Rate The Player Above You

• Thread starter DeletedUser42982
  • Start date

DeletedUser42982

Hey everyone, most forums have these threads and seeing as i'm such an egotistical guy, I figured i'd start this one off in Gonnos. Pretty much just rate a player out of ten on whatever catagories you see fit, main ones being, Alliance, Points, Battle Points (can be split into both A and D BP), Location and Reputation, i.e.
ApathysEmbrace
Alliance 10/10 - Seeing as the alliance 'ApathysEmbrace' only has one member but still manages to rank number 1 in ABP and points, can't give anything less here.
Points 10/10 - 394,763 points and barely a week after the world started? What else can one do but give a solid 10/10.
BP 10/10 -Tops the ABP ranks by eclipsing second place's 2000BP with a whooping 216,000 ABP! Perfect score.
Location 10/10 - Very near the great and almighty Apathy's Embrace, prehaps a distant cousin? Nonetheless, this places two strong players in a position to dominate the ocean of their choice.
Reputation 10/10 - You precede yourself sir.

Enjoy folks and remember, that ^, was a joke ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13136

Alliance 6/10 alliance who is concentrated only to grow points, but not fighting. Maybe they are missing competition.
Points 4/10 it only shows that you are active and building your city. I don't see more for now. Maybe, later you will be bigger.
BP 3/10 not being an aggressive player yet, you should build more of an army and fight.
Location 8/10 concentrated on ocean 46, good location to grow and expand easily.
Reputation 3/10. You sound like a funny guy, but we need to see more of you. For now, I can not rate properly because we are still on the beginning if this world. Good luck mate.

DeletedUser18983

Alliance 6/10 alliance who is concentrated only to grow points, but not fighting. Maybe they are missing competition.
Points 4/10 it only shows that you are active and building your city. I don't see more for now. Maybe, later you will be bigger.
BP 3/10 not being an aggressive player yet, you should build more of an army and fight.
Location 8/10 concentrated on ocean 46, good location to grow and expand easily.
Reputation 3/10. You sound like a funny guy, but we need to see more of you. For now, I can not rate properly because we are still on the beginning if this world. Good luck mate.

Alliance 5/10 leadership doesn't seem to care about the smaller players only about themselves.
Points 10/10 looks like you use more than 50$ in gold.
BP 10/10 again showing how much gold you use.
Location 0/10 I always hate being in the core cross.
Reputation 3/10 a lot of people have some hate for you not just me.

PS:Not really sure how you can say we don't concentrate on fighting when we are leading ABP by 2400 but whatever makes you happy Grepo King.

DeletedUser13136

Think whatever you want.

DeletedUser42982

Damn, four posts in and it's already a comedy act!

DeletedUser

I will start from purple....

Alliance: 9/10, Very Aggressive in their Ocean + they know how to get them ABP's!
Points: 8/10 Without using ^^^alot of Gold he is within the top 30 which to me sounds like a great player! ;)
BP: 9/10 Better than me in ABP, DBP, and Fighters... Of course I wouldn't doubt you wouldn't be in that Aggressive Alliance...
Location: 10/10 Ur in a great Ocean that u can completely take control of and + it's not in the Core!

DeletedUser18983

Alliance 8/10 looks to be a strong alliance and I think they will last if they push north.
Points 9/10 2 cities rank 4 pretty good.
BP 8/10 1000 still in top 50.
Location 9/10 to me you guys are in a good location just push north and make the border line impossible to break.
Reputation 8/10 your a nice guy from the several posts I've seen so I respect you.

DeletedUser34812

ApathysEmbrace

Alliance, Looking very good :), got a good few weak alliances that are growing around them ocean 46 will be a stronghold soon.....
Points, does not look like a gold use (gold or not its fun either way) , growing at a good rate,
Battle Points his points well you do not need to have thousands as of yet as it is so early.
alliance battle points, they show they mean business top ranked (pasted black knights now) doing very well together
Location and Reputation, ocean 46 is in kontrols :) they will have that ocean without a doubt, and reputation well i have not spoke to any of them or recognise many apart from purple so good to see how they will go become hated or respected :)

DeletedUser12858

killermarble

Alliance 8/10 - second in abp, top 5 in points, can't complain about that. a bit too spread out for my taste.
Points 4/10 - really not among the top players, prob not a gold user, but your alliance will keep you afloat
BP - 1/10 - cmon man, fight a bit more
Location 7/10 - solid, not in the core and surrounded with team mates
Reputation 9/10 - haven't heard anything bad about you, you've also built a very nice alliance, props to you

DeletedUser18983

I'm going to rate again so julio suck it up lol
Alliance 9/10 A ocean over from me looking like a good alliance.
Points 9/10 good point value top 10
BP 9/10 nice BP
Location 9/10 no threats in the area.
Reputation 10/10 heard only good things.

DeletedUser13136

You get zero from me:p unless you change color:D

Alliance 9/10 Very good average and strong alliance
Points 9/10 growing good and leading good.
BP 8/10 you are in the best 30 (29th, he he he)
Location 10/10 Very good positioned, but soon enough, challenge will come and hope you are the underdog :p
Reputation 9/10 You are good guy, but ugly.:D

DeletedUser

Alliance 8/10 High average, taking out the competition quickly
Points 9/10 2nd in world and 5 cities, doing nice
BP 10/10 plenty of fighting in the center, it seems
Location 7/10 right in the middle of the action, cities spread fairly well
Reputation 9/10 I'm new but seems nice enough (if not sassy enough)

DeletedUser47393

Never heard of this dude...

funny reading all your posts and most of you dont even exist anymore. Meanwhile this realm is run by me and MIP.