Rho-Bust TimeLine!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3393

Hello guys!

So, this is a short timeline of how RB has evolved into the Best alliance in the world. A very long and tough journey.. but everyday the alliance has out shown itself.

1st Week: Created by Mikewarren, who selected high growth players from nearby islands in O35 and O45 and started an alliance with an amazingly cool name ;)

2nd Week: Small tussles started happening with alliances nearby. Most noticable was "The Fallen"

3rd Week: First Colonizations start, We lost the first fight to Stawlker (Who later became the best fighter in Rho-Bust). But they angered the tiger and the tiger started destroying them.

4th Week: Talks started happening with United Elite (RB's Allies) about a merger and RB started pushing harder into The Fallen.

5th Week: United Elite and The Fallen, merged into Rho-Bust. Making it a top 6 alliance, at the same time The Fallen's merger caused some issues with The Squad (At that time fighting DoW and unfortunately losing).

6th Week: When The Squad's leadership quit, their O35 members joined RB and made RB the #2 Alliance in the world. But that position was largely hollow since they had gained it through mergers.
Fights started happening With The Titan, The Legion of Chaos, The Syndicate.

7th Week: Rho-Bust was destroying The Syndicate, at the same time.. DoW proposed an unofficial NAP after the Squad war was over.
Hetairoi Merged with RB

8th Week: RB shooting up the BP rankings, Was killing Syndicate who put in plans to merge with The Titans (Another alliance RB was killing).
Relations started straining with DoW, and knowing their past reputation, we started preparing for a war.

9th Week: DoW kept on breaking the NAP, while RB kept on forgiving.
Placed a NAP with EN (Infectious State at that time). Got Unofficial NAP with Virus and TD.

Some Ex-Renegades joined RB.

Finally DoW went beyond all tolerance levels by putting our City in Revolt and attacking us under the NAP.

RB broke the NAP and declared war on DoW.

10th week: War in full flow, RB's extensive network of spies (gained from their hatred of DoW) provided info to RB. While DoW stuck to kindergarten level strategy to kill RB.

RB destroying Syndicate like always.

11th Week: Stalemate continues, but RB is fighting DoW, The Syndicate at the same time. RB managed to creep in on DoW territory. DoW Starts to panic and make NAPs with all alliances nearby. They start their awesome recruiting which gives RB another bunch of spies.

Massive attacks from RB made 2 large DoW players quit and first real blood was drawn. We knew then that the war is over.

DoW's failed attempts continue, which pushes RB at #1 Defender.. without losing a single city.

RB kept pushing on Syndicate.

12th Week: War keeps tilting in RB favor. Syndicate collapses and their players start joining RB.

With syndicate war over RB focused more attention on DoW and pushed DoW to the brink.

DoW was so desperate that they create the Academy alliance, which ends up giving free BP to RB (And strain relations with EN).

13th Week: The academy is disbanded, DoW loses more crediblity and more momentum shifts towards RB. Both alliances exchange a few blows.. but RB keeps pounding on.

14th Week: Part I of our major plans happens.
One of DoW's strongest player who was just disappointed at their lack of strategy joins RB, together with another strong disappointed DoW.
DoW loses its rank 1 and RB claims rank 1 Points.

DoW's lack of control lands them in another war with TD, which they begged to stop after releasing to TD's fair demands.

RB keeps pounding on them and their players are quitting left and right, DoW still keeps up the MRA recruiting policy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that is it till now.. RB standing tall and Any alliance standing in their way has been destroyed.
We fought with honor and hence our enemies always find a friendly environment when they join us. RB is busting everyone who dares stand in their way to the top. We will kill for our allies and we will get killed for them (Though it wont happen). But more importantly, we will annihilate anyone who dares betray our trust!

Proud to have led the best alliance in the Rho-server. RB all the way!

With this I bid World Rho Adieu. I have achieved all my goals in this world and I will move on to something else :) Goodluck everyone.:pro:

DeletedUser19203

Hello guys!

So, this is a short timeline of how RB has evolved into the Best alliance in the world. A very long and tough journey.. but everyday the alliance has out shown itself.

1st Week: Created by Mikewarren, who selected high growth players from nearby islands in O35 and O45 and started an alliance with an amazingly cool name ;)

2nd Week: Small tussles started happening with alliances nearby. Most noticable was "The Fallen"

3rd Week: First Colonizations start, We lost the first fight to Stawlker (Who later became the best fighter in Rho-Bust). But they angered the tiger and the tiger started destroying them.

4th Week: Talks started happening with United Elite (RB's Allies) about a merger and RB started pushing harder into The Fallen.

5th Week: United Elite and The Fallen, merged into Rho-Bust. Making it a top 6 alliance, at the same time The Fallen's merger caused some issues with The Squad (At that time fighting DoW and unfortunately losing).

6th Week: When The Squad's leadership quit, their O35 members joined RB and made RB the #2 Alliance in the world. But that position was largely hollow since they had gained it through mergers.
Fights started happening With The Titan, The Legion of Chaos, The Syndicate.

7th Week: Rho-Bust was destroying The Syndicate, at the same time.. DoW proposed an unofficial NAP after the Squad war was over.
Hetairoi Merged with RB

8th Week: RB shooting up the BP rankings, Was killing Syndicate who put in plans to merge with The Titans (Another alliance RB was killing).
Relations started straining with DoW, and knowing their past reputation, we started preparing for a war.

9th Week: DoW kept on breaking the NAP, while RB kept on forgiving.
Placed a NAP with EN (Infectious State at that time). Got Unofficial NAP with Virus and TD.

Some Ex-Renegades joined RB.

Finally DoW went beyond all tolerance levels by putting our City in Revolt and attacking us under the NAP.

RB broke the NAP and declared war on DoW.

10th week: War in full flow, RB's extensive network of spies (gained from their hatred of DoW) provided info to RB. While DoW stuck to kindergarten level strategy to kill RB.

RB destroying Syndicate like always.

11th Week: Stalemate continues, but RB is fighting DoW, The Syndicate at the same time. RB managed to creep in on DoW territory. DoW Starts to panic and make NAPs with all alliances nearby. They start their awesome recruiting which gives RB another bunch of spies.

Massive attacks from RB made 2 large DoW players quit and first real blood was drawn. We knew then that the war is over.

DoW's failed attempts continue, which pushes RB at #1 Defender.. without losing a single city.

RB kept pushing on Syndicate.

12th Week: War keeps tilting in RB favor. Syndicate collapses and their players start joining RB.

With syndicate war over RB focused more attention on DoW and pushed DoW to the brink.

DoW was so desperate that they create the Academy alliance, which ends up giving free BP to RB (And strain relations with EN).

13th Week: The academy is disbanded, DoW loses more crediblity and more momentum shifts towards RB. Both alliances exchange a few blows.. but RB keeps pounding on.

14th Week: Part I of our major plans happens.
One of DoW's strongest player who was just disappointed at their lack of strategy joins RB, together with another strong disappointed DoW.
DoW loses its rank 1 and RB claims rank 1 Points.

DoW's lack of control lands them in another war with TD, which they begged to stop after releasing to TD's fair demands.

RB keeps pounding on them and their players are quitting left and right, DoW still keeps up the MRA recruiting policy.
And that is it till now.. RB standing tall and Any alliance standing in their way has been destroyed.
We fought with honor and hence our enemies always find a friendly environment when they join us. RB is busting everyone who dares stand in their way to the top. We will kill for our allies and we will get killed for them (Though it wont happen). But more importantly, we will annihilate anyone who dares betray our trust!

Proud to have led the best alliance in the Rho-server. RB all the way!

With this I bid World Rho Adieu. I have achieved all my goals in this world and I will move on to something else :) Goodluck everyone.:pro:

Oh well, thats one more player that wont stand in the way. By what you did to these alliances you have stirred a revolt amongst many strong alliances. Rho-bust is dead. DoW will end up in the hero world and as their leaving they will feast upon the final pieces of the Rho-bust alliance. Remember The Syndicate!!

DeletedUser

you forgot the part about us secretly planning world domination, one city at a time xD

i'll miss ya AA, it was fun while it lasted mate! and i did find this thread fun

DeletedUser

Hate to see you go ArjaaAine. Been a pleasure knowing you.
We will see you around when you decide you can't live without Grepolis.
Take care.

DeletedUser16292

decent timeline although a littlle more objectivity would have been nice

DeletedUser

Hate to see you go ArjaaAine. Been a pleasure knowing you.
We will see you around when you decide you can't live without Grepolis.
Take care.

I don't think he's leaving Grepolis, it sounds like he's leaving Rho.

DeletedUser

unless he lied to me, it's grepolis in general. He's got stuffs happening in that " other reality "

DeletedUser4256

Will be sad to see you go.... a great player and great in the forums.....

DeletedUser

unless he lied to me, it's grepolis in general. He's got stuffs happening in that " other reality "

Fair enough, you'd know better than I would. I was just going off of his post.

Sad to see you go, AA. You were a pleasure to have around the forums.

DeletedUser

Brilliant post and send off for yourself :p

Just shows how RB made themselves the number one and deserved it. Sad to see you go but keep in touch :D

DeletedUser1405

Sad to see your leaving us, we go a long way back bud, stay in touch,you have my skype id, message me if you have lost it.
Excellent player and decent person. Hope he stays in the game he will be a big loss.

DeletedUser18366

You were a good guy AA. Always remember. Superfast is going to get busy!

DeletedUser

Virus?

Nothing to see here..

"These are not the droids you're looking for...move along"

Status
Not open for further replies.