Response to Islanders lies

DeletedUser

This has been sent to every member of Islanders

sgpick on 6/29/11 at 9:47 PM said:
Here is a list of our main sections and we are currently trying to close the smaller ones so everything is a bit fiery and aggressive at the moment but hopefully we can resolve this to been a simple misunderstanding and continue to class your alliance as friends as we have done for so long.

Alpha Omega league
Hawk Revolution I
Islanders
Alpha Academy
Alpha Omega league
Sparta 300
Vanguard of Spartan Hero
SPARTAN GODS
Spartan Demons
SPARTAN 300
LAIES KLUBB
Maelstrom
The Unknown.
The Squad

Your founder sgpick is a liar. We at Maelstrom find the cowardice inherent in these lies to be contemptible in the extreme. We demand a full apology and retraction of these lies (along with any others he may have told), to be posted to the external forums and mailed to the leaders of the top 20 alliances in Omicron.

Have you courage enough to admit your lies when caught out?

DeletedUser

LMAO it's finally making it's way around is it? He's been blabbing about being the 'leader' of all these "branches" of his alliance for a while. I found it rather humorous. I figured it would make it's way to you a lot sooner than this though.

DeletedUser

This was June 4th.
These are all part of our empire not including the smaller ones please make sure your members dont attack any of them and lets keep to our peace agreement.

Alpha Omega league
Hawk Revolution I
Islanders-TSE
Alpha Academy
Alpha Omega league
Sparta 300
Vanguard of Spartan Hero
SPARTAN GODS
Spartan Demons
SPARTAN 300
LAIES KLUBB
The Unknown.
The Squad

There not pacts or allies its all our members, when we got too big we formed another section and carried on, its not an alliance its an empire and if the game allowed more members per alliance all our members would be in one but unfortunately its limited to 60 so we create a new section and fill it up.

DeletedUser

Sgpick's reply to me.

We were told that you had merged with one of our sections and were part of our empire if this is not the case then we have been given the wrong information and will remove you from our list but explain why you have dogs of war members as well as members from Legends if you are just an alliance made up of your members.

If you dont want to be part of our empire that`s fine it was our old founder that gave me the information before leaving and it makes no difference to me as we have more than enough sections to cope with besides your doing us a favor by bringing this to our attention.
As for been a liar we have 3 alliance on the list that I was told were part of our empire by our old founder yours Hawk Revolution I and The Squad and as you have members that I recognize I saw no need to question your loyalties to our empire and you were granted a position in it which is something that does not happen lightly.

As for an apology remove all members from your alliance that did not start from your alliance and are just Maelstrom members and not ones from other alliances that were linked to us and I will gladly apologize for this minor error but there has been no lie on my part just an oversight of an alliance that has poached members and was accepted as one of our sections due to misleading information from our former founder.

If you wish to apologize for your false accusation to me as I am not happy about been deceived then I will apologize to you for keeping you on a list that you had no right to be on and that I kept you on in good faith.

I am happy to sort this problem amicably and diplomatically as we currently have 15 wars on the go 1 of which is BLACK SEA and I see no need for another over a simple mistake.

I am not unreasonable but very curious on why you have not brought this to my attention before now as our old founder put you on the list in march and it has taken you till now to inform me that I have been mislead.

And mine to him.

sgpick today at 5:33 AM said:
I am not unreasonable but very curious on why you have not brought this to my attention before now as our old founder put you on the list in march and it has taken you till now to inform me that I have been mislead.

Maelstrom were formed on 8 May. Since then there has been absolutely no contact with all but one alliance on your list(not yourselves). It follows then that...

sgpick on 6/29/11 at 9:47 PM said:
at the moment my main concerns are our Maelstrom section members and getting support to them which is why trust at the moment is a bit uneasy as hopefully you will appreciate.

This is a lie, plain and simple.

sgpick today at 5:05 AM said:
As for an apology remove all members from your alliance that did not start from your alliance and are just Maelstrom members and not ones from other alliances

Don't be silly. Everyone lies now and then, but you got caught. Time to man up and say sorry. In the way outlined in my first message.

DeletedUser

Dalmatino weighs in

dalmatino today at 6:56 AM said:
Very nice suggest you take it up with our old founder who put you on the list and told everyone in our empire that you were part of our empire while everyone was attacking each other oh hang on you cant cos the sneaky git left and caused so much problems we ended up at war with Mr men, Pathos, Omicron Squad and finally Lynx funny how none of them are here now.
Our founder has made our empire secure and there has been no lies from him only what came from our previous founder we have over 500 members fact thats without your 55 and not including our pacts so I would retract this statement and judging by this letter its come from BOJ just when they have started attacking some of our sections so it doesnt take a genius on why you suddenly get a message from them.

Would suggest you sort this in a propper more mature way with our founder instead of spreading lies to all our members to try and picture him as a lier when he`s not.
Ive been away from feb till about 4 weeks ago and I have wondered how come we have 23 alliances linked to our forum that belong to us but your not there and the only list that your on is the one that kopernick put you on in the leaders forum which is obviously where our founder has got the list from.
As for an apology if we took the biggest members from our sections we would hold the top 9 ranks on this world and thats not a lie but it wouldnt be a succesful empire if we did that and anyone would know who to attack to weaken us which is why we have lasted so long.
Its very sad to find out that your nothing to do with us but with little support, help or involvement from you we have still managed to wipe out the biggest alliances on this world that have crossed us and I am sure our founder would still class you as friends but thats between you and him.

We have recently wiped out 5 alliances and think we have another 14 or 15 on the go but if you wish to help and join in the fun you may find were not as small as we appear and if we put on the map all our sections you would see just how much of the oceans we rule and the top ranks are nothing but blips that we surround.

We have no quarrel with you and you have some friends of ours in your alliance so hopefully you can sort this with our founder.

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=The-Iceman&type=player

Just so you know who your insulting this was his old account.

DeletedUser

As they display their many pacts for the world to see I made a list of alliances that were on their list but whom they didn't share a pact with. Surly if these alliances were part of their family they would share a pact with each of them.

Alpha academy (surly they are part of the alpha family?)
Vanguard of Spartan Hero
SPARTAN GODS
SPARTAN 300
Spartan Demons
Maelstrom
The Squad (aka Rulers)

Now it could happen that some of these alliances have disband, merged or change their names but having branches change things with out you been aware of it in itself would show poor leadership of an empire this size. I am just blown away by the lies some people tell in this game. They obviously must realise at some stage they will be found out and publicly humiliated.

DeletedUser

sgpick on 7/3/11 at 9:52 am said:
your supposed to be the diplomat yet you show no respect or even have the decency to respond after you start false accusations.

Talk to jeff wheeler im old school i don`t need to lie we think outside the box but keep it truthful if we say something its because we believe it to be true but dont confuse it for been afraid of a small alliance like boj which is who i sent the message to because they are half the size of alliances we have wiped out and if you look at their members stats you will see they have some of our members there so ask yourself why would we help support an alliance when lynx were attacking if we feared them.

I was led to believe you were a section of our alliance now its come out your not and you have been removed from the list which our x founder put you on.

Right now you know the facts ask yourself this why when we were at war with lynx didnt i call on your alliance for assistance even though i thought you were part of our empire and do you see them around now, if we didnt need you then what makes you think we need an extra 55 members to scare another alliance, when a war broke out and we proved to the other two alliances that had nothing to do with us one been boj, yet 8 alliances suddenly appeared and we brought down the highest ranked alliance on this world without them even getting close to our allies.

Ignoring after an accusation can be seen as an act of war do we have to prove to yet another alliance just how big we are or do you accept our apology for classing you as part of the strongest and longest lived empire in this ocean.

If you dont reply i will take it you would rather see what keeps such a small looking weak alliances still here after the day it was created safer and all alone in a big ocean surrounded by high ranked alliances so scared of higher ranked scary alliances wiping them out.

Or is it because higher ranked alliances that surround us know better than to mess so they send messages to try and turn other alliances who dont know better against us so they can all join forces and maybe stand a chance.
Your call.

Patience is not my strongest point.

Steve
aka the-iceman

sgpick on 7/3/11 at 10:15 am said:
just got your message after i sent that message.

How can our old founder put you on the list before you were formed?
Kopernick said he spoke to dogs of war and they were reluctant to help against lynx while we attacked pathos because your alliance was backing them?

But he was going to speak to you and next you ended up on a list of our sections.

Now i was still leader at that point and it was after i went away for 2 weeks that i came back and found our alliance to be called islanders-tse and dogs of war had a pact with us pathos was at war and you were on the list then.

About a week later he left, the attacks on pathos made them join lynx and we went to war with lynx.

Half way through tse members left and wiped our sections so i put them back on from the list in leaders forum and you were on that list.
That is the truth.

As for sending support thats not a lie either we are at war with bs because someone said you were been attacked by them so were helping you.

Honestly i dont believe in lies.

monkeyfeather on 7/3/11 at 11:10 am said:
at no point were we supporting lynx. I believe dowe were, but i'm uncertain.

We haven't been at war with bs for about 2 months. If you went to war with them in support of us, surely we would have received some communication from you. But nothing.

Our existence as an independent entity has been called into question by our inclusion in your list. This must be rectified, for all to see. We haven't worked as hard as we have to be labelled a branch alliance by you or anyone.

sgpick on 7/3/11 at 11:53 am said:
right looks like i know how you ended up on our list

this is when the tse members left and wiped the empire sections list if you were formed on the 8th and they wiped the lists on the 18th it will explain how i think you ended up on the leaders list which i copied and put back on the empire section list.
Think they wiped our section that was near you off the list and replaced it with you
this seems to be the only logical explanation and there were a few that were no longer active which i was under the impression had merged.

Left 2011-05-18 21:06:21 11,250
left 2011-05-18 21:06:21 2,731
left 2011-05-18 21:06:21 6,141

it is our fault that you have ended up on the list if this is what has happened and i would not lie because it really does not make any difference to us but as this seems to be the case and your not a rogue making excuses and plotting against us which i first thought i am truly sorry for the mistake.

If i am wrong i have no problem admitting it and in light of what seems to be the cause of this situation then i hold my hand up and admit this has been an error which should not have happened and i hope my harsh words when i thought i had been wrongly accused by a section of our empire that were trying to run away and turn against us has not offended anyone.

Now i know you are not been attacked by bs i will re evaluate the situation and possibly end the war on them.
It appears some members who are no longer with the game have spun a lot of deceit, caused many problems, given the wrong impression of me and caused wars where they were not required.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention it is nor has it ever been my intention to deceive anyone with me its harsh reality like it or lump it and i admit i was rather annoyed to think we are supporting a section of what i thought was part of our empire by attacking an alliance i was lead to believe a threat to you.

With the information given today i here by officially apologize for the misleading information given to me by x members that has resulted in me believing something to be true and acting on it but also believing you to be part of our empire and listing you to preventing other alliances possibly attacking.

sgpick on 7/3/11 at 12:17 pm said:
i respect your individuality and it has never been my intention to allow alliances not formed by us access to join our empire easily.
With so many sections i hope you can understand when we support we simply strike until the threat has dissolved and due to having 23 sections on a linked forum we assumed you were aware of our actions and never questioned if you were actually there or not.
The list was given to boj because i believed you were part of our alliance and only the sections closest to their members or who could be attacked were given.
Once again i apologize for this error and hopefully you will realize it was not intentional and what you see as been a lie was not done to my knowledge but to help preserve what i thought were our members.

DeletedUser

sgpick on 7/3/11 at 10:40 PM said:
You have sent a mass mail giving alliances the impression this has been a deliberate invasion of your alliance privileges and had this been done to belittle your alliance you would have every right to do so as you have but as this was a deception aimed at me which I have honored and been under the impression that you were part of our empire I have done what anyone would have done and tried to protect your members thinking they were part of us.

This was an unforeseen event which I have apologized for and now I expect the same retraction of accusation posting to everyone you have informed explaining that this has been an error of accusation on your part and I expect a formal apology out of decency as I have acted only with your alliance best interest at heat due to been mislead into believing that you were part of our empire and the way this has been dealt with has portrayed me to been a deceiver and not to be trusted when that is not the case.

Having been contracted to this games creators to help develop it before it came to the net I would find no difficulty providing exact information to deceive people if that was how I played but I play a respectful game and only say what I believe to be true so hopefully you will see fit to putting everyone that you have portrayed me as a deceiver to in the picture that this was not a lie or a deliberate act of malice but a deception to myself which has led me to believe you were part of our group and I have acted in an honorable way to providing support to what I thought was our members.

I have removed all the linked forum with exception of 4 alliances which I know for definite are our sections in order to review all the alliances listed as ours and intend to contact them and clarify that they are part of us to prevent another error like this happening again and invite you to come across and see for yourself that I have not tried to deceive anyone and that my word is true.

monkeyfeather today at 6:50 AM said:
That our inclusion on your list was due to interference on the part of your former founder/allies we can perhaps accept. I've heard the same story from dalmatino, and I have no information that would disprove it.

That you went to war with BS on our behalf is more difficult to swallow, since there has been not one word spoken between us before this exchange. Surely you would have been in touch, it's not like we're a world away.

Once again I ask that you post to the Omicron forum confirming that the quotes I put there come from you. I received your list from several sources and the error must be made clear to the world at large. As for an apology from me, the only thing I can honestly apologise for is the personal nature of my first message, and even then I'm only a little bit sorry. That message was intended to sting.

DeletedUser

sgpick today at 2:27 PM said:
All I have done is protect what I thought were our members as for going to war with BS come across and look for yourself we have no other reason to go to war with them other than to get them to leave you alone and I have nothing to hide because there has been no lie from me.

If you want to put something on the forum to try and disrespect me here`s something let all our previous alliance enemies step forward and go to war with us now.
I suggest you do the same now that your not under our protection and lets see which alliance is still here after.

I have been deceived and no one steps up to apologize and while you hide in our shadow of past annihilation on our enemies and under our belt of protection instead of been grateful and honored that you have been mistakenly added to an empire you criticize me
publicly.

You can quote as many messages as you want from BOJ the facts remain we supported your alliance by attacking your attackers we stood up to alliances and told them if they attack you we will attack them because I was led to believe you were part of us.
You asked for an apology for standing there as your protectors and for classing you as part of us and you have that apology.

At the end of the day I have nothing to be ashamed of and even if you were the highest ranked alliance on this world it would make no difference you were classed as part of our empire because of a list that was created to my knowledge by our founder and that I have honored respectfully by trying to protect all that lists members.

As for announcing to this world that your not under our protection and making it public knowledge that your members are not as protected as alliances have been led to believe then thats your choice send me a link to the thread and I will make it 100% clear that any of our past enemies can step up now and challenge us and we still wont bat an eyelid I will also announce a public apology to all the alliances that we have stood against in order to preserve your members and keep you safe due to this deception towards me.

monkeyfeather today at 7:43 PM said:
Here's the link.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=22778

sgpick has written the following:
I have been deceived and no one steps up to apologize

Have you been deceived by me? By anyone at Maelstrom? For what should we apologise?

DeletedUser

maelstrom

i have been one of the leaders/founders since we were known as "byzantium" we have never had any pact or anything to do with the islanders! as for their list qoute me if im wrong but arnt the squad, the units accademy alliance not one of the islanders sections? i think that someone on their side has seriously messed up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we are no longer called the squad we are called Rulers,We are the units sister alliance, i am a council member in Rulers and we have nothing to do with the islanders were are they getting this information from.

DeletedUser

Late developers

This alliance that has been so kind to post on an open forum their concern regarding been classed as part of our members and has brought this to my attention formally I would like to make an official apology to.

Here is a message forwarded to me from our previous academy leader that was sent to him by our old founder.

Author has written the following:
Kopernick on 6/3/11 at 7:16 PM

Hi m8
just to let you know I have created a list on the leaders forum of alliances which I have contacted and asked to join with us to create an empire.
Look at the list and make sure no one from your section attacks any of these alliances.

Catch ya l8er

kop

The list which was altered by Melody on the 18th may so to all the alliances who we have told this alliance is our members if you attack them you will be at war with us please accept our deepest apologies it turns out that this list which was altered on the 18th and that I was not aware had changed and who we have classed all the alliance in it as part of ours was nothing more than a deception aimed at me by a member who wanted us to merge with Lynx at that time.

I would like to point out that we were ranked 3rd when this list was created and most of the alliances on that list were either starting out or very low ranked that we had nothing to gain.

Please be assured that this list has now been dissolved and our apologies go out to any alliance which were on that list and who we classed as our members due to this error.

If your alliance is on that list and you are indeed part of our alliance then I apologize for removing you and please contact me.

Where we stand now is the same as always we still have a linked forum and will not turn our backs on our members of that linked forum.
Hopefully now this list no longer exists we can concentrate on our true members and not ones that were on the list and have benefited by us classing them as our members and getting involved with wars that don`t concern us so for any of you from our pacts who are protecting any of the alliances on that list please pull out support.

I play a true fair game and the deception which was done by that member and made a fool out of me by doing so can I just say if you are reading this very well done suckered in left right and center and after all these years of playing its sad that people like you have to spoil the fun out of a simple war game by lying and deceiving decent people because you have no back bone.
No hard feelings im bigger than to hold a grudge but get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They still were attacking BS along side D3th.
And he probably is lying.... probably
and who is melody?

DeletedUser

Melody was an X member of TSE who merged with us and caused the war between us and pathos who merged with lynx and started that war.
D3TH in march were not at war with BS as far as I know because we didnt attack BS until TSE had joined us and BS were attacking us with Lynx after that.
This matter was sorted and a NAP between us and BS existed until they attacked Maelstrom who we had on our list of members.
We took this to be a break of that NAP and listed them as enemies.

Hope this clears things for you mr evonybub the fact that this was a result of a list created in march which is a month before you started and was altered after by melody while you question my honesty but how would a member of Rulers of Ocean 75 which is where you would have been at the time all this was happening know any of the old TSE members yet you call me a liar.
All who stand and question me you have a right to voice your opinion but before you speak out think on where you were in march and where your alliances were ranked because we were the 3rd highest and just because we have fallen to rank 13th now due mostly to quitters of the game in may it does not mean any of the alliances around today were anywhere close to our rank and we would not look after smaller alliances without good reason.
Gullible I may be but a liar I am not.

DeletedUser

Maelstrom are satisfied that our presence on your list has been rectified. For us this matter is closed.

DeletedUser

All who stand and question me you have a right to voice your opinion but before you speak out think on where you were in march and where your alliances were ranked because we were the 3rd highest and just because we have fallen to rank 13th now due mostly to quitters of the game in may it does not mean any of the alliances around today were anywhere close to our rank and we would not look after smaller alliances without good reason.
Gullible I may be but a liar I am not.

points are nothing if you cant back them up.:p

DeletedUser

maelstrom

i also agree with avatar as maelstrom, the unit, the squad (rulers) and the black sea proved this when we took out the dow

DeletedUser

points are nothing if you cant back them up.:p

The reason we can say that and ask our old enemies to step up is we have no enemies in the ocean from the past that can come out unless they reform.
What was a small alliance surrounded by larger alliances got to the rank of 3rd place by wiping out alliances that crossed us and the ones that did not are still here today who we class as friends and will still stand by.
Islanders has dropped rank since then and lost members who decided to quit playing the game but thats all that has changed.