Passed remove farm losses from wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A farming village should not supply BP because the occupying troops take up 0 population. The point of a farming village is for you to kill all of the occupying troops and take resources from the village. Awarding BP and resources from them would give too much of a bonus and encourage turtling.

I definitely think that BP should not be gained from farming villages, because it would be possible to purposefully put villages in revolt and get easy kills for BP. I still support this idea, that losses against farming villages should not appear on the wall, though.

I think I already made the suggestion quite a few times that you could gain BP from a first clearance, but not from revolts. Even if such an abuse counter-measure weren't in place; since revolts tend to be made up of defensive units and a high wall that you cannot earthquake; constant clearing is going to cost a player a LOT of units and resources. This doesn't even touch upon the obvious that turtling has and always will continue to be part of this game irrespective of what someone may think of my suggestion, and the reason being that people turtle due to the very high defensive bonuses at a players disposal; this will not add or subtract to that at any great length.

My point was either have no losses appear on your wall from clearing farm villages, or have them appear but receive BP and the defeated units show up on your wall. Either way makes sense when one really takes a moment to think about it.

DeletedUser

I was kinda hopeing that this would be implimented by now. Anyway, Im still for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.