Discussion Reservation tool // Old Master claim list: which one is better ???

DeletedUser20415

Ok guys we all have seen what the reservation tool can do, so can we set a nice compare with the old master claim and see which one is better ?

in my opinion:
Reservation tool is wayyyy better:
1. all advantage of the old system are found here, meaning, claim limits, duration, if any claim break the rules u can just simply deleted and the player will have a note saying that u delete it.

2. avoid friendly fire when a city is marked on the map as reserved.

3. so easy to use and save time for moderator.

4. anyway if u want a syntax all the claims in a text, all u need to do is press one button and here they are.

DeletedUser20415

or better question: what is the best claiming system ? the reservation tool? the old claim system ? or a mix of both ? and if existed please explain

DeletedUser33297

I think a mix of both, but that's mostly for offering help. For simply just claiming the reservation tool, just because there's no way you can have double claims. But like I said, for offering help I would prefer the old way..

DeletedUser27700

Well, the way we do it in my alliance is that we reserve cities we can handle ourself, but if we need help we file an old-school claim and ask for help. This way we get the best of both worlds.