Sad TW-s action

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First time for me on the forum.
Never saw the use of being here, because I just like to play the game, lead an alliance and fight huge battles.

As everyone knows, we're probably the last, together with Thunder that really have big fights with TW-s. We even slapped some around this weekend. But that's what this games are about...

But what happens now? Two valuable players get banned because of something some months ago. I can tell you, if those players stay banned for such a stupid thing agoge will be gone, because I and the other councilmembers of our alliance will pull the plug.

Is that what some sad TW-s people want? Where's the fun of the game than? Just one big aliance without any enemy's...Woehoehoe...this is fun,...

It's the same all over again in those games. People who administrate should not play, or should not have friends in some alliances.

It's very funny,... if I send a request about someone cracking some other players account and even kicking the leaders of a clan out of their own clan,...administrators say there's no proof, and do nothing...but when someone logs in one time on the same computer as his friend ( irl ) they get banned?

Is it coincidence that my question was about TW-s players, and nothing was done? And their question is against the enemy of TW-s and we get banned rigth away ( With we, I don't mean myself, I'm not banned ).

This really sucks and destroys the little fun that is left in this game. Our only fun is giving TW-s a hard time, and they should be happy about that, because without that you can begter watch television than playing a game.

So I write this to some TW-s loosers who think banning people is the way to destroy an enemy they cannot destroy with normal gameplay..and they are 4 times bigger than us,..so with some coordination and work they should be able to kill us all,...well...those people are real loosers,...

So I can tell you when bans are not gone, for me and lot of the councilmembers fun will be over, so we will quit...than I wish all you guys have a fun time in this wargame that became a sad copy of sim city.

greetz,

The Wasp ( always in for a fair and fun fight ).

:pro: and it sucks

DeletedUser

And to add to this TW-s players who go in vacation mode never go's out again - I use xmenunited as an example and the moment we send in a support ticket the vacation is lifted

One of our players gets attacked and my support I forgot in his city got killed while he is in vacation mode by TW-s player

DeletedUser

Indeed. very strange that xmenunited's vacationmode lasts for more than 50 days... bugs can be the reason, but strange that bugs are pretty alsways in the benefit of some...
Please let's just keep this game fair and fun. We're having a great time fighting against Tw-s. And without us, the game would be pretty boring in oc 55.

DeletedUser

If iregularities happen it should be open for discussion – it’s not the first time that that these sort of questions are thrown into the open

DeletedUser909

Discussing specific bans is against forum rules. A general discussion is permitted. However, generalities almost always evolve into specifics as far as bans are concerned.

The wasp, you cannot possibly expect moderators to NOT play Grepolis. The moderators who lose interest in the game and quit also lose interest in modding. You also cannot expect moderators to not be part of an alliance. TW-Shadow is a large alliance and has many intelligent and capable players within it. In my view, a nice pool from which to draw moderators. If anyone from your alliance feels that they might like to try moderating, they have but to contact me.

Every one of our moderators is able to practice impartiality. Otherwise, they would not be in their positions.

If you have a specific complaint about a specific player or a specific moderator, please PM me. Or send in a Support ticket.

DeletedUser

Bye dude, take care and hope your RL works out better for you than this game :WAVES:

DeletedUser

Well, I expect moderators to be fair and not take sides in those matters.
Moderators should moderate on other worlds than the ones they play in.
It is just sad that some of them just rui the fun for a lot of players.
If agoge is finnished this way, a lot off fun will be gone.
It's not fair to ban people because they happen to log in on the same computer ( collegues?, friends?,...)
I think it's fair to ban people if their are really obvious things wrong.
And as I said before,...rules should be their for everyone. It's not fair that moderators don't punish their friends, and only hit on the enemy.
Moderating and playing has to be completely seperated from eachother.
A good moderator never let's personal gameissues involve with their judgement.

DeletedUser909

We have good moderators in Grepolis. Moderators beyond reproach.

Since you have allowed this thread to degenerate into a whine about our mod staff instead of PM'ing me with specific details, I am closing this down. You may whine elsewhere, preferably not in Grepolis Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.