontline a bit more 6/10

total 40/50

would defo like to see you migrate towards a frontline to show us how you fought earlier on in the world when there were more targets around you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sadly this was short lived... Shame was an interesting start, guess peeps don't have the patience to do the research :(

DeletedUser30111

Sadly this was short lived... Shame was an interesting start, guess peeps don't have the patience to do the research :(

I was too afraid you'd give me a terrible score after giving ryan a 40/50, haha

DeletedUser

Well I don't think I would have reposted since it would have meant being done twice ;)... But tbh if you are in top 15 of world, its hard to get under 40/50... That is unless ur number 1 in this world cos he has an embarrassing amount of bp considering he is worth 2million points :p

I was mainly interested in how I would have been rated :(

DeletedUser31212

Nice thought but more people need to be aware of this thread.
eam (GP)
points- 8/10 (725909 points- Pretty good considering how late he joined Troy.)
bp- 10/10 (ABP-601669 (top25) very good. A very aggresive player. DBP- 174026. ABP/BP ratio-77% which is fantastic.)
alliance-7/10 (Everything is good about GP except their location. Would have been interesting if they had an enemy on 3 sides.)
reputation-7/10 (top player. know him from Corinth. played with and against him.)
position-7/10 (like i said, No active enemies apart from TNE for them.)

Total-39/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

shimer57/kurtis86

points- 10/10: #3 with just over 1.4 mil. Very impressive.

bp- 9/10: nearly 1.2 mil abp and 368k dbp, but who really cares about dbp. Could have just as easily given you a 10 here, but I guess I'm feeling stingy.

alliance-9/10: I don't have much personal contact with KA, but they seem to give our players in 53 fits. They have lower # of players but seem to have excellent activity and coordination of attacks.

reputation-9/10 Lost a few cities early on, but I'm not sure if these were real losses, otherwise has only lost 1 city to TNE. Top player in one of the strongest alliances in Troy.

position-9/10 Mainly in 43 and 53, also many cities in 44 and 34. Basically at border of core/inner rim in Northeast.

Total-46/50

overall comment: Can't really do much better. Only criticism would be that based on conquest list seems to jump all over inactive players rather than taking a larger # of contested cities, but certainly has taken plenty of cities from active enemy players.

DeletedUser

shimer57/kurtis86

points- 10/10: #3 with just over 1.4 mil. Very impressive.

bp- 9/10: nearly 1.2 mil abp and 368k dbp, but who really cares about dbp. Could have just as easily given you a 10 here, but I guess I'm feeling stingy.

alliance-9/10: I don't have much personal contact with KA, but they seem to give our players in 53 fits. They have lower # of players but seem to have excellent activity and coordination of attacks.

reputation-9/10 Lost a few cities early on, but I'm not sure if these were real losses, otherwise has only lost 1 city to TNE. Top player in one of the strongest alliances in Troy.

position-9/10 Mainly in 43 and 53, also many cities in 44 and 34. Basically at border of core/inner rim in Northeast.

Total-46/50

overall comment: Can't really do much better. Only criticism would be that based on conquest list seems to jump all over inactive players rather than taking a larger # of contested cities, but certainly has taken plenty of cities from active enemy players.

" I would quit and hand over most of my cities to them" from the alliance history thread will probably be it