Rducuis

DeletedUser

Hi grepolisians, I thought i might as well make one of these so here goes...

Joined Grepo about 8 years ago, i have 1million cities on some world or another. I have red eyes and metal skull and i blow flames out of my................nipples :eek:

Along with many other things i like banter/craic (since it is a game) and sports.

Along with even more things i dislike rude people who have no point (i don't mind if they make a good point) and earwigs, they freak me out!

Any Queeeeeaaastions?

DeletedUser15581

you know you spelled your name incorrectly in the thread title?

now don't pretend to be cool by saying it was intentional :D

DeletedUser

you know you spelled your name incorrectly in the thread title?

now don't pretend to be cool by saying it was intentional :D

I think he is 2Stoned2Care about that..!

I'm proud of that pun :D

DeletedUser

I have seen this thing on loads of in game profiles about being able to skip read as long as the 1st and last letters stayed the same. I thought at the time i would do that in the title but on reflection skip reading one word does not really work ................*face palms*

Aicy

Strategos
Well it doesn't work for names.

Is it true that you've played Grepolis for eight years?

DeletedUser

i remember when rudicus joined all those years ago, i had only been playing about 3 years back then... :p

DeletedUser

Hi grepolisians, I thought i might as well make one of these so here goes...

and earwigs, they freak me out!

Since my older brother told me they crawl into your ears and eat your brain I have to squash them on site!! I really should know better by now... but then again he did also tell me that a c0ndom was a pizza topping... that cause a few embarrising moments....

anyhow nice to meet you

DeletedUser

Since my older brother told me they crawl into your ears and eat your brain I have to squash them on site!! I really should know better by now... but then again he did also tell me that a c0ndom was a pizza topping... that caused a few embarrising moments....

anyhow nice to meet you

ROFLMAO! condom a pizza topping!? I can't stop laughing. That must have been real embarassing!

DeletedUser

but then again he did also tell me that a c0ndom was a pizza topping... that cause a few embarrising moments....

anyhow nice to meet you

What, you mean it is not a pizza topping? :eek: lol!

Nice to meet you also :)

Cabz my good friend, sadly i have little time to spam right now as the 5 min farming system is taking over my life. I am trying to think of a way that i can maybe skip feeding my kids so i can get an extra 900 resource....any ideas? lol!

DeletedUser

Cabz my good friend, sadly i have little time to spam right now as the 5 min farming system is taking over my life. I am trying to think of a way that i can maybe skip feeding my kids so i can get an extra 900 resource....any ideas? lol!

i know, you could give them a few bananas

DeletedUser345

I hate to be a killjoy but aren't you breaking the rules?

'Comments that play down the use of illegal drugs or promote the use of said substances are strictly forbidden.'