Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser49022

player: Strongside
points: 3/10 - pretty low considering time in the world - not if you have a life shipmate try balancing a family and full time job on top of this without using gold
reputation: 3/10 - we're in different oceans, haven't encountered before - lucky for you
loyalty: 4/10 - 4 different alliances in 3 months, possible merger fails... - Wolves disbanded merger failed wolves reformed then merged again remain faithful to the players in my alliance not an alliance. Friends come first.
experience: 5/10 - modest greposcore, played a couple of worlds i'd guess - a couple implies two and by that reasoning you're wrong!

total: 15/40 - we shall see

DeletedUser54858

That's the thing about grepolis. Every player has a story and not everyone knows about it. I too have a full time job and a family, that's why I tend to play a few months then take a year or more out... this game is harmless fun and I've made some good friends along the way.

My comment about the alliance mergers was purely speculation, shows again that not everyone knows the full story. Staying loyal to friends is why I've stuck with my alliance regardless... respect where it's due.

A players size doesn't dictate his or her ability, so I'm not saying you're a bad player by any means. I'll fight for those who fight with me, so if you're one of those players then I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield, regardless of which side.

As for your experience, your grepo score doesn't take into consideration other accounts you've had so it's a judgemental call... nothing personal.

DeletedUser54494

Player:klifford
ABP: 6/10
Total BP: 6/10
Overall: 30/40

Someone do me except those enemies of my alliance.

DeletedUser54661

Actually strongside, I fully agree with his assessment of your stats. When you were under my command in wolves, you were never really around. I do understand family life first, but this thread has nothing to do with that. This is solely to rate your stats period. The only one I did disagree with was loyalty... you were very loyal to the wolves.

With that being said... you blocked my rating. Not fair man :p

Grepo score is a worthless stat anyways. You never know if someone has played on a different server or not. Also some player learn quicker than others.

Rating should consist of:
Score
ABP
DBP
Alliance

Even loyalty is iffy. I prefer to see it... shows if a player has been alliance hopping.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

Yep. Greposcore doesn't mean much. If someone has a very high greposcore, it's possible that they have been around for quite a while, but not a definite. For example, my Greposcore is about 85k (not that high, I know), but it's not because I've been around for a while - I started in October 2016, but have been playing multiple worlds at the same time.

And in the days of people going through multiple accounts over their time in Grepolis (for anything from wanting different VM times for different worlds, to losing account details, or wanting a fresh reputation or to be able to play a world with only their friends knowing who they are), a low Greposcore doesn't mean that the player is necessarily new to the game.

DeletedUser54661

PLAYER: DECIPHER23.
SCORE: 6/10 -
Rank 303 - Not bad not great.
ABP: 9/10 - Rank 34 - Keep it up man, I did see you burned up quite a bit of your 2x and 4x bp bonuses though ;)
DBP: 6/10 - Rank 200 - Again... not bad not great. This may be a true indicator of your actual score without the bonuses. Hard to tell. Get out there and start blocking some more sieges :)
REPUTATION: 7?/10 - I am not the best judge of reputation as I have only played on this server 5 months, Usually US. Overall, you seem to have a presence here and I haven't heard much bad about you.
LOYALTY: 10/10 - One alliance
ALLIANCE: 7?/10 - Not sure what is going on down there.... I see a lot of internal grabbing from Winners. Other than that a few grabs from Stay and Nutters. Start punching more guys :)

Total: 45 / 60

DeletedUser49022

Actually strongside, I fully agree with his assessment of your stats. When you were under my command in wolves, you were never really around. I do understand family life first, but this thread has nothing to do with that. This is solely to rate your stats period. The only one I did disagree with was loyalty... you were very loyal to the wolves.

With that being said... you blocked my rating. Not fair man :p

Grepo score is a worthless stat anyways. You never know if someone has played on a different server or not. Also some player learn quicker than others.

Rating should consist of:
Score
ABP
DBP
Alliance

Even loyalty is iffy. I prefer to see it... shows if a player has been alliance hopping.

Agree with those stats all you want and I agree I'm not that big of a player but like the Royal Navy we may not be the biggest in the world or have the most ships but we know how to use them which is why every country in the worlds navy's come to us for training.

As for not being that active under your was because there was a civil war and so much misconceptions and ideas on reaching an established set of alliance objectives. It was anarchy. There weren't operations, there were arguements!

People deciding that we should expand into 053 while we were predominantly in positioned in 063 but didn't have a secure hold of the ocean and growing threats on each front was ludicrous. An aggressive expansion into 053 would have left us vulnerable in 063 which as time told us was tried to be over run twice and twice defended our ocean. And then expanded once a stable platform had been established. Aggressive expansion is fine and all but stretching out troops and resources so vastly leaves us wide open to attack. That's why I wasn't particularly involved because it was chaos and I just waited for the dust to settle down.

And what did you do jumped ship along with a few others and left the remains to pick up the pieces which we did and did well! Friends before alliances. And I remained out of respect for my friends if we were beaten than so be it but not without a good fight!

DeletedUser54661

Your whole post is a summary of how you never were around. If you were, you'd know the wolves started in 53. The reason I was making you move into 53 was because the wolves that were there were taking a beating while a lot of you hid safely miles away in 63 with almost zero enemies out there. Meanwhile the wolves who started in 53 were fighting off not only the bald crew, but the butchers. *shrug* Your stats plainly show that.

As for holding your own and picking up the pieces after i refused to take over leadership... great job with that. Bald were brown to me for a few weeks... by the time they turned red again... they were all the way out to 63. Great job on holding that line. Pat yourself on the back.

Don't get your panties in a knot because your stats suck. If you have a problem with it settle it ingame.

Now If i can actually get a rating without someone throwing this off track? If you have a problem with the above post take it to trash talk..... because thats pretty much all that came out of your mouth.

DeletedUser54192

I'll do my best to avoid any bias here, despite personal history. If you do feel that I've been too biased, tell me. I don't want another mudslinging match.

Player: Klaim 147
Points: 8/10 - Rank 194, but predominately in O43/53, and high ranking in O53. Only 8 because I compared to others in your alliance, who probably started a similar time, and found that you weren't quite as high up the alliance as I thought you were.
ABP: 7/10 - Rank 129, nice, but a fair few ranks lower than total BP. With Simmers being an aggressive alliance, and plenty of different alliances around, I'd say that this could be improved without too much difficulty, but definitely not bad at the moment.
DBP: 9.5/10 - Rank 31, especially given not in the core. Be interesting to know if that was from helping hold sieges, or turtling some cities.
Total BP: 9/10 - Rank 62, fair bit higher than points, and again, not in the core.
Loyalty: 8/10 - Bit of a hard one to judge really. Loyal to the few you call proper friends, for certain. Fairly loyal to your alliance, although if I remember rightly (correct me if I am wrong), you did jump to Simmerville before finishing organising where people in Winter Wolves would go?
Reputation: 6/10 - Again, possibly a bit biased on here. Gaining a reputation here on the externals, but as you said, pretty new to the EN community, so not really known to many here before the world started. Not afraid to speak your mind, but that's not been 100% a good thing at times.
Alliance: 8.5/10 - Probably biased here. Aggressive, not too much messing around, but possibly a little too spread out for a 1 branch alliance, given unit speed 1. Done well against OSG, but I'd say it's getting more even than it was at the start. (0 successful conquests in the OP on Reid Rasmussen last night.) Not quite as hostile to every alliance as they would admit (one of those being some sort of agreement with Killer Bunnies), but basically every alliance hugs some others in this day and age, and it's not like they are hiding in a corner while everyone else fights. Their location, spread and apparent lack of true pacts may be an issue when it comes to WW stage if they decide to go for some Wonders, as they don't have a large safe area to place them in at the moment, and attrition via inactivity may hurt their chances a little more than the larger groups or coalitions if they keep their current attitude.
Overall: 56/70

Good score overall, possibly tainted a bit by personal bias, as I fully admit. Areas to work on would probably reputation and maybe ABP. And getting that ABP up towards your total BP ranking might help with the reputation. :)

And now I probably get to see my name dragged through the mud by any of the many people who dislike me. :D

DeletedUser4278

ooooHH i thought i was going to have to be mean to klaim :D And here you go kal someone who does not like you much to rank you :p so here goes:

Player: Kal gordon
Points: 5/10 - not even in the top 400 i mean you are out out on the rim but still with a bit of work you should be able to make it to top 200/150
ABP: 9.5/10 - seriously good for your size not much more to say here, very nice.
DBP: 6/10 - not bad inline with your score rank and im sure you don't get many sieges over there that get busted but still could send a few our way to improve your DBP ;)
Total BP: 8/10 - well above score rank with just your low DBP letting you down other than that very nice.
Loyalty: 10/10 - i don't think anyone here can argue with a 10 out of 10 for loyalty... misguided maybe ;) but none the less loyal.
Reputation: 6/10- you kick up a big fuss in here but i have not heard or see of you much in game despite being an enemy. and i have not heard much of you in many other worlds.
Alliance: 7/10- Well it is not secret we are not huge fans but still alliance is actually fairing better they did hold off 5 wholes CS's and seem to be sorting themselves up in the north a bit better. Still problems on the inside it seems with members wanting to jump ship. but on the whole looks like they are improving on almost all fronts.

51/70-
pretty damn good score the only real being let down by your points and your DBP (which knocks onto your total BP too). I mean im not a fan of the alliance either but we can live with that we are enemies after all :) .

Side note: Kal i have still taken more cities from OSG than OSG has taken from simmers :) <-- response in trash talk please

DeletedUser54192

Thanks. Definitely nicer than I expected when I realised that I was probably going to be assessed by Simmerville. :p

I agree with basically all that you have said, with a couple of exceptions.

- On my points, yes I am lower than I could be, but I have handed over some of my cities to other friendly players (4 cities so far). So perhaps that mitigates things a little. (You can check the losses here: https://www.grcrt.net/en_DK/player/en96/5819916#player_conquers_panel. The first two were internal handovers when I decided to leave Thracians and move out to O33).
- Reputation - well, I did a fair bit of damage to Black Sails. They've been my priority ever since I joined OSG, and was in fact the only OSG player in O33 for a while. (It's fairly well known within OSG that I confined myself to O33 and focused on Black Sails, so ask around if you'd like). Now that they are starting to fall, I may head towards you lot and say hello. :) (Also, I only 'started' in October 2016. I've been playing multiple servers, but apart from a few months back in 2013-2014 which ended due to RL, under a different account, I am a newbie. This is my first conquest world, as well, so not surprised to be an unknown.)

I'll agree to that comment on loyalty any day. So long as I see a reason to stay loyal, I will do so. It's just how I play. :) If someone else thinks it's misguided, then that's their opinion.
You were right on the DBP. After an attempted OP on me by Black Sails back in mid-March (evening of March 18th), they didn't attack as much, and they didn't seem to spot many of my sieges, so I didn't get much DBP from them either. I probably need to work on that.

No need to move it onto trash talk, really. Well done to you. We'll see what happens in the long run, as we get more organised up North. It'll be a good war, that's all I can honestly say for certain at this point.

DeletedUser4278

come on kal that ain't a rating give me what you got ;)

As for handing off cities we all do it is part of the game and it is also your choice so while i can agree your points might be higher its not really relevant :/ sorry bro

DeletedUser54192

True, it isn't a rating, but I was going to give someone else a chance to do a rating, or we'll end up going in circles. :p

Yeah. Thought you might answer like that, but I thought I'd say it anyways.

DeletedUser49022

Look at the end of the day I pay this game because I enjoy it, wether or not you think my stats reflect me being a good player or not is open to interpretation. I don't claim to be in the top percent of the world but how I play is down to the amount of time I have available. You're right I wasn't as active to that alliance as I should have been but leadership were aware I was on the home leg of a deployment and internet at that easy to come by. I don't broadcast when I'm away even to my alliance as that makes me a target. However I did disagree with what happened to the wolves and trying to expand into 053 when I was getting attacked every other day by rogue bunnies and game I couldn't support as I should have I accept that it in return I didn't receive the support either. Geography was a key part of this being 12 hours away from fellow members I accept that wasn't ideal. I'm not disputing you as a player only that I was disappointed about how things played out and that the wolves separated the way that they did. Loved that alliance and its members and it just fell apart. I'd rather stick with alliance through out the world even if we don't win then jump ship when times are hard. Going down swinging or not at all man.

DeletedUser1359

Player: Ian miyster
Points: 8/10 - Rank 64 - 37 cities- well above the server average.
ABP: 9/10 - Rank 57 - ABP above player ranking and gained from continuously taking enemy cities. Well played.
DBP: 7/10 - Rank 103 - Fairly decent although perhaps an indication of how easy OSG have allowed cities to be taken up North. Enemies supporting sieges instead of attacking due to poor communication will not help :confused: . Some decent DBP gains recorded over the last 2 weeks.
Total BP: 9/10 -Ranked 64 in total BP - matches player ranking. The DBP can often be difficult to accumulate when enemies not active/aggressive enough to make counter attacks and complete siege breaking.
Loyalty: 10/10 - 2 alliances from start? Seems loyal to me and a team player. Plenty of handing over taken cities and support/attacks to assist team mates.
Reputation: 10/10- I can't seem to fault the reputation. Any player who predominantly takes enemy cities is a good player for me.
Alliance: 9/10- A good alliance. 28 players maybe a little on the small side tbh but non the less within the top 10. I normally prefer the smaller groups but know what a struggle it is with so few members with member inactivity etc. 6 of the 28 players are showing yellow and 1 player showing red giving just 21 active players (at todays count and before anyone else comments, I am aware my own alliance is carrying a large number).

62/70-
A good score with perhaps the DBP a little low. OSG finally appear to have sorted the northern boarder and hopefully provide you with some decent DBP in the future. :)

Coxwana

Phrourach
Some interesting comments ladies and gentlemen.
Can't rate richie. Don't know him besides what stats say and we all know stats can be bull****.
I'm not saying they are in his case but merely pointing out the fact that it's possible.

Im sure he's a lovely fella though.