S.T.O.R.M

• Thread starter DeletedUser31109
  • Start date

DeletedUser53503

Yes it looks like Bunnies have taken in the Stay Cool "top" members in hopes to survive the server - will be interesting.

DeletedUser54568

****, guess im late to the party. as reaction to the first post, it was totaly worth it, if it succeded, that would have been fun, but allas, it didn't
I have to agree, I don't see how this was supposed to provoke you guys in any way or trash talk at least... One city sometimes means nothing. Now, having a chance to take 4 cities because the owner was going in VM and you guys knew the exact time and still failed due to lack of coordination tells everyone that Stay and STORM aren't as good as they claim... Even with a CS 3 seconds before VM started... wow. And they say we never plan anything...

DeletedUser20914

STFU you stacked your city, both birs and dlu and to be sure you had to time in flyers, what whould have happened if we didnt land the cs? your dlu would have killed your fliers. you went to extreme measures to defend the city, thats not planning, thats luck, yeah i admit flyers same second as my cs landed is nice, dosent mean you plan still. and we broke in through around 2 k birs defending the harbor, just imagine the bp :p

on a not related note, i later knew that you went vm due to RL problems, i assure you that if we in STORM knew we wouldnt have taken advantage of the vm, so i apologize. Let us know next time, and understand that if you told Stay, dosent mean you told us....

and btw dear, this thered isnt about you or your cities, its about shadowhauks (facepalm)

DeletedUser54568

First of all... we did not have DLU sent, The ones that you killed were from my city that someone sent back.. That's my DLU city. At least I didn't know of any other DLU sent. And you guys sent clearing attacks from 12 hours away??? What did you expect, I obviously asked for support since I saw it coming because I knew what you guys were planning. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to be online those few hours before VM started so I reported it, nothing wrong with that. Only biremes were requested. And yeah biremes died because Stay went through the trouble of sending LS over 10 hours TT...

and btw dear, this thered isnt about you or your cities, its about shadowhauks (facepalm)
In response to that... I just wanted to point out that your plans don't always work since you guys are always criticizing the way we take cities (I'm counting you guys and Stay as one) And what better place to say my opinion than in this thread named STORM, you guys are my favorite :) You amuse everyone Roni

Well we sneak in a cs in a planned way if we are in frontlines , one of his sieges got broke by his own alliance mate thats how planned he is , please dont say thats a strategy :)

DeletedUser20914

nah, if we fight a common ennemy with Stay, dosent mean we are part of stay, how hard is this to understand ?
we killed more dlu that have arrived later on before landing
all ls was sent by storm members, we have the reports

we landed a cs and we got sniped same second, this is fair play, no amount of planning could have prevented that, dosent mean low planning on our part. howerver you guys could have easily gone with a defensive snipe, instead risking the flyers and own dlu, thats all

DeletedUser54568

nah, if we fight a common ennemy with Stay, dosent mean we are part of stay, how hard is this to understand ?
You have said that before about our pacts :) That's why I say the same thing about you and STAY
And oh well, I couldn't have prevented DLU sent. All I can do now is hope you guys lost flyers :p I wasn't able to look at the reports, I will when I come back

DeletedUser41523

So...Alliance X looks kinda dead now. Seems the top leaders and players left to make "Elite Pro".

DeletedUser20914

not only that tfk

basiclly alliacne X merged with another alliance in whatever ocean they are in, and created an academy to hol their surplus

soon after Electrico and co, suddenly rages and quite on the hole thing. all they did so mess up the second aliance that accepted the merge...... hes a unstable person

DeletedUser31109

Now tell me Mr stable person, do you love playing with 49 simmers? or rather be with 8-10 super active people?

DeletedUser20914

if you look at my alliance you would know the answer

but it unexpected move from some one who became a family member to 3 big alliances, then merged with another alliance , then left to be alone, keeping in mind how you glorified every move as it went underway

DeletedUser31109

if you look at my alliance you would know the answer

but it unexpected move from some one who became a family member to 3 big alliances, then merged with another alliance , then left to be alone, keeping in mind how you glorified every move as it went underway

Yea, don't see your point?

What's your problem with that?

Why are you so worried about my moves all the time??

I make what I find is right, and always go with the flow.

And we will remind each others later on about my early statements.

Regards,

DeletedUser31109

Yea you're probably right, should stay away from idiots like you

DeletedUser54566

ana, if you'd care to explain how I took advantage of you and tricked you into saying when VM was gonna hit I'd like it very much. take as many prints as you like from our conversations. but i've heard it too many times "you have no dignity or honor, you trick a 16 old girl in a fragile moment, having trouble in Rl into telling you when VM hits". there is not a single part of it that it's true, but i'd like to hear from you about this.