RIP Leaders and RIP alliances

DeletedUser

Hey all. I gues im supa bored to I decided to bring back some old memories. I figure all you guys think about the best leaders that are currently in Grepolis, but I want to bring back a couple RIP leaders and Leaders that were once great but now ending up in a mud hole lol.

1. This first leader I thought was the best was I think some of you might know TheBlueKangaru He was my best buddy when Shogunate Bakufu was at the height of power. He listened to us all was overall, was a well experienced leader who knew what he was doing.
2. The second two best leader that also was from Shogunate Bakufu and played a major role was Danny C. and bs4397 (or i think it is ;)) They were both great in thinking expecially bs who personally invited me and gave me a one page essay on invitation ;) lol
3. The reason why Shogunate Bakufu fell. Thrillkill. Arguably to most fearful leader Shogunate Bakufu ever faced. A pure malicious player, Thrillkill was both cunning and merciless as he was able to place 5 spies into Shogunate's players.
4. Once a great leader, Mancom. The leader of the once mighty Army of Zeuse, he was a great thinker and did I great job of keeping Army of Zeus in the top until BA crushed them to rank 47 lol
5. Although i know him for only a while Daizan was real aggressive leader. Making up what was once called Epic Manboobs, the alliance with only the top player like valzer put great pressure on alliances like KE until they were overwhelmed by sheer numbers.
6. The worst leader I think who was ever to step on ETA's grounds is Pythea. The completely stupid leader of the Orcale of Pythea, IM my opinion she was a complete backstabber who ended up having you *** kicked to kingdom kong lol

Remember this is MY opinions on leader and I know many other fearful alliances that once stepped on ETA except I can't remember the leader's names.

But here are some of the big alliances:

Shogunate Bakufu: MY personal alliance and was ranked 3 and then 2 for over 3 months
Orcale of Pythea: Alliance that survived in rank 2 for a long time until recently when they disbanded
Republic of Troy: Alliance who was feared for there pure strenght in attack forces but later beaten by Shogunate Bakufu
Ocean Knights: Forgot which ocean but there rule of triumph was short when their leader send rude messages around.
The Spartans: Once also ranked 5 and consisted of some of the best players and also the most berserk like lol
Dangerous: The conquerers of Shogunate Bakufu and made it to the top 1 though for only a short period.

And yes there are many more! Feel free to add and comment :)

Hope the memories of some Grepolis's best alliances and people come back to all of you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My RIP players would have to be players that i had the honour to play alongside, such as:

Amethys: One of the longest serving and most respected member of Union of Warlords, was a close friend of mine in game.

DragonzKnight: Another player many of you will not be too aware too, but this guy was the definition of a team player. He would always put his team mates before anything, even at time sacrificing his last bit of defence to snipe a CS for another player, even under heavy attacks himself. Close friend since the beginning of the Eta server, and made him my right hand guy before he fell to the horrid Real Life commitments.

Joana LoTL: She maybe not technically gone, however she seems to me as-good-as. Played under her at raiders, an alliance that a lot of UoW & Black Armada players was part of in the early stages. She was a great motivation, and a pro at what she did.

jaigew: Im kidding, he was an idiot.

Alliances i am not too sure, i do not really remember many great alliances that fell, apart from Dangerous. And seeing as i was the one who co-ordinated i think it would just be plain rude to remember then.

DeletedUser

My RIP players would have to be players that i had the honour to play alongside, such as:

Amethys: One of the longest serving and most respected member of Union of Warlords, was a close friend of mine in game.

DragonzKnight: Another player many of you will not be too aware too, but this guy was the definition of a team player. He would always put his team mates before anything, even at time sacrificing his last bit of defence to snipe a CS for another player, even under heavy attacks himself. Close friend since the beginning of the Eta server, and made him my right hand guy before he fell to the horrid Real Life commitments.

Joana LoTL: She maybe not technically gone, however she seems to me as-good-as. Played under her at raiders, an alliance that a lot of UoW & Black Armada players was part of in the early stages. She was a great motivation, and a pro at what she did.

jaigew: Im kidding, he was an idiot.

Alliances i am not too sure, i do not really remember many great alliances that fell, apart from Dangerous. And seeing as i was the one who co-ordinated i think it would just be plain rude to remember then.

lol but :pro:

DeletedUser

The only leader I respect that is no longer here is Thrillkill. He taught me alot over his time here. He took me into dangerous and gave me some power when I was about finished. I learned most of my diplomacy rules from him. After he left I really didn't care much for Dangerous so then i jumped on over to UoW.

An honorable mention, for me, is De Suez. I only knew the player for a very short time, but he was extremely friendly to me (almost a little to friendly). He was also hilarious, could make a joke outta anything.

DeletedUser

Lord Brylle, What happened in lambda? You just stopped playing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

R.i.P.

Dangerous:
Good strong alliance that looked like they would soon own eta...then they fell apart...their leader is playing in lambda however :cool:

Shogunate Bakufu
if i spelled it wrong i'm sorry...

they were a good alliance until they got themselves into to many wars...heck even Warrior of Ares conquerd one or two of their cities. ;)

Tribunal
A good strong fighting force that had 062 under their control until DFE and The Elite decided they wanted to move into 062

HIHIpeople The king of all nOObs!
(D)
(SW)

DeletedUser3569

LoA
Legion of Achilles, great alliance with fun members, Bobby Badness MoppyO, and others were in it

M.O.B, probably one of the most feared non-premium player in ocean 34....Until his account was hacked

DeletedUser

LoA
Legion of Achilles, great alliance with fun members, Bobby Badness MoppyO, and others were in it

M.O.B, probably one of the most feared non-premium player in ocean 34....Until his account was hacked

I remember! Oh and time to say the truth, bs hacked into his account lol reset the guys account.:eek:

DeletedUser

i activated my VM. need to focus on my work.
now im playing again in lambda..:)

HAHAHAHA isn't that redundant? Vacation mode always seems to come in correlation with colonization attempts of your enemies though.. what's up with that?

DeletedUser

R.I.P to Time Warp and The MRA

Time Warp
Great alliance but with bad leader. DrWho? is a fun player but as I said not a great leader

The MRA
If Aicy was patient he would have lead this allaince to an Elite one

DeletedUser7784

izzydog09 of BeSt RuLe, really nice guy led them to a very decent ranking

DeletedUser

LoA

ok people here is a first post for you to sink your teeth into (1) the UF was the main reason for RoT demise not shogun they did support the uf but were to far away to do any major damage (2) mob one of the strongest in 34 lol then why did i have much higher stats than him at the time and his account was not hacked that was all a ploy to get me banned from UF by troad i dont have all the messages any more but why did troad vanish and mob appear answer because they were the same person troad had a a very crazy split personality
good troad and bad troad if you like if you try to think back to your dealings with them you will realise i speak the truth

DeletedUser3569

RoT vanished because of UF and all the inactives in the alliance.
Mob just deleted his account then started again, he kept wanting me to see if i could report you. Lol, even though he wouldn't try himself.
Nice to see you on the forums Panaque:D:D:D:

<(' ')>('>)<( )>(<')<(' ')>

DeletedUser9816

LoA

Great to see LoA is still not forgotten :D they really were some fun times! I think that we were pretty lucky to get such a great group of guys together actually.. and great to see many of you still going strong here in eta! I am actually playing in Mu with a few of you old LoAiens and i hope to meet up with many more of you in the future :D

Oh and RIP to. cm44888! top bloke and a great player

DeletedUser

Lochiew, we miss you around here as well.

Don't worry MoppyO is still going strong in Black Armada.

And R.I.P. To Joana-Lotl one of the best players ever to grace ETA.
Taught me just about everything I know about the game.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I would just like to say,

RIP to Carl Morgun, he joined my alliance back in August but only after a month and a half, he quit because the summer was over and work was to busy. He was a General and actually led us to destroying *PkNet*.