Reapers: A noobs story

• Thread starter DeletedUser41962
  • Start date

DeletedUser41962

A Noobs Story

At the start of this world. The Condemned Alliance was being touted as the best thing since sliced bread. They were buying their way to power. At one stage they looked invincible. But there was a small group of players known as reapers of death . Now reapers as they were known was a bunch of inexperienced players in the main. But they didn’t half terrorise the condemned players on their main island.

Chaoticdefender had seen the potential within us. Chaoticdefender explained that there was going to be a coup within condemned because their leaders were making a mess of things. The leaders was ammo and zeus.

The reapers contacted all the other alliances that were getting bullied by condemned and a plan was designed to take down the massive condemned. As they say the rest is history. Condemned was defeated and soon broke, disbanded . Condemned fearless leader lost cities and soon ran to vacation mode. When he returned he hid under the banner of depraved tendencies. Now I am new to this game; But does that not mean ammo was a refugee :heh: and no alliance should of touched him. Anyway doesn’t matter.

The reapers grow in strength and numbers and the alliance looked good under the leadership of des and chaotic. But for some strange reason ; whether it was fear or lack of confidence, I don‘t know. But Chaotic let ammo back into the fold. Ammo had no leadership rights and was to play a advisors role only in the council.

Things were getting bad. We had made a nap with aap, wds , elite and phoenix. While we had a pact we attacking the rest of the old coalition of alliances. They were soon defeated. Next while we had a nap with aap we attacked them. Next plan was to make a pact with sod and some other alliances that may be a threat and then attack elite then phoenix. There was a few of us who were not comfortable with this and the lack of morals and honour shown by us.

But the last straw for me was when one of reapers smaller players was trying to get his second city. He had a cs in a conquest city and had not long to see out the siege. But before it could be accomplished he was kicked out the alliance. 8 mins later his cs in the conquest city was sunk by an alliance player. I voiced my concern but it seemed no one was interested. I don’t think that was right doing that and it made me feel bad. I know it was time for me to find another alliance.
Meanwhile ammo and some of his friends were trying to turn the alliance against des. It got so bad that chaotic resigned from being leader. I was really annoyed that this had happened.

Yesterday des was offline. Ammo and his side kick sqin, decided to run a op against lacking sanity. This was not meant to happen so soon . Sqin was posting on the ops page of the forum. But she was not following procedure for ops or claims. One of the experienced reapers tried to offer advice. She snapped at him. I posted that she should calm down and follow procedure. She mailed me stating that she was unhappy with my post and I was to remove it. (Remember I am a council member ) I ignored her with the intenion that des can sort it when he comes online. Now mail was being passed between her and me and she was getting abusive. Then the final last straw she blocked my mail. :rolleyes: Has anyone out there ever heard of a player blocking a leader before. So I kicked her. I know that there was going to be another coup. This time against us. Someone with leadership right invited her back in. She mailed me saying that I can’t kick her, it is her alliance . So what do you think I did? I kicked her :cool:. Now I was hoping des would come back on quickly to help stop this coup. I had managed to get chaotic to becomes leader again but at this stage I was playing for time. As fast as I kicked her someone invited her. So I took everyone’s leadership rights of them except for des. I thought I might as well boot ammo too. I know I was finished so, better get hung for a lamb than a sheep.

Today there is a new alliance in town. ( Butter )

I have been attacked all morning since the new alliance was founded and so far I have sunk two cs so far.:eek: not bad for a noob :cool:. I will no doubt be gone tomorrow, there is only so much one player can do against an alliance of 35

Anyway this is the truth. You can be my judge. Did I do so wrong:pro:

DeletedUser

You shouldn't have invited Aj back in the first place...

If I read things right... I believe that ammo is actually a DT agent...

DeletedUser

A Noobs Story

At the start of this world. The Condemned Alliance was being touted as the best thing since sliced bread. They were buying their way to power. At one stage they looked invincible. But there was a small group of players known as reapers of death . Now reapers as they were known was a bunch of inexperienced players in the main. But they didn’t half terrorise the condemned players on their main island.

Chaoticdefender had seen the potential within us. Chaoticdefender explained that there was going to be a coup within condemned because their leaders were making a mess of things. The leaders was ammo and zeus.

The reapers contacted all the other alliances that were getting bullied by condemned and a plan was designed to take down the massive condemned. As they say the rest is history. Condemned was defeated and soon broke, disbanded . Condemned fearless leader lost cities and soon ran to vacation mode. When he returned he hid under the banner of depraved tendencies. Now I am new to this game; But does that not mean ammo was a refugee :heh: and no alliance should of touched him. Anyway doesn’t matter.

The reapers grow in strength and numbers and the alliance looked good under the leadership of des and chaotic. But for some strange reason ; whether it was fear or lack of confidence, I don‘t know. But Chaotic let ammo back into the fold. Ammo had no leadership rights and was to play a advisors role only in the council.

Things were getting bad. We had made a nap with aap, wds , elite and phoenix. While we had a pact we attacking the rest of the old coalition of alliances. They were soon defeated. Next while we had a nap with aap we attacked them. Next plan was to make a pact with sod and some other alliances that may be a threat and then attack elite then phoenix. There was a few of us who were not comfortable with this and the lack of morals and honour shown by us.

But the last straw for me was when one of reapers smaller players was trying to get his second city. He had a cs in a conquest city and had not long to see out the siege. But before it could be accomplished he was kicked out the alliance. 8 mins later his cs in the conquest city was sunk by an alliance player. I voiced my concern but it seemed no one was interested. I don’t think that was right doing that and it made me feel bad. I know it was time for me to find another alliance.
Meanwhile ammo and some of his friends were trying to turn the alliance against des. It got so bad that chaotic resigned from being leader. I was really annoyed that this had happened.

Yesterday des was offline. Ammo and his side kick sqin, decided to run a op against lacking sanity. This was not meant to happen so soon . Sqin was posting on the ops page of the forum. But she was not following procedure for ops or claims. One of the experienced reapers tried to offer advice. She snapped at him. I posted that she should calm down and follow procedure. She mailed me stating that she was unhappy with my post and I was to remove it. (Remember I am a council member ) I ignored her with the intenion that des can sort it when he comes online. Now mail was being passed between her and me and she was getting abusive. Then the final last straw she blocked my mail. :rolleyes: Has anyone out there ever heard of a player blocking a leader before. So I kicked her. I know that there was going to be another coup. This time against us. Someone with leadership right invited her back in. She mailed me saying that I can’t kick her, it is her alliance . So what do you think I did? I kicked her :cool:. Now I was hoping des would come back on quickly to help stop this coup. I had managed to get chaotic to becomes leader again but at this stage I was playing for time. As fast as I kicked her someone invited her. So I took everyone’s leadership rights of them except for des. I thought I might as well boot ammo too. I know I was finished so, better get hung for a lamb than a sheep.

I have been attacked all morning since the new alliance was founded and so far I have sunk two cs so far.:eek: not bad for a noob :cool:. I will no doubt be gone tomorrow, there is only so much one player can do against an alliance of 35

i have had my differences with this guy , but that is just said .... lessons to be learned here ?
1) not a single one of the players in butter are to be trusted.. they are followers and fair weather , pact breakers , and a list of other things
2) this is why if you do not know the guy you are giving leadership rights to , or trust him or her you dont give them the rights!!!

DeletedUser

The Whole Story (at least what i know of it)

by Florida Pete

When I play one of these on-line games and join an alliance I pledge my loyalty to the leader of that alliance. When I feel I can no longer do so, for whatever reason, I quit that alliance and find a better home.

For me it the ethical thing to do. Loyalty is a big deal to me. I expect it from myself and from my alliance mates. When I see/detect disloyalty I begin to pay particular attention to what is going on. Why is this happening? How will this play out? What is the likely end result of this?

Therealpolis and I set up the chat room in Skype and encouraged everyone in the alliance to use it. For some reason Des91 refused to use Skype. That was his mistake. The chat room became a haven for those who chose to undermine his leadership.

The normal bonding and exchanging of information was happening. That part of the chat room was good. But there was an undercurrent of small snipes made toward the leadership of Reapers. There was an erosion of Chaos’ confidence to the extent that he actually called for a vote as to whether he should stay as a leader.

I saw a situation where the team of Sqin and Ammon were undermining the leadership of the alliance and it was clear to me that they would be more than happy to take over. Undermining leadership can be a subtle thing. It often looks like leadership. But when combined with subtle insults it is clear that there is an agenda to be rid of the current leadership and to take over.

This is what I saw. And I shared this view with Therealpolis (who is on the leadership council) and asked him to review the chat transcripts. He came to the same conclusion.

He tried to bring this to Des91’s attention. He encouraged Des91 to get more involved. Because the only way for this to be successful is when there is a vacuum of leadership at the top. Des91 needed to use Skype in order to engage with the rank and file membership.

Instead, Des chose to disregard Polis and myself. He chose to trust Sqin and Ammon. Not long after there was a bit of an altercation between Sqin and Polis. The level of disrespect from Sqin was not acceptable to Polis and he booted her.

I should add that prior to this two long-time members of Reapers were booted and two new former Condemned players added. This aggravated Polis. He felt there should have been more discussion prior to booting Spartaplus1 and the other player. Loyalty.

Sqin was reinstated by another leader. This time Polis booted her and Ammon and changed the settings for all the leaders so that they could not be reinstated by anyone other than Des91. The idea was to force the situation to a head.

Because of the uproar over the booting of both Sqin and Ammon, Des91 finally installed Skype and got engaged with the membership. Sqin and Ammon were reinstated and all of us agreed that we would try to put all of this behind us and move forward.

About 12 hours ago, 3 AM game time, I think, derogatory comments about Polis were being made by Sqin in Skype. I commented about “peace in our time” and the conversation quickly degraded. Chaos chose to quit, as did I. He quickly started a new alliance called BUTTER and just as quickly Sqin and Ammon began recruiting as many members as possible.

To be honest, I think Sqin and Ammon and Butter will do quite well. And I do believe they are actually good leaders. But they needed their own alliance. My loyalty was to the leaders of Reapers.

DeletedUser

A Noobs Story

The complete truth. Thank you polis.

As for the players that have joined Butter. I don't have anything to say to you.. except disappointment.

DeletedUser

Up my question is, was the OP meant for me? ;D is that why your trying to spy me. D:

DeletedUser13294

As for the players that have joined Butter. I don't have anything to say to you.. except disappointment.

You should have listen to your people. That is what a great leader does.

According to you, Ammon blinded us all. Considering the number of players that left you, i say the one who were and still is blind, is you.

PS : it was not about an operation against LS, you can click better, Polis. I know you can do it fast too.:eek:

DeletedUser41962

Up my question is, was the OP meant for me? ;D is that why your trying to spy me. D:

sorry I can't answer that because I don't know which alliance you are from. The op was being planned against lanking sanity. To teach them a lesson so ammo said for coming into their ocean

DeletedUser13294

sorry I can't answer that because I don't know which alliance you are from. The op was being planned against lanking sanity. To teach them a lesson so ammo said for coming into their ocean

Darkness11 is from Lacking Sanity and, as i post above, the operation was not against them, but another operation. Don't act like you don't know what i am talking about, Polis. Better leave this world like a gentleman.

DeletedUser41962

Darkness11 is from Lacking Sanity and, as i post above, the operation was not against them, but another operation. Don't act like you don't know what i am talking about, Polis. Better leave this world like a gentleman.

Are you telling me that there was not two team made up to attack lanking sanity. Then either you were sleeping or not telling the truth

DeletedUser

very... politically correct... too politically correct...

DeletedUser

i once again encourage everyone to look at my in-game profile for my opinion. :)

DeletedUser

I think you should recruit ammon then wait till he goes to sleep and kick him, with CS's in all of his cities.

DeletedUser

You should have listen to your people. That is what a great leader does.

According to you, Ammon blinded us all. Considering the number of players that left you, i say the one who were and still is blind, is you.

PS : it was not about an operation against LS, you can click better, Polis. I know you can do it fast too.:eek:

You joined late. About one day before the alliance crumbled. You know nothing about me.. including how i lead. The reason why so many left was because Ammon had turned everyone against me.

The old Reapers that had complete faith in me were got rid off.. by AJ and Chaotic (claiming to be sorry about kicking some members)..

Before we accepted condemned players we were doing great. We got rid of Condemned.. didn't take much..

They all liked Chaotic as a leader.. AJ and Sqin had been undermining leadership for days/weeks.. this was enough damage done to me to make everyone join chaotic.. they all wanted chaotic back. he came back for around a couple of hours maybe less... i was sleeping. This led to the blow.. i was not around to deal with the problem... they all left and only had one opinion in mind. Chaotics.. they also had in mind that i was a bad leader through AJ's and Sqins constant undermining.

What can i do when i wasn't in control.. anyway.. in regards to listening to my ppl you know nothing. I took on board everyones ideas in the old RoD. The downfall was AJ and Sqin.

DeletedUser

Pete, it is hard to stay loyal to your leaders when you feel like they are not making the right decisions.
Something you have to learn is that true loyalty is earned. Not given. Something Des didn't realise is that once he brought in all the Ex-Condemned/WDS/AAP players, RoD was not the same. It was a melting pot with players with different views and opinions. He wanted to keep the aspects of the old RoD alive. He should've treated it like a new alliance. I didn't find him compromising on things the melting pot of players wanted, but more for the original RoD players. Like how you dealt with Polis. He made a mistake, and was in the wrong for acting on his feelings. What he should of done, is be the bigger person, since he was a leader, and block sqin/ignore her until Des, or a few other council members got on before you made a decision. It sounded like you were giving some banter back as well, since it was her who ended up blocking you. However Polis did step down and become a member instead a leader. It was clear that he was still a decision maker in the alliance because, he only removed the leader rights.
Think of a police officer who had committed a scandal.. Something that would get any other normal person jail time. And this police officer gets off scot free, but only to be on probation, or suspended for a short time.

The OP was not on Lacking sanity.. If you had read the threads for the OP at all you know it wasn't on them, but a tactic we were going to use against them.

Disappointment? Are you disappointed that you never gained the trust/respect of people that joined your alliance?

And you keep talking about the 'old' reapers. It only proves that you never accepted the fact that RoD was a different alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I think the biggest hole in your story is that Chaos quit. The guy who turned on his mate to join you actually quit you guys in favor of them. It speaks volumes if you ask me. As for everyone quitting you had to displace a lot of people to cause a mass exodus like that. Otherwise Ammon would just have left with a few players not the whole shebang.

Kad why would we care about RoD at this time? Ammon isn't an agent of ours just a friend of mine. His choices don't reflect that of DT's sorry to disappoint you. :)

But if you're into theories hear mine out. I don't think Condemned ever fell. Zeus was ineffective Ammon and Chaos made a plan to reboot the alliance. Chaos went to RoD and attacked Ammon. Strangely enough he soon offered Ammon's town back and a place in RoD. Now they had plenty of Condemned in RoD and the opportunity to take the alliance as their own as Destruction is a hands off leader I hear. TRP was made to look foolish and like a totally bad leader. So they played right into AJ's hands. He sprung his trap and took RoD for his own. Now we have Butter. IE Condemned reborn.

Before any of you guys start using this as "fact" do note that this would be my best guess at it. It's not true so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41962

Are you telling me that there was not two team made up to attack lanking sanity. Then either you were sleeping or not telling the truth

This is a copy of the mass mail everyone received

"Please hold off any Colony Ships for the moment we need to focus on a possible war with Lacking Sanity more details will be announced as time passes

Thx - Chaotic"

DeletedUser

That was before the OP was even being planned. That idea was only being considered, and was almost thrown away just as fast.