Recruiting-Ocean53

DeletedUser

III K recruiting island killers. It doesn't matter if you are not the strongest on your island, just as long you are in the fight for it.

Requirement to Join:
-You are considered strong on your island
-More than our average points,
-Not a refugee
-Not a noob

We will not recruit all active players on your island. They are your farms or future conquerings. Unless, it is a big island(yes islands have sizes too) then we might recruit a extra guy to help

We will send help if asked and boot out inactives.

We have professional players and excellent advice for anyone willing to learn this game.

If you apply, please tell me a little about yourself, your gaming history, including any time spent in tribalwars.net or the-west.net, your age, your location in the game, your location on Earth, and why you wanted to be considered for inclusion into our organization, Quote from T.W intergaration Questions(No offences but we want the same thing) We can change it if you like so

Your stats will be checked both your attack ranking and defence ranking.
Your pointsgrowth and battle points will be compared with other players on your island by a grepolis tool
If you have history in Tribalwars and The-West. That will also be checked for your experences.

Also understand, this alliance is a alliance of war, our battle points are abnormally high for an alliance at our size

If you have any questions contect Fang Xian and Shawnpal

Recruitment is very limited

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol maybe is too strict

DeletedUser

lol You wanna do a P&P on us? we just cleaned our forums.

DeletedUser

no need.. i was already in there...
I have all the info i need.

DeletedUser

sorry but even the greatest of all detective can not solve the case of 3 kingdoms

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't worry I was joking..
You guys are too small for me to bother with.
There won't be enough material.

Side note:
"detective can't not solve"

Double negative.
What you're basically saying i that i can solve it.