Pnp Rome's funny moments with clockies

• Thread starter DeletedUser18636
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Do you think I would put money into a browser game?

I rather save my money so I can buy the new F1 game

DeletedUser18636

Do you think I would put money into a browser game?

I rather save my money so I can buy the new F1 game

This is PnP about me kicking clocks... good for you.

Now back on topic - Flying catas or Clockmare is led by one of the biggest noobs on this world, one of this statement is true - which one?)))

DeletedUser

We've stated several times that we only use gold on premium features if anything. The fact that you poor players are having a go at the clocks just makes me lol.

Don't have a clue why AA went on VM, didn't think to ask as it's probs personal. @Thizzle, I think him being a former #1 on four worlds, #1 attacker, defender, fighter on 3 of them is pretty okay in saying he's a boss.

Leaders are actually solid, well minus me. Things have been on the up since I passed on the founder rights to Corey. @I am hadshdkialshd, you and F1 -.-

DeletedUser18636

We've stated several times that we only use gold on premium features if anything. The fact that you poor players are having a go at the clocks just makes me lol.

Don't have a clue why AA went on VM, didn't think to ask as it's probs personal. @Thizzle, I think him being a former #1 on four worlds, #1 attacker, defender, fighter on 3 of them is pretty okay in saying he's a boss.

Leaders are actually solid, well minus me. Things have been on the up since I passed on the founder rights to Corey. @I am hadshdkialshd, you and F1 -.-

Sors =) I personally make fun of Corey...
You have to agree, he made a big fool of himself here - hehehe))))
I have lots of respect for rest of Clocks as stated many times earlier. I don't want to turn this PnP into gold discussion. I have personal experience with your players using gold when "trying" to save themselves which didn't help... =) I don't bash people for it... it's everyone's money and their choice =)

As for me, I will repeat myself)) a leader who believes in Flying Catas... makes me question a lot of things)))))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How have I made a fool of myself? You photoshop'd your photo's to make them look like you are worse than you are. Like that was possible.

You're the only fool here.

DeletedUser31745

Yet he wasn't the one who believed it... :p

I would call that smart instead of foolish. Nice to see all the reactions on these "flying cata's" :-D

DeletedUser21560

Doesnt matter what hes been at other worlds, its about this world now - Here he lost a city, and based on the msgs he was sending it was a really big fail... the fact that he couldnt manage having 3 cities in revolt at the same time tells us that those 4 worlds hes "boss" in, are probably 4 dead worlds

DeletedUser

Doesnt matter what hes been at other worlds, its about this world now - Here he lost a city, and based on the msgs he was sending it was a really big fail... the fact that he couldnt manage having 3 cities in revolt at the same time tells us that those 4 worlds hes "boss" in, are probably 4 dead worlds

No, he was #1 at their peak, he's quit them now. He was #1 in Rho at it's height, just mention his name around to the Rho players and they'll know who he is. He was #1 in Delphi at it's height, same thing again. He was #1 in Calydon but had to activate VM. Couple of other worlds that I didn't know him in.

Now your team talk about ruling Byz, but that was a dead world from the start...

DeletedUser

Yet he wasn't the one who believed it... :p

I would call that smart instead of foolish. Nice to see all the reactions on these "flying cata's" :-D

I amused the cats were sent via land.

DeletedUser21560

No, he was #1 at their peak, he's quit them now. He was #1 in Rho at it's height, just mention his name around to the Rho players and they'll know who he is. He was #1 in Delphi at it's height, same thing again. He was #1 in Calydon but had to activate VM. Couple of other worlds that I didn't know him in.

Now your team talk about ruling Byz, but that was a dead world from the start...

My team rules on every world we play in, you just know about byz

Difference between you and us is we dont make big MRA alliances, we limit ourselfs to 10-20-30 players to have extra challenge

DeletedUser

My team rules on every world we play in, you just know about byz

Difference between you and us is we dont make big MRA alliances, we limit ourselfs to 10-20-30 players to have extra challenge

Difference between you and us is we don't join the rim and try playin' it big, we join the core and play it big. I limited the cap to 30 but if you got an extra 10 quality players coming then you'd be ridiculous not to raise it.

DeletedUser3393

lol, if anyone knows me.. I was just joking when I said I am in a bind lol. I actually told Carpe and Madpugs not to support me, because I was too greedy for BP for myself. (I under-estimated the enemy)
I did lose the city because I misread their strategy.. kudos to them. Can't take anything away from them on that front.

Did you also mention that I gained about 26k BP in one day thanks to you guys :). Most of it ABP.

But besides that, Did Rome forget to mention that I took one of their active cities while I had 6 cities in revolt? lol
I had planned to give up my 3rd city on that island anyways, before I even took it.

Now, I will let my sword talk. :)

DeletedUser3393

Now that my hangover is over, and I saw how my alliance mates stood up for me. I have to bring some sense to this topic, where it has actual stats:

Clocks against SG: 4:1.

SG total players = 40, ABP < top three Clock ABP players. Same goes for Total BP.

Now this condescending dude comes out of nowhere and boasts for 1 Takeover, during which process not only did they give me more than enough BP to bring me to the top 3 soon, they also Lost a city.
Did you forget to mention I had almost 10 of your alliance's cities in revolt myself?
You would have lost more if i had known that i can't send a CS after activating VM (first time for VM)

Oh btw did I also mention that one of their leaders sent a CS to my city 4 hours before Revolt went active?

So, before you say anything about the leaders of clocks, try to look at your own worthless alliance and see what you can do to help it become anything other than the laughing stock of the world.
Whatever he boasts, it is because his and our stats match that. Not because he thinks he knows more than others, unlike yourself dear sir.

/end rant.

DeletedUser

@romefather - I lol'd at your all-catapult attack

@AA - next time ask for help ya bloody dbp hog!!

DeletedUser

ok, let's agree on something

Clocks are amazing, great, best players, no-one is even close to their quality and they've proved it everywhere in every single thread of this forum :)
guys you're amazingly amusing and funny

DeletedUser21560

Difference between you and us is we don't join the rim and try playin' it big, we join the core and play it big. I limited the cap to 30 but if you got an extra 10 quality players coming then you'd be ridiculous not to raise it.

Actually we did join the core last time and everyone just went grey after we took our first few cities

Would had loved to be in the core, would had saved us alot of time travelling to reach you - but we saw the new server too late

And about the 10 extra players - we could fill our alliance with 50 extra players, but thats not what we want... so we refused a good deal of good players - and they just waiting and taking over accounts if anyone decides to quit

We try to balance it out, so we have fun - but in the same time get a challenge... at this moment it seems like we are too many already :(