Remaining Warriors

DeletedUser26515

So Its been quiet in here for too long. Im hoping like me others come here and check in but see nothing new posted so they move on. This is a place where we can set aside our colors a little to discuss the future of this world as we see it. So how do you see it? I am with the Illuminati our alliance is still pushing against Blunt and they are pushing back as well. While our war seems to be one of claiming each others inactive players cities mostly. We have both struck some active players as well. I will admit we have found our first real challenge. I am curious of other wars going on in the world. A big question I have is for Shadow Elite who are you fighting if its not Blunt Posse or Force and Im being unbias here then who. When the game ends BP and BF will have to merge so all could win. This doesnt leave room for all of your members to join them. So that leaves only one option for you as I see it if you have a pact with them. The leaders would join them and leave the rest to die (not cool). Your other option would be to go after Blunt sooner than later to gain control of your oceans. WW is around the corner how do you intend on controlling 4 islands with Blunt all around you. Im sure Blunt has sold you on we need to unify against WDS as they did us but why to give them the crown. Even if WDS was overthrown in this manner BP would just take their place so then what you will just have to contend with their size and I might add they already have better positioning on you then WDS does. Next Steamrollers How is your war with WDS going? Is the plan for Steamrollers and BP to go after WDS how is that panning out for you. To me it would seem a change of direction would be more beneficial. If you would go after Blunt you would get your second place title back and gain more ground to take on such a foe from more then one direction. Or is Blunt more of a threat to you? Well they are now. nice of them to let you take a stab at WDS first. WDS how do you see this world panning out top dog for sure Im curious to see what Oliver thinks about these alliances and the choices they have made. You guys are the obvious choice for war with the other top alliances how do you feel we all stack up? How is your war with SR going? And Blunt Posse what are your plans to fight with us ever so slowly allowing WDS to grow even more but Im sure you view that as our fault. Out of curiosity what if we were not at war what would be your goal. Would you be able to take it to WDS with the help of other alliances after all you are having a hard time with us and we are a fraction of their size. All other alliances where do you stand at this point if you are not in one of these alliances then why not time is ticking? I would say from where I am sitting we have too many alliances in the south in order to take out WDS or at least move into their oceans the south needs two alliances not 4 if we can resolve this the map would look more even instead of WDS looking so massive. This would make for a better final fight to the death lol. If I made you mad good maybe youll post so we can get things cooking here again. Thanks for reading lets get this forum going again.http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en31&ref=zrpc56uh1f9adm1onpjxogdg3aar5b4nb4zno26

DeletedUser

Im fro SR

How our war with WDS is going? It going great ;) The size of an alliance wont matter if you fight against us.
Why would we turn around and start to fight with BP? i dont see how this will make anything better. No difference to us really. We are THE WALL between those 2 and we´re not planning to crack.
That has been the problem in this world, that alliances seem to give up quite easily and just merge into their enemies.

DeletedUser29225

Hello all. It has been a very long time since I have posted. Life causes issues in that way. Talking time away from other things that are a lower priority. I do find your post interesting and it is for sure a different way of looking at things, if not just poking at people for the fun of it. Here are my two cents:

BP and SR are now merging. Well, I should say some of BP are merging into SR, renaming into Man in Wilderness. Some other people from BP are merging with Shadow Elite (now known as Roundtable Warriors). This move is something I have seen coming for some time. SR and BP have been working closely together for many months now. Rounding out their pact is Shadow Elite and Blunt Force. These 4 alliances would obviously be 1 if there was not a limit of 85 per alliance.

Now it looks like BP is basically dissolving and being pushed into the 2 new alliances, but this is a curious move as it leaves some members of BP (not to mention BF) left behind to do what exactly? The "top" people from BP are going in with SR, and the "lower" people are being shuffled to SE. Wow, how does that make you feel when you get an invite to the new SE? Ouch. Geography my butt. Look at a map people and quite lying through your teeth.Now that being said, it is a move in the right direction but the aim is way off.

World Wonders. Oh boys and girls. How funny this is. Everyone is freaking out that it is SO CLOSE! It isn't. It really, really isn't. It is 9 months, if not longer, away. This world is ALMOST 1 year old. Look how many people have came and gone in that time. How many more do you think will quit before WW rolls around? A lot. Even if you think you will be here, I doubt it. I know we all come here with the correct intentions, but no one knows what the future has in store.

When WW does get closer (within 1 months time) the panic will rightfully set in. Most alliances will have their plans in order. However, there is still the idea of only 1 alliance will win. It will come down to 2-4 main alliances by the time WW rolls around. Only 1 will win. Now if they are stubborn, the smaller alliances will stick it out and try and compete. If they are in it to win it, the top people will join one of the other alliances that are in better position. This will obviously put tension on relations between alliances and THAT will be what is most exciting from here on out in the game. You will see a lot more disasters such as this "merger/dissolving" of BP in the future as the pressure of WW comes.

Oh ya, alliances. WDS is ranked #1, they/we have lost members and gained members same as everyone else. We are working towards our goals and hope to continue working on our relationships with our fellow members and our allies. That, in my eyes, is the goal to success.

Illuminati are allied with WDS. Oh, what a stupid move! Is it? The pacts of the 4 alliances out number the cities, the points and for sure the number of players between the alliances of WDS and Illuminati/Priory of light. Who is the underdog? The only reason everyone points to WDS is because we are not divided into 2/3 alliances. That is our advantage. Such as helios mentioned, what advantage would it be to illuminati to join BP/SR/BF/SE? There would be more pressure on WDS, sure. It is possible to turn the borders on the reverse and push into thier oceans, sure. But what then, what if WDS crumbled. There would be a power vaccum. Illumanati sees this and they are taking thier chances with WDS rather than someone else. Is that not thier right? Is it not the same thing that SR is doing with BP/BF over WDS. You know SR was pacted with WDS and at war with BP right? Those that forget history tend to repeat it.

SR. They have risen from the ashes to overcome what most would have bailed on. For that congrats. The players that remained with that alliance were and are stronger than BP was/is. What seemed like to most being that BP was helping SR by pacting them was infact, quite the opposite. Now with SR having BP members merge into them is totally within their right as they are the stronger member in that relationship.

Shadow Elite has been so far removed from the picture that they are playing a round of golf more often than fighting a battle. They are so spread out that they must communicate help with their pact alliances and not between each other. Same goes for BF. The majority are cannon fodder. The rest may rise through the ranks and learn the game.

Let Phase II of the game begin. Should be a fun run until Phase III kicks in.

I miss Arnor's smack talk.

-Oliver (oh and I am from WDS) :)

DeletedUser

Im fro SR

How our war with WDS is going? It going great ;) The size of an alliance wont matter if you fight against us.
Why would we turn around and start to fight with BP? i dont see how this will make anything better. No difference to us really. We are THE WALL between those 2 and we´re not planning to crack.
That has been the problem in this world, that alliances seem to give up quite easily and just merge into their enemies.

Well said. That is all i will say to that. I believe that unless you have a bunch of guys around who you trust, than merging in to alliance just to get out of fight is not what this game is about. This is a war game and let it remain so. War are tiresome but not in our world.
As ItsOliver said WW is to far off. Whom we consider very active today might turn all of the sudden ghost because of Real Life issues. It pisses us of but we have to respect that. If not respect than at least accept that.

About 2 new alliance being made all that it has done is get the external forums active (for the time being). I hope it remains that way as this is as much fun interacting here rather than in game where we just talk sometimes just to the other guy off.

Oh and i am from Illuminati:pro:

DeletedUser28898

As you can see, I rarely if ever post in the external forums. In fact, I rarely read them. But I did feel this was worth commenting on. Oliver, your vision of where things are right now in Heraklion is correct. There's a lot more time left than people realize, and many more players will come and go. That's one of the reasons why there is no concern as to whether there will be enough room in any kind of super alliance. There will be. No one will have to be cut loose, other than the simmers who really don't even factor in, regardless of what Mr. Illuminati feels.

However, you are wrong about the geographic situation and RW being just the leftovers from BP. If you notice, I ended up in Roundtable Warriors, not Man In Wilderness. Since I was the one who made the decisions, I could have easily put myself in MIW. What we did was keep the players who were used to working together in the same group. As you said, its easier when you're in the same alliance. Most of the players that went to RW were originally Celtics or Olympus players, located in the East. So it was a natural division, not one of sending lesser players to RW.

As for WW time, there will be 3-4 alliances that will make a run at it. The rest will be fooling themselves if they believe otherwise. I've been there, I know what it takes to win, having built all seven wonders as a member of The Sindicate, the champions of World Corinth.

A good leader makes decisions based on what's best for his alliance as a whole. When a leader can no longer do that, changes need to be made. If you're trying to get from one place to another and the road you normally take is closed, you find another route. All we did was choose a different route to reach our same destination. I am sure you would do the same.

Best of luck to all.

Oh, and Oliver, EoA said he came to visit you recently. Don't tell me you didn't see him? Guess he'll have to come visit again.

RobertM320
Formerly of BLUNT POSSE, now part of the Roundtable Warriors

DeletedUser

Uhmmm, and here I was under the impression ItsOliver that silence was golden.

EoA
The Return of the mad hatter to come

DeletedUser

What i fail to understand in all of this is why than BP is still up and running independent alliance. This is just an excuse to get rid of fats so you guys can gobble up the rest of players who helped you grow bigger.

What this has done is that it has brought SR into a war with illuminati/POL. I more than welcome it.

DeletedUser26629

Best of luck to everyone in the coming months! May your actives stay active and your inactives crumble to the gods of Grepolis!!!

DeletedUser28898

Blunt posse

What i fail to understand in all of this is why than BP is still up and running independent alliance. This is just an excuse to get rid of fats so you guys can gobble up the rest of players who helped you grow bigger.

What this has done is that it has brought SR into a war with illuminati/POL. I more than welcome it.

Its simple, really. When the spoiled kid doesn't get his way, he takes his ball and goes home. That's what happened. There had been plans in place for months to gradually merge the academies into the two alliances, and eventually to one. I'm sure that eventually Priory of Light will get absorbed into illuminati. If not, then you've been lying to them, because they surely have no chance to win the world by themselves. Neither does BLUNT FORCE, for that matter.

But when ego rears it ugly head, and the founder decides he doesn't want to give up his creation, then other plans have to be made. So we left without him. He's kept the alliance, but just like a spoiled child, he's turning his cities over without a fight to WDS. Poor sportsmanship, and it just proves we made the right decision when we left.

DeletedUser28898

And the original plan was for ALL members of BP to move into SR/SE and reduce the number of alliance. No one was to be left behind.

DeletedUser26515

Except BF? or do they have if everyone dies you might get in deal. Does BF have no leader to speak for them.

DeletedUser

It makes no difference what so ever if we are brought in to a war with Illu/PoL, Players you will be fighting are still the same they were before.

DeletedUser

Well we need to have a count for this and see where everything is going.

DeletedUser

It makes no difference what so ever if we are brought in to a war with Illu/PoL, Players you will be fighting are still the same they were before.

I dont see that we are fighting the same as they were before. Not from the current count on Tryfan cities we have captured.