Rulers of Men

DeletedUser

I thought it would be interesting to get a poll going on who you guys think are the best and worst leaders of Pi.

It could also be the most influential player (positive or negative)

1) Name:
2) Alliance:
3) Your Thoughts:
4) +1 or -1 ("+" being good "-" being bad)

I'll try and keep track and update this to the best of my abilities.

BEST:

THEIRISHVL97DIMIR?
Disbander of InFamous (would someone like to take credit for this?) +1
yowhatsup +4
zolen +2
pgallant25 +2

WORST:

WM80200 -10
Who's running aL? +1 -2 = -1
White knight -1
reaperB -1
erotas -1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll go first I guess:

+1 to yowhatsup
He just took the credit!

-1 to White knight
He started Veroxial? and now its gone... and he's a recruiter now?

DeletedUser

+1 to who ever disbanded Infamous

-1 reaperB (I assume) leader of Rache that has no less then 4 branches.

DeletedUser

You guys don't know what your talking about. :rolleyes:

Veroxial changed their name to Assault Squad Prime. That is all that happened.

Also Whiteknight didn't start it. It was started by ArShark who left the game.

DeletedUser12324

I think the leaders of all 3 top alliances (Incubi, AL, TEE) all deserve credit, they've all been around since near the start of this server and all have done well in providing stable leadership for their alliances.

-1 erotas - thermoplyae a truly ignorant person

DeletedUser

Zolen leader....if I want to hear Zolen talk I'll shove my arm up his a** and move his mouth like a puppet.

DeletedUser

Just about anyone who takes on the leadership role of a sizable or strong alliance deserves kudos. It generally takes significant time and extra effort to deal with the responsibilities. So hopefully all leaders have assistants to help, much like the Zolen-Puppet. :D j/k

Grepolis Lagimus 2.0 is a bold application with a brilliant blue color and is known for its numerous response errors. Often confused with it's cousin, Grepolis Minimus 1.26, it is more developed but fragile.

A robust app, Grepolis Lagimus 2.0 is a recent species cross-bred from Browser Freezimus and Grepolis Minimus 1.26. It is aggressive and will often lockout the activity of neighboring browser windows, causing Not Respondings to grow. It thrives in sparsely populated server areas and needs plenty of golden nutrients. The Grepolis Lagimus 2.0 can bring pleasure and frustration both to a dedicated cyber gardener, so make your choice wisely before using this app.

DeletedUser

yowhatsup is merely my leash.

+1 yowhatsup - best leash evar.
-1 AL vmode

DeletedUser

Can´t say only 1 leader!

Both Z and yo are a great team can say one is better than the other cause one´s worst is the other best, that is why Incubi rules! +1 to each!

I agree with Z on AL VM...They can´t stand a bit of heat! -1billion to them!

DeletedUser

-1 Billion to Zolen (incubi)
- 1 Billion to yowhatsup (incubi)

Both had invited Morning Glory players early in the game to join Incubi, ergo their success in PI are tainted by that reality. If the core players of Beta server are as good as they say they are, then I challenge them to kick former Morning Glory players out of Incubi and let the real battle of PI server begin (since AL has not pose as much of a challenge for them).

Former Morning Glory players:
1. IfYouHaveBalls69
2. Nisseonbeer
3. Asdos
4. WiredHK
5. Dave Y
6. jockie c
7. Dan Brown
8. Dough Beast
9. Aogost
10. shaddow87
11. jmartir

So, what about it? Up for a real challenge Zolen and yowhatsup?

DeletedUser

Ummmm... WM80200...

I h8 to say it... but your logic is so ridiculous you should be banned from forums...

You are saying that a group of 25 players <- YAH! 25 PLAYERS!!... are being cocky because 11 of them are from another alliance?!?!?! And in order to be REAL Grepo players they should go back to - 10-14 players????

I'd like you to sit back and really think about your post and how absurd and pathetic it was.

I think Grepolis game admins should open up a server 10 member cap per alliance and you should take your "bet" over to that server and watch how they make Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick look like child's play...

EDIT: Who is this troll anyways?

DeletedUser

Ummmm... WM80200...

I h8 to say it... but your logic is so ridiculous you should be banned from forums...

You are saying that a group of 25 players <- YAH! 25 PLAYERS!!... are being cocky because 11 of them are from another alliance?!?!?! And in order to be REAL Grepo players they should go back to - 10-14 players????

I'd like you to sit back and really think about your post and how absurd and pathetic it was.

I think Grepolis game admins should open up a server 10 member cap per alliance and you should take your "bet" over to that server and watch how they make Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick look like child's play...

EDIT: Who is this troll anyways?

Xslor: I was not talking to you, so keep a lid on it.

That objective observations, suggestion and challenge were specifically for just those 2 players mentioned above. And if you look closely at other servers/worlds, there are alliances that have only 2 -3 players only and they are rank in the top 3 of their respective world/server. Now that by all regards a very impressive feat by any measure.

I was just making a challenge for those 2 players to do the same here in PI, and if those other players would really have the balls (pardon the pun) to fight the core Incubi players.

:pro:

DeletedUser

Xslor: I was not talking to you, so keep a lid on it.

That objective observations, suggestion and challenge were specifically for just those 2 players mentioned above. And if you look closely at other servers/worlds, there are alliances that have only 2 -3 players only and they are rank in the top 3 of their respective world/server. Now that by all regards a very impressive feat by any measure.

I was just making a challenge for those 2 players to do the same here in PI, and if those other players would really have the balls (pardon the pun) to fight the core Incubi players.

:pro:

beard_1_by_rthecreator-d3dlw96.jpg

EDIT:

Furthermore - I've checked every server on grepostats and I failed to see any alliance in top3 with anything less than 40 players. So considering that a 25 player alliance on a 100cap server will be ranked #1...

DeletedUser

Your challenge is laughable.

We do what we want.

We know what we want better than you know what we want.

Who are you to think you can challenge me?

Do you know who i am?

DeletedUser

Rotfl, this guy is funny :D

Who is he again?

Just one thing, as part of MG, and one of their leaders, we asked to join Incubi not the other way around!

When i play a game, i do it to win, i search for the best teams,leaders whatever, in this case, Incubi had the best in the business so we joinned them!

Most of the players you refered i brought them with me (part of Dough,Jockie and Wired)!Nisse,Jmartir,Aogost , Shaddow87 were players i invited to MG, long time Ago, found them and since then they play with me!

Once again we are 25 players and are fighting against more then 100, we are still winning, so cut the crap!

Incubi will be here till we get bored and quit!

DeletedUser

Good idea WM...I have a better idea. Why don't we start with a 5 man team. Make everyone red and fight the biggest team in our ocean along with it. Have your 5 members bolted and quaked probably a cool 600 times over several weeks . Have different members go on VM because of work and real life issues while the members still there are getting cs attempted 4-5 times daily. Succeed and win your ocean making the top ranked team and everyone around them go find another server. Then earn everyone around you that is still left respect and recruit them all the while still being the best team on the server with less then 25 members while half your team is MIA or on VM for various reasons at any given time.

Oh waite we already did all that. Sorry if you don't think what we did here impresses you. Last time I checked my who to impress list you weren't on it. Have a nice day.

yO

DeletedUser

OUTSTANDING!

I love it when the top dogs get poked at in the most ridiculous way for being good.

Style wise I would have to pick zolens response as the best.
FACT wise I would have to pick yowhatsup.

The highjacking of this thread by a (multicount?) troll is distracting and boring.

On subject, I agree with farg. Even crappy alliance leaders took initiative to try and bring people together and fight, etc as a team and that is an endeavour, even if the finished product loves bolts. It's not easy holding he reigns, and its sure not glamorous.