Rho or Sigma

DeletedUser

just interested if any good people from eta is signing and will be playing worlds Rho or Sigma???for sure would like to be with some of you boys and girls of course in new world if you will be there???

DeletedUser

Nope.. I'll be in Jamacia when they start, hehehe. Will wait for the next one. Have fun though ;-)

DeletedUser

Jamaica???send us some how to say it and not to say its name..well you know what is main product of Jamaica..my adress is stjepana marica 14,10 000 zagreb,croatia...just put in the envelope and send it...thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

Jamaica???send us some how to say it and not to say its name..well you know what is main product of Jamaica..my adress is stjepana marica 14,10 000 zagreb,croatia...just put in the envelope and send it...thanks in advance.

Rum, in an envelope! are you sure!!! hahahaha.. :eek:p

Not chancing the other stuff, Moppy is a good girl ;-) hehe. Although if ya have to get 'locked up' somewhere maybe Jamaica is the place to do it, lol.

Be back in a few weeks (unless I do get arrested for streaking after too many rum cocktails lol). Have fun ;-)

DeletedUser

No new worlds for me until Eta falls apart or ends. I've got my hands full in this world, I couldn't even keep up with TW which I tried out on a lark. Good luck to all of you, though.

And Moppy, feel free to send me all the rum you can cram into an envelope. Don't bother with the "other" stuff, my productivity would go straight down the tubes.

DeletedUser

i played TW for a while was pretty good at it but i had to give it up for personal reasons. what worlds was u in? if u remember.

DeletedUser

I don't recall. It wasn't difficult but I couldn't devote the time necessary to be competitive without detracting from my activities in Eta (plus school, family life, etc.) so I abandoned it.

For similar reasons a new Grepo world is out of the question for me until I'm done with Eta.

DeletedUser

I'll be in sigma if anyone's interested in co-founding an alliance :)

DeletedUser13936

i'll be in sigma founding another alliance contact me if you want to join

DeletedUser15946

I didn't wanted to play any new worlds, but I came across wiki page, about grepolis 2.0.... I think I'll give Rho chance :)

DeletedUser

It's decent. Good for a change, that's for sure. I'm there aswell, middle of ocean 55 if anyone needs me :p
Hey, James, I think I saw TK in rankings listings, just FYI.