Red Nation

DeletedUser30092

Lol, i refresh the page every 5 minutes while im watching a youtube video, trying to wait it out

DeletedUser19523

i click the Grepolis thing at the very top of the page its a link to the site... so i hit that, then hit join new worlds, see if there are worlds out, then hit the Grepolis sign to see if the announcemen is out... then i rush here every 5 mins or so to see abt announcements... atm im scared that i missed the release... gtg!

DeletedUser19523

:( still not open. i gave alisonia an atomatum. check it out on her profile. lololololololololololololol

DeletedUser

she wont respond to those messages geko.... Just wait for the announcements in the forums no need to refresh every sec.

DeletedUser19312

Ingame Name: zvek
Skype Name (if available): patrik.zvek
GrepoStats (if available): zvek and rambo 21
Most ABP In One World: 177,327 points (EN) and 574,297 points (IT)
Most Cities In One World: 53 cities in one english world and 85 cities in one italian world
Experience Amount: 1 year and half
Aggression Amount: above average
Activity Amount: 10-13 hours per day
Will You Stay Loyal?: yes
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10): 9
Why Do You Want To Join?: for fun and for play with someone strong
Recommend Someone To Join:
Preferred Settings: revolt, a lot of speed and no morale
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!: blue and red

DeletedUser

remember me?

Ingame Name: KostaCzvLazic
Skype Name (if available): none
GrepoStats (if available): I deleted my accounts
Most ABP In One World: I forgot
Most Cities In One World: forgot
Experience Amount: forgot :p, kidding: I've been playing for a long long time, been in a few good alliances
Aggression Amount: I'll be as aggressive as needed
Activity Amount: Very
Will You Stay Loyal?: yeap
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10): 8.333495840838748603487387416386832265763768265376462...
Why Do You Want To Join?: I wan't to be in a alliance, and what better alliance than in a one that is made by a old grepo friend of mine
Recommend Someone To Join:
Preferred Settings: alliance cap: 30-80; moral: don't care that much; speed: 2 or 3; revolt
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!: red and white (the color of my favorite football club), if I had to choose one, it would be what you get when you mix those 2

DeletedUser18825

Ok I'm in now. Sorry, my alarm clock broke. :p

Kosta and Xneth, you are in.