Rho times

DeletedUser

The Rho times WGN

THE RHO TIMES WGN​
Well, we all know that Rho is a dead place, so I am going to spread some light on it :cool:
I am going to start a newspaper for Rho, cause this forum is dead, and I am very bored :supermad:

Ok, so here's the deal:
I will interview the best players, the founders of the best alliance, the founders or alliance that are in a great war....and so on......
Please give me in on every information you have

Every once in a while I will make a new thread with the text containing stuff about what happened in Rho

Credit goes to [user]christianisbeast[/user]​
THE RHO TIMES WGN​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*MrLeN's AI computer (commissioned, personally, by MrLeN "himself") reminds all of Rho that MrLeN already owns all publishing rights (in the universe, and all known existence) for Rho News, via the publishing company: WGN "World Grepolis News".

No one is allowed to have access to any monopoly over news, because MrLeN's mum said so. Here is an extract from 1st August, 2011.

MrLeN's Mum said:
To Whom it May Concern,

MrLeN is allowed to run a monopoly over all Rho News. I hereby give my permission.

Regards,

Lenny's Mum

DeletedUser

I am one of the greatest alliance founders. :p
Bird of Prey is at war with Allies R us. The war started like, 30 minutes ago. :p
This is worthy news

DeletedUser

Kinda stupid name

LOL, thought so as well when i read it(yours and that of your alliance), strange choice of names..:eek:

HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT INSULTING THE GREATEST AND MOST FEARED OF ALL!!!! YOU WILL CAUSE YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION!!(SW):pro:(SW)

DeletedUser

Mine? Look at your username. I do not fear the not so mighty MrLeN. Besides, he is busy defending and I have more important things to do.

DeletedUser

yip, it has great meaning (in my native language though, LOL)

not so mighty MrLeN

-you clearly have a GREAT shortage of wisdom!:eek:

Besides, he is busy defending

-you can not say that, for no-one knows what incredible thing he is busy with, and for our own safety it's better that we don't...

:p

DeletedUser

dude325y said:
I do not fear the not so mighty MrLeN
He should smite you for such an insult

Please MrLeN forgive this pitiful fool (moron) for he knows not what he has done.

DeletedUser

MrLeN, I was researching if cyborgs can be affected by plagues, thus why I cast the spell on your city, did your cyborg population get affected or not?

DeletedUser

I have been working on some logos
here is the one I like the most
scaled.php

DeletedUser

MrLeN, I was researching if cyborgs can be affected by plagues, thus why I cast the spell on your city, did your cyborg population get affected or not?

*MrLeN's Cyborg Army is laughing its guts out*

DeletedUser

I like the Logo kosta... though the text is alittle tough to see

DeletedUser

I know, I am making one right now, I didn't wan't to make a detailed one now, I didn't even know if I liked it
here is what I have now:
scaled.php

It still needs editing

DeletedUser

*MrLeN's Cyborg Army is laughing its guts out*

I take this reply as no, Cyborgs are unaffected by germs and viruses, atleast living viruses, but maybe computer viruses will harm them....

Also, nice work Kosta

DeletedUser

scaled.php

here is the final image, it is better than my previous works.
the first one was just to see if gold on that building would even work, then I made a better one, to see if it can even look nice with that size, and now, finally, I present the final image.
What do you think?

DeletedUser

So unfair! I like MrLen...think I saw some nice posts ;), he makes things funny, and grepolis must be fun or else I will get bored, so I casted happiness on one of your cities :p

Keep on entertaining me :cool: MrLen, because I´m your biggest fan :supermad:

Anyway, back to the topic:

I have been working on some logos
here is the one I like the most
scaled.php

For me, this one is the best you made, but maybe if you changed the colors a little bit, it would look even better :)

DeletedUser

What do you like about that, and what don't you like about the 3rd one?

DeletedUser

The words "The Rho Times" are too small, and I don´t like having "WGN" in the left and right of "The Rho Times", maybe if you could place them somewhere else it would look better...I don´t know anymore