Rho Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Updated.

It seems like I can't add a link to their IG account because the windows open, ie the players profile, do not effect the url :(

DeletedUser

I believe that I have the first major Sabotage and it was of Destruction so that has to count for double?

DeletedUser17088

true, but this is the first world i have known for it to be 15 members minimum, seems a little low, so no offense to the virus boys but i don't accept that

but thats just my opinion

DeletedUser

The minimum on the world we came from was 5. So therefore, we do not accept your opinion of not accepting it. :eek:

DeletedUser345

true, but this is the first world i have known for it to be 15 members minimum, seems a little low, so no offense to the virus boys but i don't accept that

Jarpy has just copyied it from another would when i made the format i judged the member count in average points to be 20% of the member cap so here it should be around 20.

DeletedUser

Jarpy has just copyied it from another would when i made the format i judged the member count in average points to be 20% of the member cap so here it should be around 20.

No, it should be whatever I want it to be.

DeletedUser17088

First to conquer was Uncle Bulgaria of 'Mr Men'

Can a moderator please sticky this thread?

*Ignore that, Conquering a ghost town does not count*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3393

Why is that Jarp creates this thread in every single world and then no-one ever updates it?

DeletedUser

no jarp.he is a little noob.dont call him pest,u offend the pest.

Status
Not open for further replies.