respectful comments for cj

DeletedUser

Defeat: Win a victory over (someone) in a battle or other contest; overcome or beat.

This, neither GH's nor PE did accomplish. CJ were defeated in a battle to regain adequate leadership after i quit. The alliance therefore took a different route by merging with RDLM to compensate for this predicament.

The situation is much like yours when Eclipse originally left. Had Wansyth and Co. not stood up to the plate (like i did when Zhalie and Tigerbear left), the equation to run an elite alliance cannot be fulfilled.

T
hank you for the best wishes, i truly appreciate it!

Quote:
PE did split CJ in half. That is how I grew and conquered. We started with echo and the rest is history.
I don't agree, i stand by the fact that CJ north and south were always divided, preferring to fight on two separate fronts. I honestly believe the attention drawn to this "division" is exaggerated. Nevertheless PE did have some good co-ordination, and i really don't want to stick around much longer to argue otherwise lol...

If you say you were not defeated then what were you. If you guys were not defeated you would still be around and not take refuge in rdlm much like Grepohugs would have been defeated if Serpintine Medea and wansyth did not take over GH.

DeletedUser

your so right bj,how can someone win a war when the guys your fighting run off and hide,
most of the cj members i respected have lelt the game,and maybe with more help from there friends mite still be about today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5398

respect

guys this thread is for respectful comments towards CJ. if you want to bash whatever is left of them then trust me there are many threads to do so.

VB

DeletedUser

Carpe Jugulum, CJ, oh the great CJ
now it seems they have had their day
only their memory is now left to fight
as one by one their leaders took flight

They beat the best, Grepohugs number one
and along the way they did it for fun
they held the top spot in the Gamma ranks
for the battle points earned we give them thanks

For now it is time to close the books
ignore the bad things, the cheaters, the crooks
for not matter how things turned out quite bizarre
we now give CJ their final HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Thats brilliant, thanks Basil :)

@ Seve. The leadership left, as i stated, with no other players wishing to take the spot we saw it best to merge into RDLM - much like SM merged into GH. In my humble opinion the League Of Erinyes did the same, while others would of course disagree, i believe no one could say LoE were "defeated". They simply made the hard decision to continue playing under CJ as Alpharius left. Nothing wrong with that.

If GH's or PE wish to state they defeated CJ and hold victory then there's really nothing I can do is there lol? I do however wish to keep a certain level of respect, atleast on the Public Forums anyway.

Either way i loved CJ and all my friends in it, gonna miss Gamma a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats brilliant, thanks Basil :)

@ Seve. The leadership left, as i stated, with no other players wishing to take the spot we saw it best to merge into RDLM - much like SM merged into GH. In my humble opinion the League Of Erinyes did the same, while others would of course disagree, i believe no one could say LoE were "defeated". They simply made the hard decision to continue playing under CJ as Alpharius left. Nothing wrong with that.

If GH's or PE wish to state they defeated CJ and hold victory then there's really nothing I can do is there lol? I do however wish to keep a certain level of respect, atleast on the Public Forums anyway.

Either way i loved CJ and all my friends in it, gonna miss Gamma a lot.

BJ, you'll never win. In all my TW and Grepo experience, there will always be those who think that no forum post is completely true, even though it might be. They'll pull, "oh you're using that excuse now" or try to overcomplicated something that is rather simple. Does it matter if they claim victory? The very same members in CJ will continue to fight on, just under another banner.

As for respect, I don't think you, nor CJ has lost any. They stood at number 1 for a long time and you kept them there.

DeletedUser7213

BJ, you'll never win. In all my TW and Grepo experience, there will always be those who think that no forum post is completely true, even though it might be. They'll pull, "oh you're using that excuse now" or try to overcomplicated something that is rather simple. Does it matter if they claim victory? The very same members in CJ will continue to fight on, just under another banner.

As for respect, I don't think you, nor CJ has lost any. They stood at number 1 for a long time and you kept them there.

Hmm, you mean there'll always be those who have a different opinion. No one said CJ lost any respect. They deserve, and get, a lot of respect, as does BJ.

I think very highly of them, I remember when BJ was a "good" guy, too. Still, can't hide the fact that "CJ" will no longer be in the rankings soon enough.

DeletedUser

CJ was at one time the greatest experience i have ever encountered in this game. im proud to call myself a former CJ alum. i met many great players and cool ppl during my stay with them. as BJ said its true many no longer wanted to assume leadership roles for i assume many various reasons. im among the group that did not fulfill my duty of leadership. RL at times takes precedent.

i will always carry fond memories of our glory days. there was a unique comraderie among CJ members during our rise to #1. one i doubt i will ever experience again on this server. as we always said internally long live CJ. and no disrespect towards any of the enemies we made during our stay. i played closely against some of the best from GH and PE. Damn it was fun.

DeletedUser

I realy enjoyed my time in CJ was a good alliance,made some good friends,i will miss all the guys who's RL made it impossible to carry on playing,i was so close to quiting when i got told CJ was dissabanding,just thought i would try out RDLM for a month and see how things go,sulk miss CJ .

dispatchimage.aspx

i will prolly get told off for using this banner lol.........but i like blue better lol