Rise and Fall

DeletedUser18468

Rise innogammes competitors I bet they are laughing at such noobish error
Fall innogammes don't bite the hand that feeds

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Time for an update and to revive a good thread.

The Elite - FALL! Growth has been poor, and inactivity taking over.

Chaos Rising - RISE! Growth excellent, winning there wars easily and good activity.

Union of Warlords - CONSTANT! Will remain as rank 3 for a while. Winning some wars, losing others but decent activity.

Valor - CONSTANT! Will remain as rank 4. But maybe they could take rank 3 one day in the future? Winning there wars and good activity.

Fate - CONSTANT! will remain as rank 5. Losing there main war but still putting up a good fight.

Dark Hunters - CONSTANT! will remain as rank 6. Decent activity and having a good war against UoW.

United Knights - FALL! They are not growing and will lose 1 rank to BA.

BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. - RISE! Soon they will take the number 7 spot from UK. Winning there war and good activity.

Varangian Guards - CONSTANT! They will remain as rank 9 for the moment. Decent activity I think.

Three Stars - CONSTANT! Will remain as rank 10. I don't think they will catch up to VG. Decent activity.

New World Order - FALL! Will lose a rank to BoB, doing badly.

Band of Brothers - RISE! Will go up by 1 rank. Doing well but they are quiet.

Somali Pirates - FALL! Recently booted out of the top 12 due to losing there war with Valor. And soon they might fade away with the way things keep going.

James

DeletedUser

1 The Elite
now fighting three of the top 5 and has a temp nap with another one!! will there wars benifit them! mt personal thoughts are valor is gonna rip them up from close range! and this will shock TE and make them start to become disorginsed! valor and CR will benifit from taking out TE key locastion before TE can reorginise and TE will drop to 5 place in a few months!

2 Chaos Rising
are using the current wars to contuine growth i think they gonna go up to number 1 spot!

3 Union of Warlords
the wars between CR and TE bob have saved them from droping points atm! but will they be able to hold there place for much longer! valor will b takign 3rd place within a week and maybe 2nd palce within a month!

4 Valor
strong commmited and going forward they have just declared on the number 1 allaince! and i predicted that they will soon grow up a place this wek or next they ill b 3rd place a month or so they will b 2nd!

5 Fate
still losing to CR even though they called in support in the shape of TE and BOB! this support does not seem to be helping other then maybe a temperary restbite for a few there members! still losing players to inactivity this could be the end for fate! TBH im surprised fate hasnt merged into someone else by now! as they not putting up much of a fighting effort anyway! lots of ghosts poping up that used to be fate and still a lot of vm and bans waiting to come up for us to take out!! a few months they gonna b at the bottem of the top 12
6 Dark Hunters
doing well they gonna go up a rank due to fate dropping a rank and there fight with UoW!!

7 BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A.
doing great agianst UoW should go up a rank due to this reason! hopefully we shall see them back in the top 5 soon

8 United Knights
MRA playing still wont b losing a place for a month or so but will go down slowly

9 Varangian Guards
fighting well seem to be holding toghter and growing nicely! should see them go up a rank soon!

10 Band of Brothers
surprise attack on CR nice work guys took us totlay by surprise! you should go up a rank soon! if things keep going your way ;) notcie i said IF!

DeletedUser

Good Reports - Interesting reading but not all true

But good to see how things pan out as to how well we all do!!!

Cheers and thanks

DeletedUser

1 The Elite
now fighting three of the top 5 and has a temp nap with another one!! will there wars benifit them! mt personal thoughts are valor is gonna rip them up from close range! and this will shock TE and make them start to become disorginsed! valor and CR will benifit from taking out TE key locastion before TE can reorginise and TE will drop to 5 place in a few months!

2 Chaos Rising
are using the current wars to contuine growth i think they gonna go up to number 1 spot!

3 Union of Warlords
the wars between CR and TE bob have saved them from droping points atm! but will they be able to hold there place for much longer! valor will b takign 3rd place within a week and maybe 2nd palce within a month!

4 Valor
strong commmited and going forward they have just declared on the number 1 allaince! and i predicted that they will soon grow up a place this wek or next they ill b 3rd place a month or so they will b 2nd!

5 Fate
still losing to CR even though they called in support in the shape of TE and BOB! this support does not seem to be helping other then maybe a temperary restbite for a few there members! still losing players to inactivity this could be the end for fate! TBH im surprised fate hasnt merged into someone else by now! as they not putting up much of a fighting effort anyway! lots of ghosts poping up that used to be fate and still a lot of vm and bans waiting to come up for us to take out!! a few months they gonna b at the bottem of the top 12
6 Dark Hunters
doing well they gonna go up a rank due to fate dropping a rank and there fight with UoW!!

7 BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A.
doing great agianst UoW should go up a rank due to this reason! hopefully we shall see them back in the top 5 soon

8 United Knights
MRA playing still wont b losing a place for a month or so but will go down slowly

9 Varangian Guards
fighting well seem to be holding toghter and growing nicely! should see them go up a rank soon!

10 Band of Brothers
surprise attack on CR nice work guys took us totlay by surprise! you should go up a rank soon! if things keep going your way ;) notcie i said IF!

there was no surprise attack from BB, just a local skirmish which is totally cool if you guys are doing it..? right? LOL

DeletedUser

local skirish with over 2000 attacks incoming thats a small one yer ;)

ours was never other 20-30!! but if u wanna define it as a lcoal skirish we shall!!

adam ur post look like u a little down mate!! u not liking fact that u not getting your own way yet again!!

blame losing the war on u not being around fair enough!! but it takes more then a leader to win a war it takes players able to fight! KE lost cos its internal problems!
TE is about to have a few of its own!! and what u gonna blame that one on!! ermm the change off leadership jsut as the war started ??
or maybe its on inactivey due to 2.0
or something else tell us now so that we can belive it!!

DeletedUser

I miss old times when externals were interesting and fun to read,when people were arguing with arguments and facts,when posts made were intelligent and with some dignity..oh wait a minute that was not ETA externals,my mistake..ignore this message.

DeletedUser

there was no surprise attack from BB, just a local skirmish which is totally cool if you guys are doing it..? right? LOL

more lies coming from adamberr, not a honest bone in your body, that is why you lost to CR. You failed to be honest to your own alliance. In the end it cost you your alliance.

Local skirmishes are unauthorized attacks. Normally very local and controllable one that doesn't spread to the entire alliance.

but ha, you've lost to us again. How does that feel? Just to think Komagos almost have us give those cities in 44 peacefully until JCC and you started messaging me Crying and whining.

Now you both got The Elite into a war they have no chance of winning great job. First you kill UF, then your own alliance, now your getting The Elite killed. Stop with your deceitful back door deals. It's getting your allies killed. You and Jcc holding a grudge has made you become very predicable and therefore easy to defeat in a war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

more lies coming from adamberr, not a honest bone in your body, that is why you lost to CR. You failed to be honest to your own alliance. In the end it cost you your alliance.

Local skirmishes are unauthorized attacks. Normally very local and controllable one that doesn't spread to the entire alliance.

but ha, you've lost to us again. How does that feel? Just to think Komagos almost have us give those cities in 44 peacefully until JCC and you started messaging me Crying and whining.

Now you both got The Elite into a war they have no chance of winning great job. First you kill UF, then your own alliance, now your getting The Elite killed. Stop with your deceitful back door deals. It's getting your allies killed. You and Jcc holding a grudge has made you become very predicable and therefore easy to defeat in a war.

Oh I messaged you "crying and whining"? yeah, that was me and thats my style, I always message people to cry and whine.

Maybe it was your little brother on your account again huh? you are claiming everyone around you lies, when in fact YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR AND TRUTH TWISTER THIS GAME HAVE SEEN!!!

you must have a split personality or at least a mental problem, you keep making stuff up and believing that its true... i think there was such a person in history already..... oh yeah- hitler!

so anyway, keep living a lie and keep twisting the facts to any way you want AS USUAL, in the mean time im glad Im not playing this game anymore, i dont have patience for A HOLES like you.

Goodbye.

DeletedUser

Oh I messaged you "crying and whining"? yeah, that was me and thats my style, I always message people to cry and whine.

....edited out adamberr whining and complaining again

so anyway, keep living a lie and keep twisting the facts to any way you want AS USUAL, in the mean time im glad Im not playing this game anymore, i dont have patience for A HOLES like you.

Goodbye.

Yes, that is why I blocked your messages in game a few months ago. Complain, whine, and cry, sums up 70% of your messages. I was just tired of it. Since your not leading any alliance anymore. I am not obligated to CR members to take your messages anymore.

I'm glad your leaving, It was overdue anyway, you haven't played for 6 months or longer anyway.

DeletedUser

RISE;THE IMMORTAL LEGION
FALL:OPISTHODOMOS:not growing very much. no offfense to anyone in opisthodomos
RISE:three stars
FALL:THE ELITE

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
RISE;THE IMMORTAL LEGION They are to weak to rise noob.
FALL:OPISTHODOMOS:not growing very much. no offfense to anyone in opisthodomos Fair point but I don't think they will go anywhere
RISE:three stars They are to weark to Rise
FALL:THE ELITE TE is now known as TST and will probably fall sooner or later.

In bold.

DeletedUser

sorry if i got something wrong. it is my opinion but you probably know better

DeletedUser15336

To All,
Greetings.

THE IMMORTAL LEGION : They will not rise. No leadership in there, no plans, no wars, no anythig.

OPISTHODOMOS: They are going to disappear according with their leader. Only three players.

Three Stars : They will not rise. Too weak, they lost all leadership and losing ground with any Alliance that is near by.

THE ELITE : Now The Steel Titans ( TST ), they are most likely to fall, how far, nobody knows. From them are born a few new Alliances around the world.

Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser

RISE;THE IMMORTAL LEGION
FALL:OPISTHODOMOS:not growing very much. no offfense to anyone in opisthodomos
RISE:three stars
FALL:THE ELITE

Non-taken, we had a blast but things died out and weren't the same. Main reason why I gave up on my Eta career. The Lords of the Rings probably think they destroyed us, but in reality they caught us at our breaking point. But congratulations to them since they remain on Eta.