Zulu
Bigboots
Bere Island
Mac Edwards​

Direction South East in ocean 55​

philandrewface.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is looking very good actually. Nice line up and catchy name ;)

DeletedUser15581

lol... this load of noobs is a good line up?

wait... my name's there... hey, when did I accept the invitation ! :O

DeletedUser

lol... this load of noobs is a good line up?

wait... my name's there... hey, when did I accept the invitation ! :O

Well I've seen much worse set ups in here so yes this looks quite decent given that there's few "not that experienced" player's involved.

And it seems that they've made decision for you, so you don't have to worry about which alliance you should join ;)

DeletedUser

And it seems that they've made decision for you, so you don't have to worry about which alliance you should join ;)

Yeah, we locked him up in a cell and told him he could only get out of it once he would have reached 90 cities for us. :eek: We are very persuasive, wardens as SmartblondeJ, Dali, Rheahera and chief warden Zulu are people you can't ... czar had no choice but to obey them all.... lucky guy :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

good luck to Fo Shizzle as well... I have seen you post around a lot and it seems you are pretty upbeat about the alliance and this server, you have the enthusiasm required from a founder.

Look at my supposed founder, even announced about the alliance on the last day!

Well, okay... with the deep fantasy that mac explained, I probably will need to stop looking for an alliance. Damn, I am bored of playing with the same people :D

DeletedUser

I have already told you Czar, unless you get back in that cell now i will take that cushion of your chair :Angry:

DeletedUser

good luck to Fo Shizzle as well... I have seen you post around a lot and it seems you are pretty upbeat about the alliance and this server, you have the enthusiasm required from a founder.

Look at my supposed founder, even announced about the alliance on the last day!

Well, okay... with the deep fantasy that mac explained, I probably will need to stop looking for an alliance. Damn, I am bored of playing with the same people :D

DeletedUser

my kappa minions have come out to play :D wat can i say ?

(F)<('.'<) (F)<(';')>(F) (>',')>(F)

DeletedUser15581

lol... this bunch of noobs has reached rank 4. damn, point ho's !
let BP end and you all will make good farms !

DeletedUser

so RS/FC are joining Psi great to see some kappa guys in this world

DeletedUser

nooooooooo!!! don't leave me in kappa to fight off PE on my own.

you guys had better keep posting on Kappa forums

DeletedUser

No worries mate! we are still fighting PE, although it seems they are focusing somewhere else, as only the local O46 guys are attacking (and giving us DBP like hell :D)