rockys' Pub

• Thread starter DeletedUser9267
  • Start date

DeletedUser9267

Since there is some complaining about people just chatting in the other ohhh so serious threads, I thought of starting this one for just conversation.

It can be anything you like. Anything from RL or Grepo, whateverr your heart desires.

rockys is buying the first round of drinks.

DeletedUser9267

pariba said "Let's talk a bit about my underwear!"

What's underwear?

DeletedUser

I take one day off grepolis and it now looks like farmville. my chickens are now laying eggs

DeletedUser

first off i would like a shot of ur best canadien whiskey then a shot of patrone and then a southern comfort with 7up. ok second thing, who the hell scouts with 12 ls?

DeletedUser

I was on premiere of Game of Thrones,later was in VIP room at the party,got pretty wasted,made some scene,there was an article about whole premiere in daily news and at the end of article there was a line about they had great party after and nobody mentioned me!?I was offended like never before,and yeah Khal it looks better then season 1.

DeletedUser

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves, just like flies
Look Out BA!
Here comes Spiderman.

DeletedUser

oi u lot my pubs been empty for ages when u gonna send ur troops to get drunk again i need the moeny to pay for more raids

DeletedUser

your prices are to high,only man working there instead of good looking girls,atmosphere is very calm and easy since the day you said Abbs(makes great signatures) is not alowed to stop by for few drinks..so I would like to say I will not be there so soon but knowing me and my principles will probably be there tonight..

DeletedUser

it was sirgaz i said wasnt there abbs is welcome !

and we lowered our prices now between 8pm and midnight its only 50p a drink ;)

DeletedUser

I'm too afraid to go to another pub, at the last one I went to this girl working there drugged me and no one called the cops, and then they found out I was a guy...

DeletedUser

dont be alarmed by that drunken native american with a bottle of jack in his hand sitting way in the back corner. hes harmless.

DeletedUser9267

I'm too afraid to go to another pub, at the last one I went to this girl working there drugged me and no one called the cops, and then they found out I was a guy...

so what is it that you consider yourself to be, a girl or a guy?

DeletedUser

ok maybe u shouldnt off gone dressed up as a girl then

men dont take that kindly

DeletedUser

I didn't dress up as a girl though I was wearing Black jeans and a regular T-Shirt, I just look like a girl...