rate your alliance?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

what rating do you give YOUR OWN alliance?

personally im from Band of Misfits i give BoM 8/10 they have a lot of talent and commitment aswell as great willingness to work together and learn. ^.^

DeletedUser29803

Dark Followers - I rate them a 7/10 they might be new and not very strong yet but we are very strong in wars we have already defeated 2 alliances and have just gone to war with The Order and we are beating them soon they will lose many more cities.

We are very talkactive and we work as a team co-ordonating attacks.

DeletedUser1483

I rate my alliance. MoS a 10/10 for supporting my noble foundation.

That is all.

Chris
Creator of the AANF

DeletedUser

Dark Followers - I rate them a 7/10 they might be new and not very strong yet but we are very strong in wars we have already defeated 2 alliances and have just gone to war with The Order and we are beating them soon they will lose many more cities.

We are very talkactive and we work as a team co-ordonating attacks.

well when i took one of your cities yesterday you guys sent me loads of support to fend off your masive 15LS nukes to save your city so i do thank you for that

DeletedUser22343

I also agree on NS double thumbs up to you guys for sticking with it... I'm from MOS 10/10 I dont think an explanation is needed lol

DeletedUser5554

id say 9/10 just anything is possible akelious :) none the less a true great of pella

DeletedUser

I believe that our alliance are the best as we share a common love of goats. Beautiful creatures and very attractive in their own special way. Our alliance worship goats and because of this we should be rated as number one alliance in Pella.

DeletedUser

Oh don't forget we have gerbils DAF! Lots of gerbils, too many in fact. Would anyone like a gerbil? I'll give you a free tube with each one

DeletedUser

Im in the Elite Ones,
i give my allaince a 7/10
Good leadership, but to much dead weight, and i think it was a wrong move going to war agianst MOS and SS

DeletedUser30757

Im in the Elite Ones,
i give my allaince a 7/10
Good leadership, but to much dead weight, and i think it was a wrong move going to war agianst MOS and SS

No problem, feed the dead weight to us then ;-)

DeletedUser

Kind of unsure what exactly to rate my alliance (Descension). We are new to Pella, still growing, still expanding.

We've got loyal members, tight bonds, and our leadership works well together. Only time will tell what we become. I don't think I can compare us to the larger alliances yet, lol.

DeletedUser5554

youre 2-3 in conquests (win:loss) so id say you'd need work but anything can happen :)

DeletedUser

Play for Keeps was booting some of my members out of O76, haha! Unfortunately they were a bit too far from home. Those players then gladly restarted near their fellow members and we are sending them resources to get them going again.

I've got two more players left in O76. One of them has sent back two CS's already. He is a good dodger. If he loses the city he will just restart in our ocean all the same.