S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. and The Ecstasy Escapades war

DeletedUser

S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. are at war with The Ecstasy Escapades, can somebody make a thread with all the war stats please?

DeletedUser

Yes I am in war with them.
I am from S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S.

My alliance_______________________________There alliance

91 members______________________________31 members
1133253 points___________________________2488548 points
442103 BP_______________________________746944 BP
144055 attacker BP_______________________541505 attacker BP
298048 defender BP_______________________205439 defender BP

I just kicked my best members, that's why I have less points.

Last edited by a moderator:

pgalland25

Strategos
We are at war? I was unaware.
I kinda like to know when i'm in a war. But usually its easy to tell...

I can only attack your top 15 players without major morale problems. What does that say about your alliance? Your top player has less than half my points. In addition you reside in our home ocean. You do not want to start this un provoked.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow boss, I had no idea we were at war either. Dropping sails and launching the hordes. I need more cities anyway.

DeletedUser

I just kicked my best members, that's why I have less points.

Great tactic, drop your best warriors and start a war. Next you'll attack with bireme nukes, because thats a great idea too right?

Its all fun, we're here to battle anyway. Appreciate the pretty red colored cities, easier to spot.

pgalland25

Strategos
Ok so it would appear they are pacted with SERBONIA and Srpska vojska.

Serbonia is just plain terrible, and Srpska vojska ran to EtD and had them interject last time we took a city from them. No competition. Do I spot yet another dim-witted trio?

pgalland25

Strategos

Incubi/TEE - White
Terrible Trio #2 - Red

Do you guys really want to open that can of worms? I mean its too late, but hind-sight is always 20/20 right?

DeletedUser

I'll ask my founder, I am founder of all the other S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. except world PI.
I didn't know I was at war either, until this thread was made.
You aren't in the S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. enemy list, some of my leaders say we are in war with you, but I am not, I checked the enemy list.

pgalland25

Strategos
Well to be completely honest, now you are. Shouldn't have opened your mouths.
If you had just shut up, and delt with the mediocre half of 46 and us taking an occasional city you wouldn't be here right now.

DeletedUser

Yes I am in war with them.
I am from S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S.

I didn't know I was at war either, until this thread was made.

So you declare that you're at war with us, then subsequently claim you didn't know you were at war. :rolleyes:

Since you're confused on the war status, are you certain you're really from S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S.? We're just trying to make sure of the facts.

DeletedUser

I have no idea.
You are not on my alliances enemy list.
I am not in war with you!!!!

DeletedUser

silly spartans

They do realize who EE is pacted with right? Inc + EE = Dead Spartans..

good riddance really..who actually puts dots in between each letter..pain in the butt to look at really :p Spartans never live on anyway..not in this game :)