Recent forum changes discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've just read the Gamma thread about this and I think the way this update was handled in terms of letting people know what's happening and getting feedback was done poorly, and even though AC's first reply to that thread was disrespectful people should not dwell on that because he has apologized for that. So everyone can stop the 'hating' on him.
Personally I think ac owes a few players a sincere apology!
I refer you to his comment in the other thread:
AC04 said:
I apologise if I have offended anyone with my bad choice of words earlier today.
Now that I've said what I've wanted about that, now to the update. I think the new update is good, it actually involves less scrolling for me and I mainly go into world Epsilon. It's quicker because I only have to push the "End" and then "Pg Up" buttons, one less button to push! lol :p

I do think it would be a good idea though to have the option of each individual player choosing the order as a sort of option or like with the Tribalwars forums have them ordered so you can minimize each section. The only thing I don't think that is very useful is the 'extended' Graphics section, although I could just minimize that bit.

The bigger sig size is awesome as well, even though i haven't gotten around to changing mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I subscribe to the forums anyway. that way I just go to the userCP and do no scrolling. simples.

I would like to see more users in these forums, however I am annoyed at inno for continually ignoring their most loyal (and profitable) client base. the whole 2.0 farming mess, lack of new 1.26 worlds, lack of updates for 1.26. tbh, 2.0 is so buggy I feel it should still be on the beta servers right now.

DeletedUser

That is clearly apparent. First, the inactive towns were cleared so we could no longer farm those cities or take the larger ones. Then Alpha was closed to new members so these spots will not be filled again. So Alpha was left to rot.

Alpha was closed beacuse it was too full If I am correct,and new players would have a hard time on that world and are better of joining a newer world.

DeletedUser5061

I like the new forums layout, and those it bothers will get used to it over time. However I think The Agora and GrepoFX section need to be moved below the world forums, especially now there is General Discussion sub-forum in each of the world forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The changes are fine in my opinion.

The only thing I really dislike is the fact that the D&D forum was shut down just like that, just a message by AC saying that it should be back proptly, which has not happened, many people have stopped coming to the forums or quit grepo althoghether because of that decision.
Were are Setamdar, rcj1107, Egami, Erato, Hellstrom, Gronbeck (to name some) ??

DeletedUser2795

The changes are fine in my opinion.

The only thing I really dislike is the fact that the D&D forum was shut down just like that, just a message by AC saying that it should be back proptly, which has not happened, many people have stopped coming to the forums or quit grepo althoghether because of that decision.
Were are Setamdar, rcj1107, Egami, Erato, Hellstrom, Gronbeck (to name some) ??
The DnD thing wasn't part of the update, but I had presumed that it would have been re-opened as part of any sort of big update to the forums.

DeletedUser5

The DnD thing wasn't part of the update, but I had presumed that it would have been re-opened as part of any sort of big update to the forums.

I had intended to, but I ran out of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.