Intermediate Re - posting my request

DeletedUser4577

What I was thinking:

Bleach - Ichigo
6697_render_IchigoSegundaEtapa.png

I know theres a lot that could probably be done with this so I will let the artists come up with the design...I just want something different and Unique.

Size: Not sure, Whatever looks best. I can always put it into a spoiler.
Text: DR001, WoE, SE

Thanks guys/girls

DeletedUser4577

I was wondering if It was a good pic but it was mostly to get my favorite picture posted and its the one I was wanting.
What you got is great though, I like it. Its different then the one in the series but still very kool.

DeletedUser

Ok here you go...it may look a bit messy but I wanted it to demonstrate the damaging power he gets when he tranforms into that form(yes I watch Bleach as well...:p)
Hope you like it...:)

derekrisen0013.png

DeletedUser4577

Dude...its awesome.

See thats what I wanna do...I wanna be at enough skill to do that!!

Teach me oh wise master!! Lol

DeletedUser

Dude...its awesome.

See thats what I wanna do...I wanna be at enough skill to do that!!

Teach me oh wise master!! Lol

LoL,glad you like it m8...if you don't give up on trying and practice(read tutorials on those graphics sites I gave you before and post your tags there for CnC) you will be able to do good tags sooner or later...:)

DeletedUser19523

i think its a little clumped together- but its not mine.

DeletedUser18825

And all of the sigs you make aren't clumped together? :eek:
All you do is get a background and add text. Law uses over 20 layers of advanced artness, and you are saying it is clumped?

Silly geko.

DeletedUser

I don't really know what this expression means but if you are saying that there is too much going on then you should read what I've written above the tag...
And -Spyder- this particular tag is 39 layers..:)

DeletedUser19523

just did- i didnt see that before, and spyder, im a newbie at this, im trying to get out of that. im trying to become like LAW but in fact, i do spend lots of time editing the background to make it look suitable

DeletedUser19523

oh, so basically, finish his job for him? lol. il do it

DeletedUser19523

picture.php

tell em what you think.i just added text, i did not make this!

DeletedUser4577

Thomas The Magnificent - That looks great...I was thinking if you could have a hand coming out of the shadowed area it would be even more menacing...

Also, As I look at the sig Law you know what that tunnel reminds me of? lol

DeletedUser

Thomas The Magnificent - That looks great...I was thinking if you could have a hand coming out of the shadowed area it would be even more menacing...

Also, As I look at the sig Law you know what that tunnel reminds me of? lol

Precipice World, huh?:D
Also you might want to put it in a spoiler because it's above the maximum height allowed...:)

DeletedUser

i dont understand wat ur sayin law

I'm saying that the only reason he said someone else to add the text was because he didn't think he would make it look good,that text you added, well anybody can add text like that...:rolleyes: