DeletedUser

I know it won't be removed as a forum setting so I won't even make a request about it's removal, but i'll make a rant about what do I feel about it in my own way

What annoys me the most when reading this forum, and for some weird reason I try to evade it, but seems like it is haunting me, is that I see tons of posts and/or sigs about giving you a -rep, + rep, this rep and that rep, and with a sign request.

Why?

What do you get by it? Is that green bar you want to increase as much as you can so meaningful in your life like Al Bundy's desire to divorce or not getting married in the first place? I like the comment I once saw on Judas Priest Painkiller video saying something about ''don't ask for a thumbs up, you will get thumbs up for a good comment you write so don't try to increase your virtual penis on a freaking internet because it makes no sense''

One life wasting thing (grepolis) in your life gets replaced or added by another for no purpose unlike grepolis itself from which you at least, get some entertainment just like any other game, browser or a video one, you played in your life. Asking for a +rep won't get you any money, chicks, fame, position or entertainment in your life, specially once you quit posting on this forum and playing this game later in your life. You will probably say how stupid you were for asking someone to rep you up and sign it just like you will ask yourself how could you listen to something stupid like nikki minaj, flo rida, 2chainz and drake once you grow up

If you have read and understood my text above then you realized I care for a rep+ or a rep- as much as if Johnny will get a blue or green wrapped caramel candy for christmas this year and or as much as Santa manages to deliver presents for 7 billion people in one night... oh wait... Santa ain't that fast **trollface**

DeletedUser18366

I remember there being an option in the user settings where you could turn off reputation, so nobody can -/+ rep you. That seems to have disappeared now...

DeletedUser19042

I remember there being an option in the user settings where you could turn off reputation, so nobody can -/+ rep you. That seems to have disappeared now...

no no no. that's incorrect.

You can always be +repped or -repped. It's just that your reputation (the bars) wasn't shown to other users. This still exists btw. :D

DeletedUser18366

no no no. that's incorrect.

You can always be +repped or -repped. It's just that your reputation (the bars) wasn't shown to other users. This still exists btw. :D

I know, but I've actually got a good stack now so I'm not removing anything...

But I can't find the option though, where is it?

DeletedUser

I like BIG reputation for myself. Why? I do not not know. I am giving + reputation also time to time.......

But I am getting this massage sometimes - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ........... again.

DeletedUser

I could use a massage too.

Rep is meaningless. Just as many things in life are meaningless. Its just something some people find fun to do. If you don't like it, don't participate.