Reasons for mis-timing multiple attacks

DeletedUser

WE have all been there, when you try and set off a nice ls nuke that will hit 1 second before ur CS lands, for either yourself or a friend but something then goes wrong...

Here is a few to kick off with:

1. Because the grepo timer seemed always wrong.
2. You messed up timezones with an ally.
3. You were drunk.
4. Whats a timed attack?

(and now add ur own)

cheeers

mike

DeletedUser

only ever had the messed up timings with an ally, and that has only happened once :)

DeletedUser

I have had timezone problems before, as well as the ±30s anti-timing factor that is actually built into the game.

DeletedUser

I have had #1 happen to me many times where I have sent out loads of horses for strengthening attacks (3 * 25 and 1 * 10) followed closely by a looting attack, and the looting attack has returned before the last one or two strengthening attacks. Seems a bit weird to me, unless its just that the last two strengthening attacks got exhausted or stopped for a drink.

I have not had any of the rest yet, but I imagine #3 will come up many times in the future :). Lets relabel that as #3a - #3b occurs the following morning: the hangover Luckily I was warned about #5 (the +/- 30 seconds that dustfinger talks about) before taking any cities, so that should never occur for me.