Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56199

Rumor has it.... is that the alliance that everyone hates is going to merge with that team no one knows about.
Second rumor thats floatin around.... is that the alliance everyone likes is starting to die ='( many going vm and/or ia

DeletedUser56207

who dose everyone hate and who are the team that no one knows about

my money is on LoTR.. some rumors were being spoken that they are merging with pandas... would no make any sense to do it but alas.. WHG is not that bright fella

DeletedUser40620

JFL ....me? .....Never have been. Just helping out some fine people against some fine people. Whether or not those fine people have been associated with less than fine people, past or present, is of no concern to me....or so it is rumoured ;)

still more honorable then spamming :)
Depends what you see as spam
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser52443

my money is on LoTR.. some rumors were being spoken that they are merging with pandas... would no make any sense to do it but alas.. WHG is not that bright fella

Not bad when are we merging so
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser54965

Btw love how JFL is already using their LMD's.

even tho we arent JFL... LMD has become part of the game, you guys spam and hope for a couple BP here and there and to maybe land, lol we play like how it should be, you get caught off you lose a city or two :p tbf you guys have it easy i am cleaning up 44 of chaos... better hope it takes long cause when i move to LoTR front its over hehe

even tho we arent JFL... LMD has become part of the game, you guys spam and hope for a couple BP here and there and to maybe land, lol we play like how it should be, you get caught off you lose a city or two :p tbf you guys have it easy i am cleaning up 44 of chaos... better hope it takes long cause when i move to LoTR front its over hehe

Yes you are same rooster minus charlie, same tactics and you guys will fold once things get though....just like JFL :D
Let me remind you that the morale were designed for new players not veterans who cant hold sieges against a same strength ally
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

4 LMD's already lmao talk about "playing how it should be played"

Status
Not open for further replies.