S.H.I.E.L.D(ing) myself from harm's way-pnp

• Thread starter DeletedUser14937
  • Start date

DeletedUser14937

I guess S.H.I.E.L.D were not so happy over the past week, I managed to do this to them:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So of course, they retaliate, during my nappy time which apparently they've known for a while now since it's the only time I'm ever attacked, they managed to do this:

Now of course I had a problem, they actually managed to clear my city, all of this and I'm still sleeping and have no idea what's going on :O!!
They noticed that too so they send a cship to this empty city.

Luckily for me, an unexpected hero surfaced and sent the troops to save my city.

Yes!!! meryanne of agrippa (S.H.I.E.L.D's puppy alliance) singlehandedly managed to save my city from the cship attack.

And that's not all, when I finally did wake up, I find that other S.H.I.E.L.D members are reinforcing my city to make sure that it is well protected from the future S.H.I.E.L.D cships.

So thankyou S.H.I.E.L.D, I will be able to sleep with a much greater feeling of safety knowing that you are all protecting my cities :D!

DeletedUser

they are o pros that they cleaned your city, sent cs and even showed how they can snipe cs :eek:
+rep for pnp

DeletedUser

lol, the meryanne part was awesome. i didn't even know about that :D

DeletedUser14937

Yeah I was shocked when I looked at the reports, then I just laughed it off :D!
This was a very good example of failure :D!