Redcarps Signature Designs

DeletedUser

Signature Designs by: Redcarp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the dragon one, but to me the dragon seems abit to bright. The rest are master pieces

DeletedUser

Unclaimed Signature Design blanks by: Redcarp #2

this is my second set that I have done - still working on some more though

DeletedUser4013

I really like the one in the first set with the Greek Soldiers. Really nice

DeletedUser

I agree tyrion. Photo number 5 of your first set is really good!

DeletedUser

Thanks

I am in the process of working on some more will submit them when I have finished- thanks Redcarp

DeletedUser

Can you make on of the moon crashing into a star:p

Did you make your sig?

DeletedUser

Answer to your question

Can you make on of the moon crashing into a star:p

Did you make your sig?

Yes I Design my sigs with photoshop pro - it is a mixture of photos and drawings and alot of Time manipulating these photos and drawing to make them into one source signature -Redcarp

DeletedUser

what version you using?i think cs3 is still the best
but bought cs5 cause i needed the newer version for scholing :)
there goes 1300 bucks :p

DeletedUser6029

I have a question. Can you do a siggie for me very VERY close in line to the one I have now...in other words I like the Gator theme. I also like the abstract value of it, but I would like to add

"world - Iota" on it, and a rep shortcut since I have finally succeeded in getting my foot out of my mouth and am actually getting some ;)

DeletedUser

what version you using?i think cs3 is still the best
but bought cs5 cause i needed the newer version for scholing :)
there goes 1300 bucks :p

I am useing Paint Shop Pro Photo X2- have not upgraded yet-lol - just have gotten use to useing it :)

DeletedUser

New and some Up grades to my other Sigs

I made a couple new sigs and I upgraded some of my old ones to make them look better I hope you like these

Originally Posted by darklazerman
Can you make on of the moon crashing into a star:p - ok - I figured it would look funny for a moon to crash into a star - but now a shooting star or comet might look neat - I thought to myself - but then again - you gave me a hard one i found out-lol to some time and I came up with one where the comet is hitting earths moon causeing destruction to the moon - now I am posting it but also I will keep working on it -I have not gotten to that wow factor yet -so I am not going to call it done - but I want to see what you thought about it -thanks

Last edited by a moderator: