Red Dawn

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Our enemies shall fear our might. They shall wake up to a sea of blood, and know they have been attacked by Red Dawn.

We are an elite alliance, and will only accept people with high BP and points and players who value alliance forum activity.

My Experience:
I founded Scorpio Rising in Corinth which peaked at 7th place. I also founded Typhoon in Delphi, which grew to 13th place eventually. I am a skilled recruiter, a fair leader, and pride myself in powerful alliances.

If you wish to join Red Dawn, experience is preferred, but not required. Anyone with enough points can join. If you wish to join via this forum, then I would prefer a link to GrepoStats to show previous experience, if any.

Open Positions:
Head Recruiter (1)
Forum Moderator (1-2)

Members:
Sparta1234567891011- Founder
Veaterking- Diplomat

We will be going SE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22179

Our enemies shall fear our might. They shall wake up to a sea of blood, and know they have been attacked by Red Dawn.

We are an elite alliance, and will only accept people with high BP and points and players who value alliance forum activity.

My Experience:
I founded Scorpio Rising in Corinth which peaked at 7th place. I also founded Typhoon in Delphi, which grew to 13th place eventually. I am a skilled recruiter, a fair leader, and pride myself in powerful alliances.

If you wish to join Red Dawn, experience is preferred, but not required. Anyone with enough points can join. If you wish to join via this forum, then I would prefer a link to GrepoStats to show previous experience, if any.

Open Positions:
Diplomat (1-2)
Head Recruiter (1)
Forum Moderator (1-2)

We will be going SE

Eh why not

Okay Sparta Ill join if you'll let me

Been a diplomat before so that would be nice

http://us.grepostats.com/world/en24/player/276867
I dont use gold so..

I played in Gamma but not anymore

Also usually the Red in Red dawn refers to Communism

DeletedUser

Sure you can join. I don't use gold either. Uh, I was refering to blood when I said red, not communism.

DeletedUser

If your alliance does not happen to work out, my alliance is available.

DeletedUser23516

This isn't one of your mercenary alliances is it?

DeletedUser2638

good luck