RFID Chip Implant in Humans - Good or Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This chip is bad, no doubt about it.

Aaron Russo - explains this chip in a very logical way. all information on a person will be stored on this chip in the future and will also serve as your new bank account & wallet, buspass, housekey etc etc.. Imagine then if you dont agree with your government decision and dare to speak out against your ruling class. They can then turn off your chip and you will not be able to travel or buy food, enter your own home, you wont be able to function in the society on your own by any means.

If you are up to date, you know that having more then 7 days of food stored in your house is suspicious and makes you an possible suspect of terrorism and validates you as an "threat" and this is just one example of their suspicious/suspect civilians list.
You should also know that you can be picked up by police and sent straight to jail without ever seeing a lawyer, have a court meeting and you wont know what the charges are. Your only "right" is life inprisonment.
I say "rights" as humans dont have any rights at all. We have temporarily privileges.

Today you can buy dogtags, necklaces, wristbands etc, where you can store/write in your needed personal information incase of an emergency where you will need hospital treatment. So this arguement about healthcare info is just nonsense.

You could argue that "my body is my body and nobody can force you to take or add something on or into your body without your consent". Then again you would be wrong. Doing some study on the monetary banking system, learning some latin and understanding the language of the banks, like the meaning of word "statue" you will get yourself a surprise.

Its called birth certificate because you arrive to your country by your mother's birth water. You are born as goods and the banks/gov needs to know what you are worth and your estimated value to society is. In other words, you are an economic calculated slave.
"One of the main reason some people who have the guts, go sovereign" - doing this isnt easy but doable if you have the knowledge to speak for yourself."

I agree with the words of George Carlin ( may you rest in peace ) when he says, the banks/gov dont want an educated people, because thats not in their interest. They want obediant workers, they want people just smart enough to do all the work and run the machines, and just dumb enough to accept the low pay, bad healthcare, low pension that you might loose if you go uncollected.

Search George Carlin Education to hear it well explained.
So when this Rfid chip is introduced and im offered to take it, i will refuse. I rather face the graveyard or fema camps.

(sorry for any misspelling as english is not my native language.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

This chip is bad, no doubt about it.

I'm going to like you, aren't I? :)

Good stuff right there. I remember hearing the 'turn-off chip' argument before, forgot about it tho :p

Thanks for your input

Status
Not open for further replies.