RIP NSPG - May 2010 - Jan 2012

• Thread starter The Original Architect
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Friends, Enemies and all players of Zeta.

The time has come to wind NSPG down. Too few are active to make the game fun for us anymore. Everytime we log in an inactive player has lost a city.

So congrats to the Sparts, some good moves, but hats off to their players, while ours cheated (with many getting banned) and others eloped without so much as an email; their players and our traitors stayed the distance.

We began to trade inactive cities only, and sadly we have more.

We are working on homes for those who wish to carry on. but for me, I will see the move through, but then that's it. The game does not deliver anymore and version 2.0 is too slow for me.

All the best everyone, I tried to make it fun, OA.

DeletedUser

The anti-DCS league lost their classiest leader/player today, not to mention a top attacker. Another nail in the Zeta coffin...

Take Care OA, it was a fun ride.

DeletedUser

I think another PnP would paint a perfect picture of what happened :D

DeletedUser

soviet, you can always attack us with your biremes :D we are in real need for BPs at the moment to conquer cities from The Jinn! lol ;)

DeletedUser18271

this might have been the most boring world i every played in, there was more time spent on stupid inner-alliance drama than any i have been involved in, and most of it revolved around NSPG and their cheating leaders. Too bad NSPG did not dissapear sooner, it could of saved this world from the dusty grave it has become ~ peace out

DeletedUser

What?

...and who are you?

Thanks Lok, I promised I wouldn't return to the forum but I thought I'd sneak a peak.

Low and behold we have an unidentified piece of cheese, mocking the world.

For what it is worth, I never once cheated. I didn't dare as I did not want to loose my account.

DeletedUser18271

Thanks Lok, I promised I wouldn't return to the forum but I thought I'd sneak a peak.

For what it is worth, I never once cheated. I didn't dare as I did not want to loose my account.

but you sure did love the drama. i have already stated my opinion of the "leaders" of NSPG. i have no more else to say, and im sorry if i upset or offended you, i just thought people might want to hear what some of the "soldiers" have to say instead of the important feeling leaders

DeletedUser

but you sure did love the drama. i have already stated my opinion of the "leaders" of NSPG. i have no more else to say, and im sorry if i upset or offended you, i just thought people might want to hear what some of the "soldiers" have to say instead of the important feeling leaders

Mate, always happy to hear opinions, I tried to create a stable team. But anyway why hide your name?

DeletedUser19223

OA the best player in Zeta

OA you built one of the greatest alliances I've ever had the honor to be part of, - fair, active and supportive. The stones thrown by others are those who either couldn't make the bar to join NSPG or got their BEAT by us!

Best of luck to your future efforts
Willie

DeletedUser

QUOTE=The Original Architect Friends, Enemies and all players of Zeta.

The time has come.....

keep cool old friend // friends....hell await's, no matter what..)

Only the dead see the end of the war!

Last edited by a moderator: