Report Parodies Poll Open

Which Parody is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser17088

think i was the 1st to eva do this back on gamma over a year ago... its got a little extreme since then..

153xyf9.jpg

24dj15h.jpg

awesome, if not a little late

DeletedUser

That was a good one KB :')

I remember SF. .

Anyway, somebody has voted for themselves :D

DeletedUser

lol i clicked it by mistake lol and trying to revoke my vote lol... sorry i didn't mean to but where does it say you can't vote for ya self lol,

but seriously i wanted to vote for transformers one but hit it by mistake when computer froze

DeletedUser

I wanted the transformer one too but i noticed my votes were too low ;( No where does it say you can't vote for yourself ^.^

DeletedUser

lol noob brilliant... longtime i got called that lol but hey gotta be a noob at something

might be news breaking stuff, hope it gets in the Daily Knight

NEWS FLASH NICKOSSA IS A NOOOOOOOOOB (at competitions lol)

DeletedUser17523

Comon... my awesome report got deleted. I put 5 minutes of effort into this FOTNS! It was absolutely NOT spamming! It wouldve won. :(

DeletedUser

lol noob brilliant... longtime i got called that lol but hey gotta be a noob at something

might be news breaking stuff, hope it gets in the Daily Knight

NEWS FLASH NICKOSSA IS A NOOOOOOOOOB (at competitions lol)

Lol, ill have to remember this when I write the article on who wins :p

Hopefully I can get interviews with the competitors! hint hint to all of you ;)

DeletedUser

I see that some of has skills but most of us only knows how to kill and conquer...

DeletedUser17088

I cant remember when i made the end date for the poll :heh:

DeletedUser

do the votes for themselves count? :p

i could really do with some gold on Athens :(

DeletedUser

Lol

well looks like your campaigning for the comp is paying off owen... well i am glad for you, just happy i got to get people posting there own paradox reports.. Good luck everyone and keep up the good work...

FotNS thanks for the competition it was a good laugh.

DeletedUser

Yeah, sure, campaigning. I suppose you can present evidence of this campaigning then?

And please don't lecture me on standards. You voted for yourself.

I've taken this to VM.

DeletedUser

Yeah, sure, campaigning. I suppose you can present evidence of this campaigning then?

And please don't lecture me on standards. You voted for yourself.

I've taken this to VM.

Owen get over yourself it is called banter, obviously something you don't know anything about. Take it to VM? there was no intent behind it and mate all i am happy about is taking part and having ago. It seemed to work because activity levels rose after i posted.

even if i won, i wouldn't care because its about taking part and getting our forums active not winning. IF your so offended we can have a meet ingame.

DeletedUser

Sorry FotNS.... i appoligise for arguing, i will be friendly from now on lol ;)