Refugees vs Patria Croatica

DeletedUser

Just did a more accurate count -

LC has taken a total of 5 cities off The Survivors
Survivors have taken 8 cities off LC

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what you're basing this conclusion on? Please explain.

This war is in early days - anything can happen - and probably will :)

this war isnt in early days. trust me im in spartiates.

DeletedUser

just for the record

LB - 16 LC - 40
Survivors - 15 LC - 12(we dont worry about u flies) if we did we would have clear all of you before we went at LB. keep hitting the small players that dont get on. lol use ur worthless slots

Both alliances are boasting on the forum that we are only taking inactive players. Which I'm pretty sure by looking at the stats LB and Survivors have really only taken a couple of our active players cities. I think it is pretty ridiculous that Survivors can even say they have taken any of our cities but again if you look at the stats we are talking about players that are not active.

With that being saying i know most of are were taking active memebers that are not in your core and if u try to say masssimso or what ever hes name is was inactive then why would he reply/ read message sent to him?

So someone is not telling the truth

DeletedUser

On a side note.... LB way of fighting is hit every little player they can so they can maybe find a inactive one beside fighting bigger players.

chingy is about the only city i seem taken from a bigger player worth saying u took one from lol

I will be gald to lose a city to u guys if u could grow some and attack me.

DeletedUser

Updated score
LC - 44
LB - 21
Potter you know that I agree with you, we have had this discussion in game. I know that a good majority of the cities LB took were players that were inactive on our side. In our area we just started attacking players that were closest and worked our way out. Honestly didn't check to see if they were active or not. If they weren't oh well it was an easy take over. But I think we can leave it at this...the score is the score. No matter whether a player was inactive or active they were still flying a LB or LC flag. We can fight all day about who was active or inactive but in the end the city was still taken by the enemy. As those players that were inactive, hiding in the shadows are weeded out the battle will turn to the more active players.

DeletedUser

Updated score
LC - 44
LB - 21
Potter you know that I agree with you, we have had this discussion in game. I know that a good majority of the cities LB took were players that were inactive on our side. In our area we just started attacking players that were closest and worked our way out. Honestly didn't check to see if they were active or not. If they weren't oh well it was an easy take over. But I think we can leave it at this...the score is the score. No matter whether a player was inactive or active they were still flying a LB or LC flag. We can fight all day about who was active or inactive but in the end the city was still taken by the enemy. As those players that were inactive, hiding in the shadows are weeded out the battle will turn to the more active players.

oh i agree. i will say a lot of them were inactive, but you guys are taking advantage of the situation, and i give you credit for that. i'm not bashing you. you guys did your homework, and are attacking the inactives that are farthest away. beat us to it

DeletedUser13112

Updated score
LC - 44
LB - 21

I agree, if a city flies there alliance flag they are there responsibility. every city counts no matter how big or small

DeletedUser

I agree, if a city flies there alliance flag they are there responsibility. every city counts no matter how big or small

I'm glad you agree but it seems that maybe some others from LB may not share your opinion. Just shortly before a CS was to land in Sailor64's city he was booted. A lame move I would say. I know he was active because I was part of the attacks on him. If he wasn't receiving support then he was certainly moving his troops around in an effort to save the city. I guess you do what you have to in order to keep the score low but I have to say it was a pretty sad way to go about it.

DeletedUser5757

I'm glad you agree but it seems that maybe some others from LB may not share your opinion. Just shortly before a CS was to land in Sailor64's city he was booted. A lame move I would say. I know he was active because I was part of the attacks on him. If he wasn't receiving support then he was certainly moving his troops around in an effort to save the city. I guess you do what you have to in order to keep the score low but I have to say it was a pretty sad way to go about it.

Sailor64 has left the alliance. on 4/2/11 at 8:53 AM

he did it himself, we cant be responsible for that

DeletedUser

Well bring the question... Did the hammer squad bring another kid to quit due to the lack of support from hes alliance ?

since u guys pride ur self on being so good at supporting why didnt we have any problems with them?

Also i gave a open invite to attacks me a week ago and i see LB stil being scared to. Just saying ur frontline is scared to fight anyone but small players who crossed over. They are flying are banner but arent the guys u should be looking out for (hint) so have fun with them

DeletedUser13112

It is correct sailor was active and he was moving his cities troops, aswell as getting the support he could. i myself saw the support request but my closest was 34 hours out, not so useful when a revolt in in full uprising in 12, this was the case for most of our players so sadly we had to concur we would do our best but our best was not very good due to our distance. So with regards to sailor, We lost. He later agreed we had done all we could, thanked us in the forum and left the alliance. we would of accepted the losses of the 'scorecard' and were going to help him move closer to our bigger players, but he left.
I wish sailor well in whatever he now decides to do.

DeletedUser13112

Well bring the question... Did the hammer squad bring another kid to quit due to the lack of support from hes alliance ?

since u guys pride ur self on being so good at supporting why didnt we have any problems with them?

Also i gave a open invite to attacks me a week ago and i see LB stil being scared to. Just saying ur frontline is scared to fight anyone but small players who crossed over. They are flying are banner but arent the guys u should be looking out for (hint) so have fun with them

Hammer squad? :p:p:p, yes he quit because the 'hammer squad' hit him and he had no support from his alliance. i guess now you know how bad our support is you can continue wiping us off the map :D

An open invite to attack you?
who would you suggest to attack you?
nobody wants to take up your invite, its a rubbish invite,
scared of you? sure :cool:

DeletedUser

quit your blabbering. everyone that we have is two oceans away from you. if you want to keep bragging then get over here then we'll see how you do. until then, have a nice day

DeletedUser

It is correct sailor was active and he was moving his cities troops, aswell as getting the support he could. i myself saw the support request but my closest was 34 hours out, not so useful when a revolt in in full uprising in 12, this was the case for most of our players so sadly we had to concur we would do our best but our best was not very good due to our distance. So with regards to sailor, We lost. He later agreed we had done all we could, thanked us in the forum and left the alliance. we would of accepted the losses of the 'scorecard' and were going to help him move closer to our bigger players, but he left.
I wish sailor well in whatever he now decides to do.

Fair enough, it did cross my mind that he left on his own. And yes of course we realize that he was some distance from any real support. Sailor64 did do a good job with little or no support. I imagine it would be nearly impossible with 2-3 players hitting you over and over to survive without alliance support.

DeletedUser

Interesting comments - can't disagree. In Ocean 24, coolishdeltadan was active in several alliances including DAFT before being accepted by LC. We did a mass attack and he quit the game shortly thereafter. We've taken a bunch of his cities, but LC has also taken two of them. Also in O-24, two other former DAFT members, bicmetro and warriorrenaldo, who also joined LC, after having very active grepo lives, both went into vacation mode the minute we attacked them. I expect that they will be on the inactive list when VM expires as has been our experience down here. Of course we're going to take the inactive cities so that we can increase our empires to be as big as some of you other guys. We will of course be getting rid of all of the LC members in 24 as we don't want any of them behind us as we march forward.

Our stats may not be as impressive as some of you who have been playing longer, but please don't discount us just yet - we just can't reach each other - yet.

DeletedUser

3 off the top of my head Yahmanz, willzee, jared are all within range

but my guess is they are playing like like cowards beside jared since i just cleared one of hes cities

is that they have all defense troops and wont fight :(

Trust me i will be there in time but with this game its all about bp and city slots and i have no problem taking cities.