Rate The Player

DeletedUser6029

KB - 8/10
generally well liked by those who know him. Cocky son of butter, but most fun to read. Not going to comment on his ratings because his new account isn't HIS work.

Derek - -10/10 :D PIA
JK - when Derek is on, he is a joy to tangle with, when he is off it is noticed and not nearly as fun. 8/10

Daveio - -10/10 :D PIA also
JK - 9/10 (have to give him a -1 for being an uber loser.

I think I have discovered something though, no matter how much I like him, with all that is going on, I have got to give flossie props. HE is a dang good player.....no premium, and look at his points spreads...and his city counts. You have to admit that is pretty dang good.

DeletedUser4577

Dom - 10/10! Your a great player and lots of fun as well! :D I love when we clash since it brings some fun my way!
I'll try not to be away anymore! ;)

DeletedUser

Dom 9/10 but you lose 11 points for grouping me with the others so -1 for you

Derek -5 just cause dom says your good but +7 because we are in the same alliance so +2 for you

DeletedUser6029

Dom 9/10 but you lose 11 points for grouping me with the others so -1 for you

Derek -5 just cause dom says your good but +7 because we are in the same alliance so +2 for you

Crap...-2 of whatever I scored you as you assume I listen to mere players. :D Those who have a high opinion of you are rather ermmmm well liked :D I would never insult the bane of epsilon like that ;)

DeletedUser

dom 9/10 great player with a knowledge of epsilon almost unmatched, always works towards enemy territory to engage in the fight and can time attacks/support right up there with the best

DeletedUser

Travis

0/10 - Does not play epsilon, and im wondering why hes posting on this section ?.

~V

DeletedUser9925

Wrong, he does play Epsilon;)
He's in Paths and has 44 cities.

DeletedUser6029

I am giving Travis a -1 because he has cities for every player he started with except 1.........WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THAT????

DeletedUser8467

Dominotx711- 9/10

Good player, as travis said (yes travis is in Epsilon....has been for over a yr now), always working towards the fronts. -1 for pushing for a town named after you :p

Very loyal player, who isnt affraid to speak her mind.....weather it be good or bad news :)

DeletedUser

Last rating for a bit :p

9/10
and it isn't based on "I think he's a good guy"
I have heard he has amazing timing, 400.k bp and all/ a lot is ABP.
Good number of cities, good alliance, good placement of cities and isn't spiteful no matter the situation.

DeletedUser

sparkz a real bugger to go against! usually has cities stocked pretty well and can snipe and time great, great to talk to during a battle not to cocky which is hard to say for a few other members.. i give him a 8.5/10

DeletedUser

7.5/10

Decent sized player, with a good amount of BP's. Conquered quite a few enemy cities, only ever lost 1 city. He is also a active player in an awesome alliance :p

DeletedUser

Die Xerxes

8/10.

You've been a busy fellow this last month, and starting on this month you've started to climb back from total destruction.

Glad to see your still active bud.

~V

DeletedUser

talion since i dont play in this world.. ive never ran into you in battle but for bein ranked 79th i thought id be giving you a pretty high ranking and then i looked at your bp.. not to impressive now i dont know if thats due to your location with no enemy around cuz i also checked and you dont get around to taking to many enemy cities or anybody but inactives. so overall i give you a 5.5/10

DeletedUser

Are you refering to Talion the user ? Since i use Allighiero now o_O

~V

DeletedUser

7/10

Not sure on how much credit i can give you for the size of the account, but i know you're a decent player and in the last month you have doubled the accounts BP's. And even in losing some cities you have taken some (Although they are own alliance inactives).

DeletedUser

7/10

Not sure on how much credit i can give you for the size of the account, but i know you're a decent player and in the last month you have doubled the accounts BP's. And even in losing some cities you have taken some (Although they are own alliance inactives).

Thank You! Dodo decided to take one in 45, despite him outnumbering me considerably.

And I Also had a small disagreement with Sarissa, which is now sorted, and im back on the offensive.

I'm preparing to once again, double my BP's xD

~V

DeletedUser

tailion yes i was referring to your real ingame name but i did not know when you took over that account so i dont know if your the one that has been taking the inactives or if the previous owner did

DeletedUser

tailion yes i was referring to your real ingame name but i did not know when you took over that account so i dont know if your the one that has been taking the inactives or if the previous owner did

I've been re-building, which meant i needed more cities in safe area's, so i basically took for the moment, decent sized cities.

I'll be back on the offensive soon enough

Travis - Didn't realise you were still playing, till i found the right info, Nice numnber of cities, decent ABP & DBP. 7/10

~V