Request to Knights From the Santas.

DeletedUser

A Humble Request to The Knights to Play as Knights... win or loose..
the santas request them not to make the game boring by colonizing cities. (1 or 2 is no problem.. but till now 24 reported cases and gods knows how many unreported ones)

The santas are BAD.. but they are KIND to KIDS (here the 1000 points cities)..
Please dont make the santas to kill these KIDS..

regards
BAD SANTAS

young lad; Bad Santas are seven feet tall!
William Wallace; Yes, I've heard. Bad Santas Kills knights by the hundreds.

DeletedUser

Only if you promise to let me name your alliance for a month if I keep all of my cities after Round 2 ends, oh, in about six hours.

One left to save... With 14, nope, just went up to 15 incoming. I mean really, what are the odds I can pull it off? What do you have to lose?

You know you wanna let me name your alliance. Please? Please? Pretty please?

Who knows? A little good PR never hurt nobody. *wink* Maybe you should at least vote on it...

DeletedUser

I'm lost. What's the request exactly? Not to colonize cities? Isn't that the point of the game? Doesn't that make the game more interesting if anything? Did you mean to not found new cities? I think I'm missing something here.

DeletedUser

They have colonized a lot in O43 as well. If you can't take a city, you have to colonize I guess :)

DeletedUser

I'm lost. What's the request exactly? Not to colonize cities? Isn't that the point of the game? Doesn't that make the game more interesting if anything? Did you mean to not found new cities? I think I'm missing something here.

colonize is found new cities. while the other is conquering..

DeletedUser

Only if you promise to let me name your alliance for a month if I keep all of my cities after Round 2 ends, oh, in about six hours.

One left to save... With 14, nope, just went up to 15 incoming. I mean really, what are the odds I can pull it off? What do you have to lose?

You know you wanna let me name your alliance. Please? Please? Pretty please?

Who knows? A little good PR never hurt nobody. *wink* Maybe you should at least vote on it...

phew what a relief.. we took it :cool:

DeletedUser

To be honest, I reckon colonizing after a while it's still nooby but it becomes pretty useful later. At first I wouldn't have colonized but now as I'm not playing much anymore I will do. The cities that some of us are colonizing right now are later going to be given to the active players.

It leaves us with more cities at our disposal. It's not as if Bad Santas haven't colonized? I mean your guys control load of islands with no slots, clearly they've been colonized on. Same with ToT.

DeletedUser

colonize is found new cities. while the other is conquering..

Ah, well technically conquering is also colonizing. If you look at grepostats they chalk up conquests to colonizations. Being that you send a colony ship. Founding new cities is not recorded on grepostats. Anyway, I got it now. Thanks.

DeletedUser

phew what a relief.. we took it :cool:

Yes, Sasu... After "Sasu Broke My Heart" into tiny little pieces, he went ahead and stole it from me completely... *sniff, sniff*

Now, I am apparently heartless... *wink*

DeletedUser

Yes, Sasu... After "Sasu Broke My Heart" into tiny little pieces, he went ahead and stole it from me completely... *sniff, sniff*

I'm wondering what P-Piper (didn't know people stuttered online) was going to name your alliance.

"Heartless" could be a good new name for you guys. Change your Christmas theme to Valentine's. Heartless Cherubs or something. I mean you did Thanksgiving and Christmas themes.

DeletedUser15015

Ummmmm

Whats wrong with colonising?

Boh,

You must forgive my friend on this one. What he was talking about was "founding" cities. He was referring to your alliances latest tactic of grabbing open flags in our area to gain a better foothold against us. Its a great tactic honestly & I applaud you guys for it...but will it work. Only time will tell I guess.

As far as colonizing, I have no problems with that...after all, we have "colonized" 61 of your group's cities so far. :p

DeletedUser21270

personally, i have never founded a city as i cannot see the benefits if , lets say there is a nice 9-10k point city in the area you can take, or try to take.
i dont see the point of starting from 750pts is it? and having to build up all over again to a city of a decent size. is there not a risk (especially in enemy territory) of just building another farm so to speak?

DeletedUser

I agree with Stepanovs. I've never founded a new city either. I don't see the point, other than it's a requirement to play a hero world. I'm still not sure I want to continue this game beyond this world.

DeletedUser

Ive founded 2, and both were for strategic reasons. I find it can be a great strategy, jusr as bolting is :p

DeletedUser

Everything available to you in the game has a reason for being there, and used correctly, may be extremely effective.

I wouldn't want to go into too much more detail on that at the moment, but I will say that KiT/SiT founded their way into Oceans 35 and 45 quite effectively to fight ENYO and ARES, no?

DeletedUser

its now "sas loves piper" :):)

DeletedUser

what i want to say is that it is getting boring this way.. we took 5 cities and they Found 10 near us.. make us loose our city slots if we try to take them... that is why it is really boring.. if we try to take them.. i doubt they will defend those... if we have unlimited slots.. then come-on try us... but this way the game is really turning into a big bore...

DeletedUser15015

personally, i have never founded a city as i cannot see the benefits if , lets say there is a nice 9-10k point city in the area you can take, or try to take.
i dont see the point of starting from 750pts is it? and having to build up all over again to a city of a decent size. is there not a risk (especially in enemy territory) of just building another farm so to speak?

Here is the issue/tactic guys...They are having issues taking our cities so the theory is grab a bunch of flags and beef up the amount of cities in the enemies area...build them up for a month or so and then hopefully that will help their efforts. I have been playing Greps for almost 2 yrs and I have seen about every tactic out there. What they are doing is not a new tactic by any stretch but I expected a lil more out of them tbf. ;)

I however have grabbed flags before if they are strategic & I sometimes grab them for other reasons....but I will keep that a secret for now. :p