Record Breakers

The GM

Phrourach
I don't normally get involved in the externals anymore as I believe actions speak louder than words. Recent events cannot be ignored though.

A big shout out must go out to the Twisted co-op for breaking all records so far in this world. How any alliance the size of yours could lose 15 cities in one day to True Fear is outstanding to say the least. You guys have not only won the award for inept play but you must hold on to this trophy until another alliance can be more inept than you.

Congrats guys. You deserve it!

DeletedUser34426

Some big players of TF are not motivated to play any longer, due to actions committed by the opponents.
This game is for fun. That has gone.
I think you can break the record today.

DeletedUser55134

I don't normally get involved in the externals anymore as I believe actions speak louder than words. Recent events cannot be ignored though.

A big shout out must go out to the Twisted co-op for breaking all records so far in this world. How any alliance the size of yours could lose 15 cities in one day to True Fear is outstanding to say the least. You guys have not only won the award for inept play but you must hold on to this trophy until another alliance can be more inept than you.

You not involving into externals is a good decision, so don't change that.

jameslongst

Strategos

WHAT?!?!?

More to come if you guys can hold together long enough.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Losing towns has not always to do with size of the alliance , or skills.
Location is often vital.
I cannot judge weither this losses is based on skills, location, activity, but Future Will show.
Grepo intel could give me a better view , trouble is...it's DEAD , Offline and it's terrible.

jameslongst

Strategos
Losing towns has not always to do with size of the alliance , or skills.
Location is often vital.
I cannot judge weither this losses is based on skills, location, activity, but Future Will show.
Grepo intel could give me a better view , trouble is...it's DEAD , Offline and it's terrible.

City losses mean nothing except to the mind, old friend.

I can lose 200 cities and win a war. Meanwhile TS can lose one or two and totally break apart.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
They won the battle at the start ... but they made a mistake thinking they would win the war ..
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser55134

Haven't seen such bad players talking so much smack since pawcio on Byblos.

DeletedUser55134

Held those cities for weeks honey, reasons I lost them were stated on forum. You really have no honor, when you brag about taking those cities. You really think I would lose my cities to you, war and fogo (and other no names) if the settings were normal?

DeletedUser49229

City losses mean nothing except to the mind, old friend.

I can lose 200 cities and win a war. Meanwhile TS can lose one or two and totally break apart.
we may have lost some citys and having a bit of a rough time but can i remind you some things
1)we was not expecting tf bring much heat as they are weak surprised us a lil
2)we still are 1st in the world
3)we may be losing player but i assure you we are not falling we are just losing the faithless and players who cant handle pressure
4)im pretty sure legion are doing a better job vs us then you

jameslongst

Strategos
we may have lost some citys and having a bit of a rough time but can i remind you some things
1)we was not expecting tf bring much heat as they are weak surprised us a lil
2)we still are 1st in the world
3)we may be losing player but i assure you we are not falling we are just losing the faithless and players who cant handle pressure
4)im pretty sure legion are doing a better job vs us then you
Spin it how you like, owen...rank doesnt matter either.

Held those cities for weeks honey, reasons I lost them were stated on forum. You really have no honor, when you brag about taking those cities. You really think I would lose my cities to you, war and fogo (and other no names) if the settings were normal?
Lol that's cute the only reason you held them so long is because we barly bothered with you. War lover was on you most of the time and he had no problem with clearing you and taking cities.
We where busy with making vrdi run into vm to regroup and I was fighting Mandy (sure he wrecked me but that's because I like my sleep) you on the other hand are just bad....war lover had your number and I had a lot of success clearing your ls and olu out when I bothered ( easy bp when I needed it)
So yea tried to talk smack but you cought that clap back, so you left to lick your wounds in vm.

Lol that's cute the only reason you held them so long is because we barly bothered with you. War lover was on you most of the time and he had no problem with clearing you and taking cities.
We where busy with making vrdi run into vm to regroup and I was fighting Mandy (sure he wrecked me but that's because I like my sleep) you on the other hand are just bad....war lover had your number and I had a lot of success clearing your ls and olu out when I bothered ( easy bp when I needed it)
So yea tried to talk smack but you cought that clap back, so you left to lick your wounds in vm.
Maybe lord liked the sleep too?
Move to the actual world forums of the world you're talking about please, or go pm because no one knows what you're talking about

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Definitely I'm more than pleased to see these results, but not posting to brag about this, mainly when I maybe did just tiny job in that, just wanted to answer some guys above.

1) When TF looses cities in enemy core, it's because of amazing effort from enemy's side and failure for TF and when happens vice versa, well location is the thing.
2) When TF looses cities it means that TF falls apart and is getting destroyed, while when enemy looses cities - It's a war and sometimes you loose cities.
3) When alliance hoppers leave TF to secure their cities, it's because they don't like TF's "lame" leadership and TF falls apart, while when enemy player leaves they just loose weak links and they become stronger.
4) When TF does something well, it's because someone is helping them and doing the biggest part of success, while when enemy does well it's all about them and no one else.

I think people will understand what I wanted to say with this post, no need to post another long explanation.

DeletedUser49229

the difference is we have lost 20 citys or something around tf have lost 80 or something around

DeletedUser49229

Most vs twisted minds was before they became minds when they was wolves (therfore dont count)