DeletedUser

Banana / apples

Because the milk is in the fridge.

Or: ok size ok location ok bp meh alliance

DeletedUser33478

Best alliance :p Cool Points, Good ABP/DBP just need to improve them
Overall 9/10 ;)

DeletedUser29152

great alliance...great ABP but that DBP though (do you have any competition in your ocean?) and rank decent so overall...8.5 ranking

DeletedUser35496

average player in an average alliance but aren't we all......just a question, what were black flag before they were black flag?

DeletedUser

average player in an average alliance but aren't we all......just a question, what were black flag before they were black flag?

We were a combination of ACE and other middle of the road alliances whose top players formed together.

DeletedUser

3 pages not a single good player :)
Love this forum, on topic - Kudiwa

Barely makes it to 1k top player if there is such a thing. Terrible bp just so bad that makes me wonder how an active forum member can play so poorly. No abp/dbp I mean seriously why do u even post on this forum. No impressive conquest just another sim city player.

Externals never have much talent, good people busy playing ;)

DeletedUser

Player does not exist in this world. Would love to rank this guy, but he's not a guy that actually plays this game = score 0. That's right, buddy. You rank below the simmers.

If you come back and say that you use a different ign than the forums you will lose points and be subject to immediate removal from the game for having a giant puss puss. Be a man and stand by your words, you stupid little girlie panzie flamer.

DeletedUser

Player does not exist in this world. Would love to rank this guy, but he's not a guy that actually plays this game = score 0. That's right, buddy. You rank below the simmers.

If you come back and say that you use a different ign than the forums you will lose points and be subject to immediate removal from the game for having a giant puss puss. Be a man and stand by your words, you stupid little girlie panzie flamer.

:) newbie, removal from the game?)) you wanted to say forum? Yeah that's the reason why I don't disclose my ign.
Kid with 5 towns and less than 1/10 of my abp :))) join a new world and ghost here

DeletedUser

:) newbie, removal from the game?)) you wanted to say forum? Yeah that's the reason why I don't disclose my ign.
Kid with 5 towns and less than 1/10 of my abp :))) join a new world and ghost here

I think you should definitely come at me and test your metal. You will find very quickly that you are no man at all and should probably blow your brains out so that your kids will at least get a SS check (assuming you're American, which I'm 95% sure you are from your posts).

DeletedUser

Newbie :) you are a very sad little player... When u at least be capable of taking infectious city we will speak. :)
Meanwhile I don't care about your existence

DeletedUser39812

Can we get this thread on track???

I'll throw myself under the bus first. Lets use this template:

ABP: /10
DBP: /10
Dread Factor: /10

Total: /60

try and give a little sentence on some of your ratings :)

DeletedUser34939

As the title suggests you rate the player above you out of 10 using any criteria you want to use, i.e. ABP, DBP, trolling ability etc. We used to do this on zeta and you got to know people a bit more just a bit of fun if people fancy it.

for gods sake with your templates daws :rolleyes:

Daws
abp 10/10
dbp 10/10 can't argue with top 100 on a sever with 30k people.
alliance 7/10 fight someone close to your size and it'll go up but I'm not in the habit of overestimating
dread factor 7/10 you might be top of the abp chain but you're still a Canadian
-3 for being a stick in the mud

total 31/40

DeletedUser

Mojo

Abp 10/10
DBP 10/10 (he basically played tag with 80 people and they couldnt catch him)
Alliance 10/10 lets be honest here, 3 of the top 10 fighters. We really are top of the food chain for our size
Dread factor 10/10. I dont care who you are, if mojo is a coming, you better start a running
Plus 10 for being an amazing human being.
Plus 2 for being a seedy old man

52/40

DeletedUser

Chosen Gods
abp 4/10
dbp 9/10
location 5/10
alliance 7/10

Fought some of you guys and I do have respect for you and your alliance , but your attack points and location drags you down .

DeletedUser

immortalsume
ABP: 6/10 - Higher then your point-ranking, but should rise in the future still.
DBP: 3/10 - Low on DBP. Have probably not been attacked.
Alliance: 10/10 - In the number one alliance

In the core, but lacking some BP. But you have a higher rank on BP then points and thats always a good thing.