Not a Bug Realllllly slow - epsilon

DeletedUser19523

the new update that was placed in Epsilon to make it into a 2.0 world has suddenly made all of the overview of the map really slow and laggy... i dont like this. please help me fix it.

DeletedUser

My browser is firefox, and im currently having the same problem. Cache is clear, as it is every week, which i did today, and the problem still occours. 2.0 is simply very slow on epsilon, and alot of people i have spoken to agree. ~X

DeletedUser

Clearing cache and updating your browser solves most issues and improves performance, however, there has been reports of the entire system being laggy with the recent (and large) update. This has been reported and will hopefully be fixed very soon.

DeletedUser

Use Opera...it works a billion times better.

IE and Grepolis do not work well together.

Switching to Opera will end all of the frustration ;)

DeletedUser19523

i use safari. internet connection is fine, cache cleared, still problems

DeletedUser

i'm having the same struggles on my world, it looks like everyone's game is slowing them down, kinda glad its everyone, i was frustrated for awhile when i thought it was just me xD

DeletedUser

Psi has been running like a dog since the update. Slow to load, slow to do anything, do one thing like Demand from a farming village, then generally have to refresh browser before it will process the next task.

Using IE9, installed Chrome, but still the same. Making playing very difficult.

After reading another post, I have installed Firefox, and so far the game is responding much better. Hoping this may help developers find the problem and fix the problem other browsers are experiencing.

Last edited by a moderator: