Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Whats the best way to recruit. this may be the wrong place to post so if it is dont bite my head off.

DeletedUser

Job centre. Simples.

Yes!

In all seriousness, contact a player via mail in the local area, detailing your experience and a few of your alliances key principles/policies.

Before you contact them, look them up on Grepostats to make sure they are active (nothing worse then recruiting an inactive).

If they reply positively, send them the invitation. If they don't reply, don't bother with them (any leader will prefer talkative members).

Finally, if you don't want to be ridiculed here, set a member limit that isn't close to 100(+). Don't take on more than you can chew ;)

My regards.

DeletedUser

Oh do what most do and just huggle everyone until they have to join. Ask GrepoHugs for advice on this one :p.

Or, if you send all you resources to my village daily then the magical recruitment fairy visits you and gives you lots of alliance members ;)

DeletedUser

thx all for the help and i would start out with 50 people and slowly grow from there, I may be new to this game but not MMO's and im sure i wont be doing any hugging or anything the retarded Tigers do either

DeletedUser

every other alliance is obviously inferior of the great tigers! see how many players they got? they would own at cooperating and winning wars

DeletedUser

Find local members that have no alliance and, with the help of Grepostats, active. Message them with a well-written invitation and invite them. Focus on getting a core of good players first before you branch out.

DeletedUser

I found the best way is to go on the member list and send an invite to rank 1-1000. Then everyone that joines give them invite privs aswell and tell them to send an invite to everyone on their island.

I think this is how most top 10 alliances on Gamma have recruited so it must be the best way!

Status
Not open for further replies.