Really poor customer service

DeletedUser8790

Hi, I love this game, but I am increasingly dismayed by the shear lack of any kind of service here, I have been posting for two weeks now and have been almost completely ignored on the forum and on the support ticket feature. Several of my posts here had good advice but were soon promptly deleted as I am sure this one will be.
I can tell you that I will not be renewing my premium membership until Iget some kind of response/answer/resolution. I believe this only fair, after all what are we paying for? It has now been two weeks with nothing to show. My original support ticket took >3 days or an answer, where they asked for information, I quickly replied with the info required. 3 days later i find that the ticket had been closed with NO response, I reopened a new one asking why. The response was "I do not know"! the ticket was reopened and now has been ignored again for several days. Since there is no direct contact with the owners/managers of this game, besides the"volunteer" moderators I request somebody give me an explanation, I believe it is fair, I have gone out of my way to help promote/support this great game, now I think I deserve a little bit of time for someone!?!?

DeletedUser5

I am not angry, I just want an answer, It is worse than dealing with the department of motor vehicles. I hate to be ignored by something I am paying for.

You have access to the managers of the game.

Please contact myself, Betsy, or Gordopolis if you would like to enquire further into this.

DeletedUser

Well, a couple of answers (ish) for you.

1) Your posts would have been deleted for being in breach of the rules. If you are unsure why a post was deleted PM the mod of the section it was in requesting clarification (politely.)

2) Support tickets, I quit not long ago (was a SIGM) I also believe that the other SIGM is also resigning. Therefore if a moderator is on vacation / absent for any reason the number of people that were able to cover has been cut from 4 to 2. And those 2 also have to deal with premium issues, as well as other tickets, and other issues.

3) Paying for the game does not give you any benefits other then those stated when purchasing gold.

4) If you have a serious issue with the IGM then PM Betsy with your complaint, laying out the facts of the matter and exactly what you are complaining about.

Ninja'd :(

Richard

Strategos
Just to clarify, exactly that happened. I (Theta Mod) have been on holiday the last two weeks. Not making excuses, just letting you know we were a little thin on the ground with Theta.

DeletedUser8790

Well, a couple of answers (ish) for you.

1) Your posts would have been deleted for being in breach of the rules. If you are unsure why a post was deleted PM the mod of the section it was in requesting clarification (politely.)

2) Support tickets, I quit not long ago (was a SIGM) I also believe that the other SIGM is also resigning. Therefore if a moderator is on vacation / absent for any reason the number of people that were able to cover has been cut from 4 to 2. And those 2 also have to deal with premium issues, as well as other tickets, and other issues.

3) Paying for the game does not give you any benefits other then those stated when purchasing gold.

4) If you have a serious issue with the IGM then PM Betsy with your complaint, laying out the facts of the matter and exactly what you are complaining about.

Ninja'd :(

Thanks for the reponse, Here is my reply:
1) Ok, I am not sure how I breached the rules, No explanation was given, maybe you do not have to. So no big deal. Although how can I avoid such "breaches" in the future?
2) That is good to know, Telling me that makes sense, I am not sure why I had to drag this out of the moderator, a simple we are shorthanded would have been thoughtful.
3) True, But poor service does effect whether or not I continue to use premium features, or even continue to play the game. Why would I pay for a sub-par product, My statement had nothing to do with entitlements from past gold purchases. I would like to continue to pay/play/promote the game, But why would I want to do that if no one running cares about the players??
4) Betsy is the one who will not get back to me, what I would like to know is who is above Betsy? or is this game all volunteers??

I think I am reasonable, I did not have the knowledge of the short handed situation of moderators, fair enough, But if this is such a major issue the makers/owners of this game should step up their involvement. Maybe we should work on the current Grepolis before we upgrade to 2.0. Thanks or your time

DeletedUser8790

Just to clarify, exactly that happened. I (Theta Mod) have been on holiday the last two weeks. Not making excuses, just letting you know we were a little thin on the ground with Theta.

Thanks, I hope you had a good time off? I am not sure if you will be able to help me at this point :)

DeletedUser

One bad experience is one bad experience ;) The team do care about the players, I know how much work is put in by the volunteer mods (since I was one :D, and it's a lot more then people think).

As AC04 said, the games managers are contactable, they are himself, Betsy, and Gordopolis, if you have an issue with one, then contact another, in this instance I would suggest Gordopolis.

DeletedUser

callinectes,

I apologize if the service was a little slow. Please send me your question or issue via pm and I will answer it to the best of my knowledge. Thank you for your patience

Sincerely,

Gordon
CM

DeletedUser

Hey man, the mods work real hard, give them a break. If you want to not break the rules read them ;) at the top of the page there is a link that say Forum Rules, you can read it. All sorts of goodies :D to be more educated about grepo read the wiki.