Rep 4 Rep

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Just wanted to know if there's a rep for rep service/group on this forum :p :D

DeletedUser

Ok cause I think I saw someone in a rep 4 rep group couple of days ago

DeletedUser

It is not allowed. SOme people are listed as belonging to such groups i believe, but the groups are deactivated or something.

DeletedUser

Ok, ok, I did not mean to provoke any conflict or something, I was just wondering if such a thing exists (not that I approve such things) because there are things on lets say for example YouTube subscribe 4 subscribe and on lots of other forums they have stuff like that. Happy there aren't those things here :)

DeletedUser

Says the people who gave that one guy in the Jr. Mods thread over 5 bars :D

DeletedUser6029

you guys do realize that even with 11 green bars, rep power continues to grow...so just because one has 11 bars, doesn't mean they have a mad powerful rep. Right? Rooster has 11 bars showing, but he like so many others can take a bar away with on negative rep because his power is mighty. There are a few around who don't necessarily "rep" everything, but will without a doubt -rep a fool. Just FYI.....

DeletedUser6029

meh, just because people have abused it and taken it from what its purpose was intended doesn't make it worthless....debbie downer much? Kinda negative for a mod don't you think?

DeletedUser

Why would you even ask a question like that? It's downright cheating! What's the point of gaining reputation if you gained it dishonestly?