Rate the player above you

DeletedUser10962

As the title suggests you rate the player above you out of 10 using any criteria you want to use, i.e. ABP, DBP, trolling ability etc. We used to do this on zeta and you got to know people a bit more just a bit of fun if people fancy it.

DeletedUser

Different from the way I've ever done this. But let's do it.

djdom32 - 5/10

Average Ranking, Average ABP, top 50 DBP which is good considering you haven't rimmed. Poor alliance. Don't know you by reputation.

DeletedUser34939

DW 9/10

The force is strong in this one. Many metichlorines but he's no anakin.
You did say whatever criteria we wanted.

DeletedUser

DeathwishX13 7/10 ~The whole scary skull avi is so yesterday. In addition, Deathwish 8 & 17 are clearly the best dressers in the DeathwishX collection...

DeletedUser29152

ABP gain - 8/10 (1000 nearly everyday recently)
DBP gain - 6/10 (You can't help not getting attacked)
Alliance - 10/10 (Good group of players)
Points - 8/10 (still early but good stuff)

DeletedUser34939

kudiwa
I'm just gonna lump abp and dbp together here for a combined score of 1/10. Thats not 1/10 and 1/10 averaged. It's a .5/10 added to another .5/10. Do you have any troops?
Alliance just gets worse. wow. what's going on over there? 1/10

Lets just call it an even 1/10 ya'll need to pick up your game.

DeletedUser42126

mojo
Lets see, lots of BP. Low on cities, but who really cares? An alliance with Frank, BB, Chosen, Mako, nick and Kate sounds like a solid, fun alliance.
8/10 sounds fare to me

DeletedUser

Monster Mouse.
After a good start you are behind on ABP and DBP. but 6 cities aint that bad. In a pretty "unknown", but they are going up the ranks.
You lack the looks of cove980 so 5/10

DeletedUser42126

You lack the looks of cove980 so 5/10

Not cool, Kate sure didn't think I lacked those looks, I guess it is all about your point of view. ;)

DeletedUser10962

For MrPetzold - good marks for ABP, DBP is suprisingly low given you were in PMB when they were fighting infectious 9/10 but docked a point for getting the PMB boys to all Drep me after someone else signed you a neg rep with my name you should have known it wasn't me :(

DeletedUser42126

2/10, low points, horrid BP, on the forums a lot with those stats. The alliance has some potential, but still not a great alliance.

DeletedUser

8.7/10, good points, good BPs, mostly from attacking which is nice. Alliance is so so. with only 3000 points needed to get in, almost anyone can join but they are moving up the boards, nice rim alliance.

DeletedUser33478

7/10

in core player with 66k points must have more ABP/DBP that 24k/6k. not good i think

DeletedUser42126

Lenny, ummm, I am half your size and have half your BP, That just makes perfect sense...

Skaminida, lookin solid for ocean 7.5/10

Last edited by a moderator: